[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is this healthy? This looks fucking disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
How the fuck is this healthy?

This looks fucking disgusting to your average girl srs I'm not even jelly.
>>
when you get to that level you arent doing it for the girls anymore, but yourself and other guys
>>
>>35202440
>average girl

Why would you want an average girl? They look nasty and flabby
>>
>>35202447

Only girls that go after the pic in op are club rats
>>
>>35202440
I'd let that fuck me
>>
File: 1358147077227.jpg (100 KB, 620x1074) Image search: [Google]
1358147077227.jpg
100 KB, 620x1074
>>35202440
But does it look disgusting to an A V E R A G E korean girl?
>>
>>35202440
Unlike you, he doesn't care what others think of him.
>>
>>35202500
But are you boy-dubs or girl-dubs?
>>
That level is not healthy nut it sure is a hundred times better than being a fat fuck desu senpai
>>
File: arnold1.jpg (113 KB, 732x1024) Image search: [Google]
arnold1.jpg
113 KB, 732x1024
This rustles my jimmies every time. Should it be healthy? The healthiest way to live would be a bit of meat-to no meat- everyday, eat lots of vegan food, run everyday and sleep 10 hours a day.
Do I want to live like that? No
I still probably gonna live till im 90
Regards meat eating roidhead
>>
>>35202440

>those perfect chest insertions
>>
>>35202513
Gay male dubs

The myths are all true
>>
>>35202523
No, no it's not.
It's not healthier then being fat at all. Hell if we're talking about 1950's overweight instead of modern fat then it's the exact opposite of healthy.
He's sick as damned dog and probably done irreprable harm to himself.
Hell he's probably infertile and near impotent.
>>
>>35202469
whats wrong with club rats? they're mostly fit unlike you and your gf
>>
>>35202555
>projecting
lets see, arnie or ronnie coolman should die anytime now... anytime now...
>>
File: tess_fatsoshop.jpg (822 KB, 1560x1280) Image search: [Google]
tess_fatsoshop.jpg
822 KB, 1560x1280
>>35202555
Still better than being an obese unhealthy asshole AND hating yourself

And who the fuck is talking about 1950s.
>>
If I looked like that I'd just masturbate to myself in the mirror tbhfam
>>
>>35202568
>>35202569
This isn't projecting, this is scientific fact.
Being a bodybuilder and looking like that is not healthy. Even bodybuilders know that.

Shit being a powerlifter isn't even in the same room as healthy either.

As for 1950's, the woman in that picture would be considered medically morbidly obese and be forced to go on a diet consisting of natural foods to lose weight. She'd be seen as the worlds fattest woman.

That is considered, "just fat" nowadays.
>>
>>35202440
Good thing I don't lift for girls then. I don't give a fuck what some whore thinks of my body. She only cares about my wallet anyway.
>>
>>35202440
that guy needs to drink more water and lay off the tanning
>>
File: 1447056127590.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1447056127590.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>35202440
>>35202555
>>35202601
>>35202644

Criticizing Mike O'hearn.
Bobobo he's gone too far, I would never even want to look like him. The average girl wpuld prefer how I am going to look once i stop being a fat fucking faggot.

Have you even looked at other O'hearns pictures?
That dude is like the stereotypical handsome half god hercules type. Just ridiculously handsome.
So handsome in fact that I can't even be jelly but just in awe.
>>
Mike O'Tren is my favorite natty in the game you are just jelly dyels
>>
>>35202718

>mike'o'tren
>goes out of his way to tell people he's natty
>literally calls people fat and stupid and lazy because they don't look like him(a 50 year old man who's supposed to be low test)

Whatever aesthetics or success this guy has is lost to being a cunt of the highest degree.

Simeon/ulisses has nothing on this guy's bitch level.
>>
>>35202503
breh
>>
>>35202555
are you trying to rustle my jimmies by telling me someone who does heavy cardio and heavy lifts every day to get to this point and is at the peak of their physical capacity could be anything other than peak health?
>>
Why do you care if it's healthy or not?

This is not even the health board.
>>
>>35202469
and other women who actually go to gym and dont spend their days drinking and getting fat.
>>
>>35202531
I expect to be dead before 70 teebz, senpai.
>>
What if his guy is actually natty and a genetic freak??I mean he's had a crazy body for 20 years now,how the fuck does someone blast for so long while having a perfect hairline and no side effects??
>>
>>35203242
> being this naive
>>
>>35203242
>how the fuck does someone blast for so long while having a perfect hairline and no side effects??

He didn't blast for 20 years. That would be suicide. He blasts before photoshoots and training videos and the rest of the time he cruises, covers up and looks like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMebfOmjlvI

He stays in decent shape 365 days a year to his credit, but obviously he looks nothing like the photo.
>>
>>35202601
>muh scientific fact
>I know everything about the 1950s! I was there!
You talk a lot of shit for not being able to back anything up.
>>
>>35202440
This is body dysmorphia. No normal person thinks that that looks good, or is in any way healthy.
>>
>>35202735

He's doing his thing. He's doing it well at 50.

Live, let live.
>>
>>35203134

Lol u think pinning is healthy?
>>
>>35202718
You sound like a big ol' ball of queer
>>
>>35204279
Live. let live....until he dies young from living a ridiculously unhealthy lifestyle

To be clear, I wish absolutely no harm on the man, but what he's doing to himself ain't good and shouldn't be promoted.
>>
>>35202440
Most girls don't like the way bodybuilders look on competition day. Almost all girls like the way bodybuilders look 2 weeks later.
>>
>>35204263
what the fuck are you doing here? do you even lift? serious question.
>>
>>35202440
Only a girl would be dumb enough to think that he put down all that work for some girl.
>>
>>35204332
>what the fuck are you doing here?
I am posting in a thread about a man who looks like an alien. What are you doing here friend?
>do you even lift?
Yes. How about you?
>>
>>35204321
yeah I agree, this guy would look amazing with a couple bf% more
>>
>>35204367
/thread
>>
>>35204321
/fit/ and high test girls love big guys though so thats all that matter
>>
>average girl

key word in your post

he is not an average male, why would he go for an average female?
>>
itt: autistic skinny fat ranging to builtfat 4chan users criticizing a genuinely hard working positive role all American athlete who has built a life and successful career out of fitness

It's amazing how many of you armchair autist said there are out there

Mike looks better and lifts better than any of you EVER will

You don't think he has the money to get blood work and make sure his body is staying healthy as can be

What's worse
Going to work the night shift at the copper plant where you inhale industrial dust for twenty five years straight and kill yourself slowly working horrible hours

Or cycling tren like a scientist for photo shoots and living an otherwise healthy life
>>
>>35202440
So, who cares? What you gonna do when you achieve your average girl then? Stop lifting? Stop everything in life? This guy probably has wife and doesn't care what 14 yo girls think. I personally don't like his body, but let the man do what he want.
>>
>>35204307
and you die when a semi sideswipes you at eight am as you drive to your computer desk job faggot
>>
this guy is a fucking god no homo bros
>>
>>35202446
This right here tbqh honest familia. Body builders dont do it for women. They do it strictly to challenge themselves. Its not rocket science that most chicks dont dig that type of body...
>>
>>35204468
That is exactly my life and you're not strangely projecting your own shit onto me at all
>>
>>35205161
I don't have a job you munk
>>
>>35202440
I dunno, man. I'm an average girl and I'd lick ice cream off his chest, desu.
>>
>>35205333
You have a dick anon, girls don't have that.
>>
>>35202440
When did the green goblin get on the juice?
>>
>>35204280
Mike O'Hearn is natty though.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.