[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to prevent military injuries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1426726890378.jpg (533 KB, 1648x2000) Image search: [Google]
1426726890378.jpg
533 KB, 1648x2000
Got accepted into the infantry /fit/. Please aware me on some ways to avoid fucked knees, and backs. Much appreciated.
>>
Listen to your PTIs and build up to the weight gradually.

Listen to your body and don't accept "this works for me" as a reason to do anything.
>>
Don't get shot in the knees or backs.
Sorted.
>>
>>35202534
..or head. Head is important too.
>>
Listen to the PT's and get a check up when you feel something's not right.

There will be a lot of minor injuries and small pains, simply your body reacting to unknown movements/stress. Don't ignore the pain, get some medical advice.
>>
>>35202551
Yeah but the main issue here are the knees and the back you stupid idiot
>>
>>35202696
yeah,what a fool
>>
>>35202696
Without a head you'll fuck up them knees and back real fast desu. Head pretty important.
>>
>>35202696

>the main issue here are the knees, and backs

ftfy
>>
>>35202449
You are going to lose all of your gains.
>>
>>35202449
go to shadowspear dot com, a lot of info there for you. Get some insoles fitted and make sure your running/rucking form is as good as you can make it
>>
Theres literally no way to prepare for the freak accidents that soldiering exposes you to on a daily basis. Just buy yourself a wheelchair now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.