[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bad feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17
File: VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
bad feels general in or out of the gym.

>tfw heard my grandfather is dying
>has been given a few days left, give or take
>lives some 5000miles away
>barely any cash to fly over

>car broke down on the same day
>it costs 400EUR to repair on the same day

Does it make me less manly if I cry at 26 years old?
>>
>>35202705
No, you're experiencing personal growth. Crying is common. It's not the act of crying that isn't manly, but the frequency of the act.
>>
>>35202705
Sorry bro thats rough. Hope your senpai or something has money to fly you out to see your grand dad. Itll be alright in the end, life is tough but these things are what also make you tough. Good luck brah
>>
>>35202705
Just make a post on facebook #PrayFor[Name of your grandfather] and add a filter on your profile pic to make it in the favorite colors of your grandfather. Mourning is very easy nowadays.
>>
>>35203234
Please tell me that people don't do that.
>>
>>35203234
I don't even go on FB.
And facefaggots only act like they care.
>>
Start a kickstarter. We'll give you the cash brah
>>
>>35202705
Can I have som grana in my pasta pls?
>>
>tfw addicted to exercise
Who knows this feel?
>exercise every single day, no recovery days, usually for hours per session
>feel absolutely fucking terrible if I don't exercise
>can't even take a shit or sleep properly if I don't exercise
>any days I can't lift, I just lay in my bed all day feeling too depressed to do anything
>plan my life around working out
>cancel plans with friends and family to exercise
>can't sleep without checking my routine for the next day
It's like the only source of happiness in my life whatsoever now. Nothing else gives any satisfaction (except IV heroin but I'm done with that).
>>
>tfw no motivation to do anything

Two weeks out of a job and I've barely started looking for a new one, haven't sent off a friend's birthday present from 6 weeks ago, haven't even read a book in over a year despite the fact I love reading and have two overflowing bookshelves. I haven't even got a gym membership yet.
Why am I so pathetic?
>>
>i care so much about my grandpa That is why i live 5000miles Away from him. Oh noes grampa is diyng alone better go say hello and leave with historia money
>>
>>35203648
I feel like shit when I don't excerise yeah, but cancelling plans is too much dude.
>>
File: 12341251279.png (178 KB, 438x524) Image search: [Google]
12341251279.png
178 KB, 438x524
>tfw I just realized im kinda attractive
>girls flirt with me
>im too stupid to realize until its too late
>tfw still autisitc as fuck
>>
>>35203648
maybe you're just addicted to your pre-workout booster
>>
>>35204778
Living on an island with 0 work opportunity as a starter does that.
>>
>>35203648
Yep. Know that feel

Also
>hurt my foot
>can't go running for almost two months now
>feel bloated and fat as fuck despite not gaining any weight (thanks mfp)

Fuck. I just wanna go running again. Now its even better in winter. I already thought about starting to swim ..;_;
>>
>>35203648
Me 2 . Haven't done dope in 7 days. Don't even really want to but in another sense would kill for a fat shot right now
>>
>Make pic in front of the mirror, like I do from time to time
>Compare them to images form almost one year ago
>Basically no change

Motivation is kill
>>
>>35205103
I used to run often but switched (mostly) to swimming for cardio

>no more injuries
>similarly high quality cardio
>sucks less than running
>qts at the pool

Really the only downside is that you can't just throw on some shoes and go like you can with distance running
>>
>>35204841
>tfw used to be 400 lbs fat fuck
>tfw now 200 lbs fat fuck
>tfw i know this feel bro
>>
>>35205228
>tfw i know this feel bro
I don't think you know what tfw means
>>
>>35205164
actually that's a good thing since now you know you're definitely doing something wrong
>>
I'm gonna spend Christmas alone in my student apartment because the awkward autist behaviour that is sorta ok when you're a teen is not ok in mid 20's. My entire family are going to my grandma's house to celebrate. None of them wants me there, and they've made a point of not inviting me. My soul hurts :(
>>
>>35204841
But you know now, so learn quickly and go for it next time. This is a good thing breh.
>>
File: 1448143252065.png (257 KB, 344x528) Image search: [Google]
1448143252065.png
257 KB, 344x528
>turned life around at 23 from wow nerd lardlord
>lost over 30kg of lard and got accepted into medschool
>have friends and nice classmates
>life is going good but the 25 year old kissless virgin part is annoying as fuark

Why did I play vidya in the basement for so long? It feels like I can't catch up what I've missed, the inexperience is depressing.

I just want to ask a girl out or something but fuck I don't know when or how to do it, how to escalate or whatever I don't fucking know.

Fuck I hate being lonely, I want to share my life with someone and be a part of someone elses.

I'll just continue lifting and studying until I become a ripped as fuark MD, fuck this.
>>
>>35206986
Basic socialization first. If yiu're lucky there will be girls in your social network when you get more out there. If they already know you a bit from before it will be easier to ask them out.
>>
File: 1421307846634.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1421307846634.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>in the gym
>qt blonde grill comes in, does a bit of her workout
>gives me the biggest smile ever
>spill spaghetti and smile back
>don't talk to her because autist
>she finishes her workout and leaves
>never see her again

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>35207105
Why do you think she's interested in you if she just smiled? Probably you just looked pathetic and she found it funny.
>>
>>35207262

speaking from experience there, pal?
>>
File: 02-michelin-man2.w750.h560.2x.jpg (22 KB, 1045x781) Image search: [Google]
02-michelin-man2.w750.h560.2x.jpg
22 KB, 1045x781
>>35207312
Not really m8. You're probably one of these basement dwellers who think when a woman which you've never seen before smiles at you it means she wants your dick.
>>
>depressed as fuck
>haven't been to uni or gym since one week
>just going from bed to pc and back

fuck
>>
File: 1444782184027.jpg (104 KB, 666x636) Image search: [Google]
1444782184027.jpg
104 KB, 666x636
>Have a great gym for the last 3 years
>cheap
>effective
>hassle-free
>very close by
>very few people at the times I workout

>Moving a few cities over at the end of the month
>All the gyms in the area are crossfit or big chain gyms packed with people

Sigh...
>>
>>35207510

breh iktf it happened in the past

you gotta fucking go to gym and uni pal, do it for me, get your shit sorted mate. you'll be a lot better off for it
>>
>>35207547
i've just become so frustrated from struggling to get my life together, I highly suspect that I have ADHD and want to get tested but the testing can take several months and extensive testing and shit and I'm afraid of talking about my problems because social anxiety.

I haven't even told my parents.
>>
>>35207587

breh I know exactly that feel, trust me when I say you should tell people and get help, I didn't get any medication but maybe it would help you out of a rough spot
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 728x409
>>35204778
You sure are a good person, I bet everybody likes you
>>
File: cry.gif (749 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
749 KB, 245x263
>>35205766
I-I guess I'll just do an hero then.
>>
>>35207874

breh don't kill yourself, everyone here is your friend desu, if your family don't appreciate you, then fuck them, they're not a good family. SIMPLE AS
>>
>>35205766
lmao dude, look at the brightside
>dont have to buy gifts
>avoid awkward small talk
>dont have to deal with disappointing gifts

go to the gym and get fit on xmas
its a scam holiday anyway
buying gifts because of some ancient street magician got his shit handed to him for inciting riots
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-23-21-21.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-23-21-21.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>this morning
>roommates day off, got drunk last night
>go into kitchen
>fridge door is ajar
>all the food is fucking warm
>he didn't shut it all the way last night
>choke down warm milk and cereal because I'm meeting qt trainer today
>gag half way through and give up
>thankful fridge still works

>walking to gym
>get a call from the manager, trainer is sick today
>I get there, talk to the manager
>will set up later date
>he says she is in the office
>wtf..?

>go through chest workout
>see her walking around
>finish up later

>go put my jacket and pants on, ready to leave
>she walks past me without saying anything
>this is weird
>idgaf anymore

I met with her last month, I ended up throwing up after her work out. She waved to me twice on Monday, now she can't even tell me she's sick. I don't understand...

I'm not going to reschedule unless she pushes it. My confidence is gone. I'm so done with my life right now.

I wish I was sexually attracted to vacuums or something.
>>
>>35207874
We are your family senpai
>>
>>35207954
Literally just an unprofessional trainer. Don't worry and stop giving her your money
>>
>>35207954

Why the fuck you even take a trainer. Youtube and internet to hard for you to figure out a proper routine on your own?

Also, why the fuck you expect the trainer to give a fuck about you? She only cares about making bank, not a fucking skellington that pays a trainer to get fit. Lol, get a grip motherfucker.
>>
>>35207935
Thanks Senpai. They are good people though, they just have had enough I guess.
>>35207938
I will go to the gym. That's the plan. Then a bottle of whiskey for after. But I'm not buying the whole idea of Christmas being commercial and empty. I love Christmas.
>>
>>35207954
>taking a trainer
>thinking so much about a woman who is literally only nice to you because you are a customer

You're really pathetic, anon.
>>
>>35208002
T-thanks desu senpai
>>
File: why_me.png (877 KB, 598x900) Image search: [Google]
why_me.png
877 KB, 598x900
>>35202705
purposely move close to a 24 hour gym
>gym closes
>>
>>35202705
dont mourn his death celebrate his life... unless he was a scumbag and then who really cares at that point.
>>
>>35202705
Fuck your grandpa, I'm 26 and my dad ia gonna die anyday now. There feel better?
Grandparents are supposed to die when you're young
>>
>>35208130
Why is your dad dying bro?
>>
>>35205103
swimming is better for you anyways, anon
>>
>>35202719
Is it normal to burst into tears at the end of Terminator II?
>>
>>35208160
If it's because you realized what a fucking loser you are then yes.
>>
>>35208141
Diabetes, high blood pressure, has gout, on anti depressants he's abusing, mobility issues, chest pains, morbidly obese. I expect the call anyday. Hurts so much talking to him knowing it, I get angry because he's brought it on himself and is comfortable just dying or suicide, he's tried overdosing a couple times. But I couldn't live with myself if he died not knowing how much I love and care for him even when things have been so rocky for years. He never really wanted kids and wasn't there as a father but I can't help but love him. Fuck guess /fit/ just became my sad little journal
>>
>>35208130
It's not a competition mang. Not everyones out to get you
>>
File: oh god the sads.jpg (91 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
oh god the sads.jpg
91 KB, 560x415
>>35208211
Bro. Feels. You're strong for being there and make mature decisions. Nothing can fix that but at least you guys can talk things through before he dies. We're here for you breh.
>>
>>35207954
>>falling in love with some qt gym trainer that squats on different alpha dick every weekend
>>
>>35208323
Your brain hates you. Punish it with naughty egg nog.
>>
>>35208044
>>35208025
>>35208076

I should have specified, my gym gives me one free session with a trainer a month. I don't pay extra for it, but she gets paid. I scheduled a session just to see what she was like. Cause why not? I'm not a skelly newbie either, I've been lifting for 2 years now and I look decent. I thought it'd be worth taking a shot.

When I first talked to her she seemed pretty cool. She grew up nerdy and kind of chubby. She got fit and kept her huge rack.

I haven't fallen for her. I hardly know anything about her other than she's hot and she's my type. I'm interested, not head over heels.

The positive side is that she has gotten paid for this month for my session. If she reschedules for later this month, she might me into me. If she reschedules for January, she sees me as a paycheck.

>>35208323
During the first training session she randomly brought up how she has a boyfriend. It sounded kind of serious actually. You're projecting your kek fantasies anon.
>>
File: Michelin_tears.jpg (46 KB, 463x254) Image search: [Google]
Michelin_tears.jpg
46 KB, 463x254
>>35208631
>I haven't fallen for her

>>35207954
>>she walks past me without saying anything
>My confidence is gone. I'm so done with my life right now.

Yeah... Okay..
>>
>>35208858
Rejection sucks regardless. If I actually fell for her and then got rejected, I'd be dead inside and severely depressed. I know from experience.

All I wanted to share was how shitty my morning was.
>>
How do I get over fucking up my social life 2 years before graduating high school? I'm starting college now and it still affects me. I used to be on the popular group, did muay thai and used to lift like a madman. My life was literally perfect, then I shit myself on a night out for drinking too much. All the girls saw, I was scarred for life when I found out what I did next day. I became a fucking loner and known as the guy who shit himself.

How do I start over in College?

Sorry for the mess of a post I can't really express myself when I'm drunk since english is not my native tongue.
>>
File: 1420858886321.jpg (64 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1420858886321.jpg
64 KB, 564x518
>Meet qt at uni, we hit it off and hang out heaps at parties and stuff
>Didn't try anything because gf at the time
>Become single, she's still interested
>Mutual friends tell me she heaps keen
>Holidays happen and we live 5 hours apart
>Talk to her online but she always just stops replying halfway through a conversation
>Message seen
>>
File: IMG_1285.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.gif
593 KB, 370x335
>>35209506

i know that feel pham
>>
>>35209231
make new friends, no one will know who you are if you're out of state. i'd suggest not shitting yourself again
>>
File: 1422046507733.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1422046507733.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>35209506
>>
>>35209506
>heaps keen

Am I that old?
>>
>>35204841
I have 20/20 hindsight and it kills me to know what I could have done differently every time
>>
>1 year sober from heroin and alcohol on Nov. 29th
>started getting fit in March
>by all respects "turned my life around"
>still depressed
>still no gf
>spending years at school not knowing what I want to do with my life
>22 yo virgin
>my bench isn't that good

feels bad man
>>
>>35211431
Come on man, you're doing fucking great. Gratz on the detox. I'm a fellow addict myself and I've never felt better. Hang in there pham, shit gets better. DESTROY THAT FUCKING BENCH PRESS TOO BRO!
>>
>tfw dad died of cancer
>tfw no friends
>tfw wagekek
>tfw lift and sit at home until work
>tfw old friends forgot about me
>tfw they get mad bitches
>tfw still alone
all i have left is the iron
>>
>tfw lost job in March
>tfw still no job cause I was using my credit cards and saved up money
>car got repo'd day before Halloween
>got drunk on Halloween and might have gotten an std
>haven't worked out since car got taken
>just lay in bed doing nothing productive
>tfw think about suicide everyday
>tfw body looks like shit
Why live,/fit/?
>>
File: all I want is feels.png (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
all I want is feels.png
49 KB, 500x500
>>35204841
>"You look so handsome Anon"
>"You too"
>>
>>35211127
iktf
>>
>>35203234
ahh slacktivism
>>
>>35202705
When my grandpa dies I'm gonna cry like a bitch
>>
>>35211431
>1 year sober off heroin

That's something to be greatly proud of desu.
>>
File: IBM.jpg (375 KB, 1910x1200) Image search: [Google]
IBM.jpg
375 KB, 1910x1200
Life is mixed right now brahs.

>might not have enough credits to transfer because the UC system fucking sucks
>not really advancing much on lifts
>don't get to see my friends much anymore since they've moved
>these guys literally took me in when I was borderline socially retarded and turned me into a moderately functioning individual

On the other hand I've made some spiritual gains and I'm overall a lot more happy than I was two-three years ago. Can't have good without some bad I guess.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.