[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your opinion on fat acceptance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25
File: dada.jpg (194 KB, 1600x1387) Image search: [Google]
dada.jpg
194 KB, 1600x1387
what is your opinion on fat acceptance?
>>
>>35203495
Fat acceptance is literally Hitler.
>>
>>35203495
Why would you accept failure? How is this even a thing.
>>
>>35203495
That image
>tears of a clown
>>
Fat acceptance is just a fad.
Only tumblrites don't realise how much of burden fat people are to everyone else.
Not to mention how disgusting fat people look.
>>
>>35203495
Well what do you think?
>>
Internet meme.

I've never met a fat activist in real life and I live in, by some measures, the most liberal city in the nation (Minneapolis) and attend a liberal arts college.

It isn't a thing if you step away from the computer.
>>
>>35203645
Thought the same thing until I saw a car in my apt lot with a #plusisequal bumper sticker...

They're growing in more ways than one
>>
>smiling

Because you got an emergency hot pocket hidden between your tits
>>
>>35203667
I haven't seen even that, but a bumper sticker isn't exactly a strong statement. I still see Al Gore bumper stickers. The person could have been an activist in real life, but I doubt it.
>>
>>35203645
Well, you don't see them out much, obviously.

My brother's gf was a fat positivist. She's very mentally ill though. She can't really walk, as she had a fractured knee cap that didn't heal as she refused physical therapy. They exist, and ruin their lives and partially the lives of the people around them to continue living in their fantasy world.
>>
>>35203779
Yeah, I'm sure they're inside, blogging away, ruining their lives. But there's this perception of them here as politically powerful and ruining the world and all that. I think it's good to remind people that that isn't true.
>>
>>35203645
I live in the Twin Cities and I definitely know fat activists in real life. They mostly only hang out with other fat people, and a lot of them won't openly say any of that fat activism shit offline because they know it's a joke and they don't have their legions of internet fatties to go e-harass anyone who says something mean about them. I used to think it was a meme until I had a fatty come up to me, identify themselves as a fat activist, and go on a 2-3 minute unwarranted rant about how my body was insanely triggering and I shouldn't even be outside for the terrible example it'll set for children. I was pretty far in the midst of anorexia and I was definitely very skinny, but it was just... unreal. I was so shocked I asked her if she was joking, which just made her rage even harder about me triggering her eating disordered thoughts. Really bizarre experience, like the kinda shit that only happens in Minneapolis... fuckin' shit city full of hipster fucks, St Paul is significantly less insufferable IMO.
>>
>>35203847
Do you remember which neighborhood of Minneapolis you were in? I do wonder how much of it is a socioeconomic thing. I live by Lake Harriet, which was described on that judgmental map from a couple years back as "people who think they live in Nantucket," so maybe that's why I haven't seen it.

St. Paul and Minneapolis both suck.
>>
>>35203847

<3 sorry that happened, that's fucked. hope you're doing well now :)
>>
>>35203495
I accept the person, but not the fat.
>>
Fat acceptance is great. It will rid the world of these weak willed faggots sooner.
>>
>>35203645
its real, my uni has a club and the whale from danceswithfat came and gave a talk
>>
>>35203823
I think the hardcore fat positivist don't have direct influence, but really, they are part of a larger current of people trying to normalize obesity. Trying to put it off as just a matter of preference. Spreading wrong information on television that stands uncorrected and confuses people. It's like obese people suck all the wrong shit up and only remember that. It's like a virus that spreads.
>>
>>35203645
Visit a very liberal university.
>>
>>35204045
>>35204210
My university is pretty liberal (Vassar), although there's been no unrest comparable to what Yale, Amherst, and other colleges have had lately. Maybe we're a conservative liberal arts university.

>>35204193
Again, maybe this is a class thing, but I don't see any trend towards obesity being normalized off the internet.
>>
>>35203495
Its for fat fucks who are too lazy to take care of themselves and need to justify taking up more room than a normal person and smelling like cheese
>>
>>35203495

Gas the fats weight war now
>>
>>35204210
>tfw a minority group at my uni is trying to get yik yak banned on campus because some people (including me) were trolling with race jokes
>>
>>35203525

This. It's a policy of appeasement so that the blobs don't attack us. But we have to attack them first, before their numbers get too strong. Yes, I am comparing fat people to Nazis.
>>
>>35203495
It's an interesting movement because it seems to go in waves, back in the 80's they had one and it fizzled out in the 90's as the various fatties involved in it dropped dead of preventable causes. Now we're seeing it a gain, but I have a feeling by 2025 it'll end when Tess Munster and Whitney Thore types start dropping dead or having health problems that make them even more unpleasant to look at.
>>35203645
They've got a ton (teehee) of mainstream media support and I've met several women who, if not fat activists themselves, definitely agree with the tenets of the "movement."
>>
File: 54PKvvsz.jpg (41 KB, 382x383) Image search: [Google]
54PKvvsz.jpg
41 KB, 382x383
>>35203495
Blaha's market niche in the fitness industry.
>>
>>35203525
Brent stop posting in these threads
>>
>>35204981
Which uni are you at? I heard about something similar happening at mine
>>
>>35203495
It's not really my problem if people wreck their bodies. Based on what I've read, the taxpayer money that is used to treat oversee people is more than offset by the fact that they don't live as long, so I have no financial complaints.
If it were constantly shoved in my face, I would hate it, but I almost never see stuff about it anywhere outside of /fit/.
So I guess it's dumb, but acceptable.
>>
File: KU.jpg (22 KB, 400x238) Image search: [Google]
KU.jpg
22 KB, 400x238
>>35205401
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_2Mv7e1wo

>that horrifying breathing
>>
Trying to justify obesity is childish at best. There is no good excuse.
>>
>>35203495
If they're still smiling after that, why do they need fat acceptance?
>>
File: financialBalance.png (56 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
financialBalance.png
56 KB, 1000x500
>>35205487
>Based on what I've read, the taxpayer money that is used to treat oversee people is more than offset by the fact that they don't live as long, so I have no financial complaints.
The younger they day, the less time they have to pay the bill.

Pic related illustrates that: Left we see a regular person: He costs a lot to educate, more towards the end, then starts working, reaches a peak when he starts to get sicker and sicker. Finally he quits working and starts getting sicker while getting his pension. If everything works out, he dies with a positive balance.

Right is a fatty. He costs more in his youth because of his shitty health (probably exaggerated tho). He can barely keep up with the medical costs he's generating. Very early he hits a peak and then his health issues become more severe until he's again generating more costs than he makes. When his career over, he's still in the negative and drops the balance further by occupying a hospital room for five years.

The End.
>>
>>35203495
Dangerous.
Making out that fat people are happy is an outright lie, exercise helps improve self esteem, a decent diet isn't hard to achieve.
>>
>>35205842
That graph would definitely settle that debate if it had some credible sources attached to it.
>>
will we ever return to a time where being /fit/ is a survival advantage?
>>
>>35205989
It's kind of plausible, isn't it? I mean it's not exactly rocket science, your overall cost for the state is just

What you make - Your health care - Your education - Your pension

If you have anything to add, go ahead, I'm genuinely curious where I fucked up.
>>
>>35206136
Not as long as adapting the world to /fat/ people continues to generate profit, senpai. The "Diet Industry" is very much not a meme, it's not designed to make you fit, it's designed to keep you on a diet. For example, cleanse diets, diet pills, lots of them are designed to get you to believe that adding something to your diet is the key to losing weight. There's a Weight Watchers branded bathroom scale and no Weight Watchers branded food scale at my local superstore.
>>
File: 1448564594903.jpg (95 KB, 520x694) Image search: [Google]
1448564594903.jpg
95 KB, 520x694
>>35204740
>>
>>35205842
Yo nigga learn to spell
>bilance
>carreer
>>
>>35206136
It is.
>>
>>35206253
Well shit, I'm embarrassed. I'm not a native speaker tho, "balance" is "Bilanz" in my native language, "career" is "Karriere".
>>
File: 1440192425788.png (1 MB, 1438x1860) Image search: [Google]
1440192425788.png
1 MB, 1438x1860
All women are healthy and beautiful, especially the ones with voluptous curves. If you are not attracted to a REAL, STRONG woman such as picrelated, you're probably a homosexual or pedophile in denial.

I blame magazines and the fashion industry for creating impossible to reach standards. You guys always go for thin girls, but that's because society influences your mind into thinking that's what you want. Deep down, you know all too well picrelated is literally a flawless godess of love and tenderness that can cook a nice meal and will be the best mother your children could ever have.

Stop living in denial and take the red pill my friends.
>>
>>35206387
>>
>>35206387
So fat and yet zero ass.
Truly a marvel to behold.
>>
>>35206387
> her name is substantia

Even her name is fat. Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1447636351188.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1447636351188.gif
2 MB, 220x190
It's kind of complicated I think

Going out of your way to just randomly make someone feel like shit for being fat is just being a bully and nasty piece of work. Like ahoutong abuse on the street or something like that. You don't know their story, you don't know if they're already on a weight loss journey. Just don't be a dick to people.

H O W E V E R
O
W
E
V
E
R

When you get some great big, clearly unhealthy person like Tess Daily for instance, who tells everyone about how much shes works out and is clearly healthy, or those fat people who try to pretend its some sort of gland problem, basically anyoe who tries to argue that being obese is perfectly fine and you're wrong for being healthy, then fucking go for it. No holds barred scorch the fucking earth.
>>
>>35206169
I've linked an analysis of 20 studies indicates that people with Class III obesity (BMI > 40) lose beteen 6.5 and 13.7 years of their life expectancy. Average American life expectancy is 78, and average retirement age is 62. This means that the reduced lifespan doesn't (on average) cut into their working years at all, so they still pay about the same amount in taxes. However, they don't live nearly as long after retiring, so they get less in pensions, Social Security, etc. Not to mention the fact that old people cost a lot due to all their health problems. So even though obesity costs a lot, it's at least partially offset by prevented future costs. I don't know if it's totally offset, because any internet searches on the topic bring up lots of biased blogs and very little actual research.

http://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1001673
>>
>>35203620
As much as I want this to be true, I think you're probably wrong. Obesity levels are rising worldwide and will likely continue to rise in the future as more and more manual labor jobs disappear and complete sedentarianism becomes the norm. Even simple tasks like getting groceries are becoming automated with online shopping, "smart fridges," etc. Seeing friends can be done via Skype and Facebook.

Advances in medical technology are making obesity an easier condition to live with.

Mobility aids like scooters and domestic elevators will probably become more commonplace and socially acceptable.

Although being morbidly obese might not ever be "attractive" it will almost certainly become "acceptable," not because of the fat acceptance movement but simply because it will become the norm.

Of course, the fitness community will always exist and will actually probably grow as the population polarizes slightly into those who have enough of an interest in fitness to work out and eat right and the people who just don't give enough of a shit to not be fat.

The sad fact is, as humans we have strong biological incentives to eat shitty food and do nothing, whereas the desire to be /fit/ has to be actively taught. And barring some massive feat of social engineering, this basic principle will mostly likely continue to determine the way most people behave for generations to come.
>>
>>35206842
Would you be able to reproduce with a plump, voluptuous and real woman like pic related or you lack the "equipment"?
>>
>>35203495

No different to being addicted to drugs, smoking or alcohol. They refuse to admit they have a problem, blame their condition on other people and don't realize or care to acknowledge the damage it's doing to themselves.
>>
>>35206842
But they don't go about screaming that they're healthy.
>>
>>35206506

Probably has no tits either.
>>
>>35206555

Yeah but you're assuming obese people work, while a lot of them are on disability or mooching off of family.
>>
>>35206842

>Will

All of what you just said has already happened. Aus, UK and US have 50%+ obesity rates, fat is the new norm and it is gaining more acceptance due to that and being sped up by fat acceptance. It makes me infinitely happy honestly, knowing they struggle to do basic tasks and have a lower quality of life whilst also making me look infinitely better by comparison
>>
>>35203645

I went to uni with a Jabba who turned out to be a militant fatty Tumblerina SJW. I swear to God she could sit eating a pie the size of a door with a full pint of cream on it, while moaning about "muh genetics muh thyroid" making her fat. Shit got real after I started getting fit and dropped from 350lbs to 240lbs over one Summer. She literally lost her fucking mind - Kept nagging me about how I did it like it must be some big secret trick I'd pulled off, then spazzing out when I told her diet and exercise.
>>
>>35203495
I think they can do whatever they want to their bodies, I just don't think we should give them any special treatment because they are fat. No tax money going towards preventable illnesses. Don't tell me you're beautiful, you have your definition of beauty, don't be upset if mine isn't the same.

But those are all pretty trivial reasons what really scares me is the children who are growing up in a world where people tell them that it's perfectly okay to eat until you can't move. That exercise isn't for everyone and you should love yourself for who you are instead of encouraging health and fitness. Instead of encouraging setting goals and dedicating yourself to fulfilling them

Fat acceptance will destroy our future
>>
File: 1444232009898.png (102 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444232009898.png
102 KB, 800x800
Pic related.
>>
>>35204210

Perspective from the rest of the world: We're laughing our arses off at Yank universities having "safe spaces" and SJW cunt students trying to get faculty fired for failing to support censorship. Seriously, this current generation of special snowflakes who think the world has to adjust around their desire to never hear a bad word... Fucking hilarious. Those cunts are why you can kiss goodbye to American dominance in the next few decades.
>>
File: 1449584475739.jpg (213 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1449584475739.jpg
213 KB, 555x555
disgusting to look at,
expensive to keep around,
kills you,
burden on taxpayers while they still live if unable to work (disability welfare!),
limits your physical activity,
and all you have to do is know what you eat to get back into a normal figure.
every time I see someone morbidly obese I attribute it to nurture versus nature, and it's not their fault, but they do need to be educated
>>
File: 1449697350290.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449697350290.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
>>35207381
this world is going to be a scary place if the smarter people don't start being hardasses, but it's hard to do that in a capitalistically driven world
>>
>>35203645
My co-worker is adamant about FA. She even tells customers that it's perfectly okay to be fat as it's "not tied to health at all." Once any of us other people started exercising, she got extremely hateful on all of us and constantly filed complaints for "discrimination." Good thing she got fired because her entitlement got the best of her one day and started hitting my friend, which was all caught on camera. Out of pity, she never filed any charges against the fat hambeast.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (51 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
51 KB, 473x480
>>35206387
my dick is only 5 inches, so that mountain of flab in her butt would prevent my favorite positions, could i even do missionary? what the fuck? would she have a heart attack if we did it?
DO FAT PEOPLE EVEN FUCK?
>>
>>35207450
Well with the direction the general acceptance movement is going not a lot of smart people want to talk about the issues going on today because they know they'll be blacklisted and the public outrage / harassment they'll receive just isn't worth it. If your opinion isn't politically correct prepare for a lot of backlash. For instance I would never even think about posting something like I did here if it wasn't anonymous
>>
>>35206534
>>35206387
>substantia
>some kind of super villian in the marvel universe who's massive girth swallows city blocks whole.
>>
>>35206387
This made me laugh. Is this real?
>>
File: burgerson.jpg (27 KB, 417x572) Image search: [Google]
burgerson.jpg
27 KB, 417x572
I hated it with intensity, but after thinking about it for a while I changed my mind and am considering becoming an active advocate.

Fat acceptance is compelling to the worst of population. The stupid are persuaded by their logic, the feeling-over-logic types are persuaded by their rhetoric. Both of these groups I dislike. Fat acceptance turns people I don't like into fat, bitter, miserable and eventually dead. If I'm honest to myself, I think that's great.
It also makes one eye'd people into kings in the world of blinds. I'm probably never going build a very muscular body, but in a fat world being thin puts me on a pedestal. You might say in a fat accepting world that attention is going to be negative, but personally I feel better when butters are bitter.
Fat acceptance is going to turn a bunch of cute girls fat, but that's ultimately a good thing for me from dating perspective. When it comes to dating, no matter how good looking a girl is, it doesn't work if she's a shit person. Fat acceptance externalizes many shitty girls' internal shittiness and they opt out of my potential dating pool from the get go. Sure there are less cute women, but I'd like to consider it just being the undateble female masses turning into massive females, a red flag I can tell from across the room.

Kids will be affected, but due to my various issues there aren't susceptible people I care about nor will I ever have children. I'm also not a good enough a person to really be concerned of people I'm not concerned with. The argument for future generations is a valid one, but it simply doesn't apply to me.
>>
>>35203495
I ain't got a problem with fat people.
my brother is 6'6 and about 25 stone.
He is my favorite person to be around , he's one of them fat guys that knows he's fat he knows it's bad but laughs about it and makes jokes all the time.

The fat people I don't like are the ones that think it's ok to be fat or the ones that are in denial, you make a fat joke and they are all offended and shit, my brother is the kind of guy that would walk up to a fat person and call them a fat cunt then laugh when they are all Pissed off because he don't give a fuck about his weight but they do.

I do worry about him and his health tho, he spends all day cutting trees down I've seen him move some serious weight and if he trained I know he could be a great power lifter .
I'm a 87 kilos and he can throw me around like a rag doll .

anyway women are Normaly the obnoxious fat acceptance pricks because girls are fucking insane and are capable of some impressive mental gymnastics.

>how can I encourage my brother to start lifting?
>>
>>35208046
You don't. Instead, you encourage him to eat a better diet. He's most likely already strong enough from his job.
>>
>>35203495
They should accept my cocaine addiction too, because it makes me happy, and i'm happy with myself even if it's not healthy!
>>
>>35206387
Being fat, ugly and naked isn't brave, isn't impressive it's just gross
>>
>>35206549
This was a good post.
>>
>>35207267
That's true. And even if I knew how to correct for that, it wouldn't probably matter. I seriously doubt tbat most people who hate fat people do it because they've researched how much an obese person costs taxpayers. The hate for fat people seems to be based on people thinking that they look gross and that they're lazy.
>>
>>35205842
>>35206169
plausible doesn't mean very much.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9359212/Obese-and-smokers-less-of-a-burden-on-the-NHS-than-the-healthy-who-live-longer-report.html
>>
>>35206842
>biological incentives to eat poorly
if you mean to eat a lot of sugar and fatty foods, then ok (I don't think fatty foods are that bad for you, though)
>and do nothing
humans have some tendency to be lazy but our attitudes to laziness have more to do with "lazy" being redefined during the industrial revolution to mean someone who doesn't want to work almost constantly (which is what they needed at the time)
>the desire to be /fit/ has to be actively taught
no, I think it's naturally engrained. Children will run around BY CHOICE not because they have to be told to - as long as (this is key) there aren't more interesting things to do which are sedentary - and that's increasingly the case. Children used to play like young animals have all throughout nature - outdoors being active with other young animals. It's only once we have technology that they start playing inside being sedentary.
>>
File: 1448609801762.jpg (120 KB, 703x558) Image search: [Google]
1448609801762.jpg
120 KB, 703x558
>>35208621
>Doesn't factor in how much the obese utilize while not contributing much due to being disabled.
Yeah, major flaw. Guess they never taught them to analyze multiple variables, did they?
>>
>>35207267
roughly 30% of 'merica is obese, so if your unemployment rate is under 15% (or even less since some of the unemployed will be overweight or normal or underweight) then most obese will not be unemployed.
>>
>>35207293
>UK and US have 50% obesity rates
overweight AND obesity, not obesity alone.
>>
>>35207293
>50%+ of the population struggling to do basic tasks
this also makes the nation as a whole much less safe to live in.
>>
File: 36auam.jpg (72 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
36auam.jpg
72 KB, 550x450
I accept fat people, that is I accept that they won't live as long as me.
>>
>>35208816
>Keeps a container of table salt on the couch
>>
>>35207486
m8, my dick is legit 8" and even if i could get through the fat, i wouldn't want my cock to touch her fetid cunt anyway.

If an average wang can't get to the vagina, that's a sign you are fat as fuck
>>
>>35203525
Hitler, literally, did nothing wrong besides starting the eastern front.
>>
>>35207870
the one thing you seem to have missed is that massive amounts of obesity affects how the nation functions, so I hope you're alright with making your own way out of burning houses and treating your own minor medical issues because as positions need to be filled and cognitively-impaired obese nurses are hired to fill a quota it will affect you, not to mention the shrinking of your military's infantry (which may not matter for much longer thanks to drones). If you've thought about this and it's worth it, ok.
>>
>>35208888
checkd
>>
>>35208816
how many obese are disabled?
>>
File: obesity.png (88 KB, 853x408) Image search: [Google]
obesity.png
88 KB, 853x408
a reminder that obesity starts at image-related.
>>
>>35208950
>Obesity rates for adults with disability are 58% higher than for adults without disabilities
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/disabilityandhealth/obesity.html
http://www.fitness.gov/resource-center/facts-and-statistics/

According to the last page, obesity costs more in the long run than what the article claimed--at least for Murrica.
>>
>>35209017
How is that? Im still considered obese and would match the description of obese as well by appearance alone. I carry the vast majority of my weight in my gut. Im 23, 285lbs , 6'4". 27.5% body fat according to the doc. Was 450lbs 42%.

At what % do you start seeing abs? I mean would 250lbs 19% look even remotely good?
>>
>>35209085
the cost to the healthcare system isn't the entirety of the total cost to society so maybe it adds up to more in the end. I've seen I think two separate assessments of the healthcare costs concluding that it's a net gain to have the level of obesity we have now -in terms of healthcare-.

If my maths is right that "58% more" statistic means that it's roughly 47% obesity incidence in the disabled population - so then you need to know what percentage of the general population the disabled make up and roughly halve that. I doubt it's enough to be a huge cost, though.

Although, obesity isn't going to be the reason they're disabled in all those cases. It's obvious that someone with a disability is more likely to be sedentary, in a wheel-chair, on medication etc. all of which contribute to increased weight gain.

It would take some nuanced investigation to find out how many are on disability -because- they're obese, especially as they might be on it for "knee problems" which might be obesity-caused or might be due to accident and then they became obese afterwards.
>>
>>35209222
>find out how many are on disability -because- they're obese
That would be nice to know since I can't seem to find any stats on it, in addition to how many have actually contributed in taxes.
>>
>>35209175
once you start adding significant muscle, the bmi stops working as a measure of health - if you want to work out if your fat level is in the medically healthy range have it assessed through calipers or another medically sound method (not asking for internet-users to assess you visually, that won't work) and apply the recommended guidelines for bf%.
>>
>>35209260
it must be difficult to causally link obesity with knee problems, back problems, hypertension, heart issues etc. - statistically we have the link but in an individual case it isn't that simple and it seems unlikely to me that a doctor would document it as obesity-related disability even if it was.
>>
>>35208888

>S&D posting
>quads
thank you muppet man.
>>
>>35207404
>he thinks any of these extreme left wing tendencies are not equally visible in the rest of the Western world
Go find a picture of girls laughing, I'm lm on my tablet
>>
>>35203525

So its right?
>>
>>35203495
obesity is pretty scary to me, back in primary school there was 1 fat guy
in highschool there were 2
now walking down the streets you see heaps of kids that are overweight

I can't see it going in the opposite way anytime soon, there will be a small percentage of people that will be fit, the rest will be overweight
>>
>>35209517
kek
>>
http://mic.com/articles/129400/fat-shamers-hand-out-nasty-cards-on-subway-so-plus-size-company-has-awesome-response?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WHFacebook&ts_pid=837&utm_content=inf_10_285_2&tse_id=INF_c24626fea3b94d4081bbf74fa22cf1a6#.sF0boTdKT

Fit needs to hand out these business cards globally. Bateman contact info. Someone get it in the works asap.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (118 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
118 KB, 497x640
>>35203495
>rugby player calves
>>
File: Emma Stone.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Emma Stone.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B3nqOjAPrk
>>
>>35206387
That's some top quality bait right there my friend
>>
>>35210366
Are those fat fucks spending money on the books they hate, therefore giving more profits to the industry they claim to detest just to make a stupid statue that could just as well been made out of old newspapers advertising weight loss or something in an attempt to be deep?
Gee what an ingenious plan... flawless logic.
>>
>>35210751
>Are those fat fucks spending money on the books they hate
yes
>>
"fat acceptance" is just another segment of the ongoing "political correctness movement" that is literally destroying our society like a cancer.
>>
>>35207486
there is an invention out there made by fat people to seperate the fat to allow all the sex they think they're gonna get

yes it is real and no I am not going to post link, I want to forget ahhh
>>
File: 20151031_225442.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151031_225442.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>35206842
> tfw live in japan
> tfw 3% obesity rate
>tfw when (by burgerclap standards) "normal weighted" people are treated with suitable derision
>>
>>35206387
Too real.. Fat logic is hilarious and terrifying at the same time
>>
>>35207870

>I feel better when butters are bitter

True literary genius, anon.
>>
>>35211585
It's from a tongue twister. "Betty botter had some bitter butter" or something like that.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>
>>35211533
> burgerclap standards
can this be a thing
>>
File: 1446728203937.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446728203937.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
They can spout fat acceptance all they want but the simple truth is on the inside they all hate themselves and wish they were skinny.
>>
>>35203495
Anyone who has feelings against this might actually have really bad body image. Are you all so critical of yourself that you have to project that on others.

Yes. Saying things like "i can't loose weight, muh genetics or thyroid" is bullshit. But if someone doesn't complain about being fat or is happy being so why do you care?

The reason we do /fit behaviors is to be happy. We believe it's better than the opposite or it helps us relieve stress.

If these people are happy... let them be. We don't have to date them or be their friends.
>>
>>35211684
> man shoulders
>>
>>35205197
underrated post
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>>35209366
I got you, senpai, didn't have girls though. Hope this is good enough.
>>
>>35211684
This.

They blame it on society, beauty standards, fashion trends, or patriarchy, but the reality is that they just hate their day to day lives. They can't sleep well because of sleep apnea. They can't walk very far because their knees hurt. Every staircase makes their heart pound so hard they feel it in their neck. They can't wipe their ass properly. They have a hard time bathing.

Getting in an out of the car is a monumental effort. For some the seatbelt doesn't even reach around them. For others their belly blocks the steering wheel. Their ass doesn't quite fit in the motorized scooters at the grocery store.

They get headaches because they drink sodas and they're constantly dehydrated. They're always sick because their bodies are struggling just to function. And they smell because hygiene is impossible when the shower water can't clean between the folds.

And all that will go away if they just dye my hair and get some cat eye glasses. Maybe they'll start a blog about food. Maybe they'll find some gratification by accusing some guy of manspreading. Maybe they'll even make a few like-minded friends who understand their problems because they, too, are fat.

But they'll still go to bed, alone, late at night after a day of fighting the patriarchy, the oppression, and the beauty standards. They'll lie awake for a bit and fantasize about that guy they were crushing on in high school, and the other guy that talked to them that one time in college. They'll wonder what their life could have been like together. They'll curse themselves for looking those guys up on facebook and seeing them happily married to a couple of 6/10 girls who aren't fat. They'll acknowledge, silently, quietly, that they aren't happy with themselves. That they hate the struggle that their lives have become. That they hate being alone. That they just want the sadness to stop.

And then they'll wake up, refreshed, ready to fight the good fight. It's a new day.
>>
>>35203495
>Big Belly Overhang
>Wrinkled Knees
>Rugby Player Calves
LMAO
>>
>>35207419
i love that image.
>>
>>35208822
That's actually not entirely true, or at least it's a misleading statment because unemployment statistics only count people who participate in the work force.

If you have a job, you are considered to be employed and in the workforce. If you once had a job, and are looking for work, you are considered to be unemployed.

Unemployment statistics do not count people who have never had a job, and they do not count people who are not "looking" for work. Those people are not considered to be part of the workforce. The only people who are considered to be unemployed, statistically, are people who are "between" jobs.

For example, the US has about a 62-63% participation rate right now. So if you factor that in with a theoretical five percent unemployment rate, what it's purported to be right now in the US, then that means that only about 59.375% of Americans over the age of 16 are working right now.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Also, have this. I did not realize that unemployment had tanked so hard recently.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

That's actually part of why our unemployment statistics are improving so much. Yes, there are people who were unemployed who have found jobs; however, there are also a lot of people who just said fuck it and dropped out of the workforce entirely.

Take that as you will, just wanted to make sure everyone understood the semantics behind the word unemployment.
>>
>>35211843
>They're just like my edgy cynical sour-grapes ass through High School but they're stuck in their adulthood
That's a bummer. Makes me pity them somewhat. If only they realized it's counterproductive to their only life on Earth.
>>
>>35211701
They're not happy in most cases. Obesity is pain. Your joints will hurt, your heart will age faster, you'll become a burden on your family sooner. Just being around obese people had been shown to influence others and make them more likely to be obese themselves. If your family members/neighbors/friends are obese, and your child is exposed to their habits, it might negatively influence the child.

Most people are ignorant about healthy habits. It's easier for people who don't pay attention to their diet to develop bad habits. 35% of Americans are some category of obese these days.

Yes. It affects my life. No I don't hate them really. I do hate the way many don't take responsability for themselves or refuse to face reality.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.