[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ live without beer? I want to get shredded but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 10
File: Craft-Beer.jpg (224 KB, 1611x1008) Image search: [Google]
Craft-Beer.jpg
224 KB, 1611x1008
How does /fit/ live without beer? I want to get shredded but life without a cold beer after work is too depressing to contemplate.
>>
Have you tried not being a degenerate?
>>
one or two beers a day won't hurt you, getting blasted once a week won't either
>>
Just count the calories and incorporate them in your diet. Should be tine.
>>
>>35202142
I just don't drink alcohol, it's not an active thing or something, as I'm not an alcoholic. Must suck.
>>
>>35202179
Do you have a social life?
>>
>>35202161
/thread
>>
>>35202142
only drink after lifting, and only enough to get ~.082 blood alcohol content
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309

enjoy your almost doubled test levels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztgo8IEI0yw
>>
>>35202169
>>35202194
this

>>35202186
don't speak such words.. the virgins get buttmad, posting angry pepes, and such.. it's srs business
>>
>drinking bottled piss
I will never understand how it's even possible for people to enjoy that bland, unhealthy shit. Is it some weird mental thing where people force themselves to do something until they delude themselves into liking it, just because other people are doing it? And then the circle goes on, like it has been going on since the times when beer was actually healthier to drink than water?
>>
>>35202186
>I need to be doped up for people to enjoy my company
Are you a massive autist?
>>
>>35202217

b8/10
>>
>>35202217
If you're over 18 and don't drink beer you're pathetic
>>
>>35202224
So when your friends invite you down to a bar you just sit there and drink coke?
>>
>>35202186
Yes, I just drink water instead of beer. I don't have friends that give a shit what I drink. If your social life seriously depends on drinking beer every day, then you might want to reevaluate your lifestyle.

Also, I'm not 19, so I don't really do the whole "Let's get wasted!!!"-thing any longer. As I never liked the way alcohol affects me, I thought a few years ago, that I might just as well leave it out altogether. It's honestly a pretty stupid thing to do anyway.
>>
>>35202217
What kind of beers have you tried? The variety of styles is insane. You could easily find one you'd enjoy.
>>
>>35202217

>WAAAAAAA ITS BITTER

lol
>>
I don't. ALAIFYM it's fine.
>>
>>35202238
>If your social life seriously depends on drinking beer every day
No-one is saying you need to go out and drink every day but if you're out with your friends and don't enjoy a few beers you're kind of a weirdo.
>>
>>35202217
>if things aren't sweet, they are gross.
you take all the flavor of grains and hops, and concentrate it. then remove the sweetness and replace it with alcohol.

shit is fucking delicious.
>>
>>35202142
Drink Spirits?
Look at the caloric content of beer compared to Vodka for example.

I have a m8s 21st tomorrow and even I know tht it's not worth being sober at a party and I havnt drunk alcohol in almost 2 years.

That's why I'm bringing my own bottle of vodka and staying away from beer. Plus I can't even down a whole beer because the taste is just shit.
>>
>>35202233
None of us are socially handicapped enough to drink in the first place. Might have a couple glasses of wine during our New Years DnD sesh.
>>
>>35202264
Made the bait too obvious with the DnD nod
>>
>>35202267
What's wrong with DnD?
>>
>>35202264
>claims to be less socially handicapped than bar-goers
>plays DnD
are you trolling or a legitimate autist?
chrischan, is that you?
>>
>>35202224
You don't need to be black out drunk to have a good time. There is a difference between being inebriated and lowering inhibitions to appropriate levels and ending up throwing up your guts while you lay face down in a pool of sick.

Moderation is key, man.
>>
>>35202276
DnD is fucking autistic, you're in denial if you disagree, and you're a faggot.
>>
>>35202284
That fat retard doesn't have the friends nor the raw brainpower it takes to DnD successfully. Fuck you. I don't need alcohol to get laid either. I am basically better than you. You don't belong here.
>>
>>35202233
>drinking coke

You would think that a majority of people on fit would not be drinking sodas/pops/fizzy drinks/ ect.
>>
>>35202276
>dat lack of self-awareness
pic of you with dnd crew?

i need some OC for dank memes
>>
>>35202238
tfw friends always buy me water,cuz they know i dont drink alcohol/soda,feelsgood having them
>>
>>35202253
That's just your own insecurity. If my friends really persisted that I pour down something that I don't like and that has no benefits at all down my throat, then they are shit friends and I just might as well dump them. I'm not that desperate for social interaction that I need to do everything to cling on everyone who feels like talking to me. But I honestly never needed to explain myself, I just say "I don't like it" or something, and it's fine. One of my friends had serious problems with alcoholism in his youth, and he doesn't drink either, and believe me, if you pull the "Come on, it's just a beer!"-phrase on him, he's gonna hit you in the face.

Societal alcoholism is a really awful thing. I don't want to be part of that, I don't want to be a little marionette who gives in to peer pressure that easily. I do what I like and I honestly don't like alcohol. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>35202307
i am pretty sure CWC plays DND actually
>I am basically better than you.
tip top kek, m80
>>
>>35202303
You're probably talking to someone underage who has no experience with alcohol other than his friends sharing a handle of vodka and going nuts every weekend, just so you know
>>
>>35202305
>DnD is autistic
How? Me and my friends just hang out and play a game for a couple hours once a week. What should we do instead?
>>35202312
At least I have friends, bro.
>>
>>35202305
If you gave it a chance you would probably enjoy it man. Sure 80%+ of the people who do play are probably Neckbeards but it's not a place for festering autism like you assume.
>>
>>35202324
That's fine if true, but judging from the way you've worded your post it seems like you're just an edgy kid going through a phase
>>
>>35202321
>buy water
Where do you have to live for this to be a thing? Do they not have water on tap and for free in the UAE?
>>
>>35202335
>At least I have friends, bro.
only a true anti-socialite considers this an accomplishment
>>
>>35202276
It's too easy for ONE asshole to kill the game with his bitchiness. "w-w-why didn't you go with any of the plans I suggested. me? I'm making this personal? YOU GUYS WERE DICKS FOR NOT blahblahblah"
It especially sucks when this bitch lifts too and is tall
>>
I find it tough. It doesn't fit my cutting macros ever, so I only have it every two or three weeks on a cheat day. I really love beer, cheap beer, fancy beer, chain beer, craft beer, it's the only thing that I wish I could consume that I can't because of my diet.
>>
>>35202342
i bet you play MTG and are DYEL
>>
>>35202328
You're probably right but that's not the case all the time.
>>
File: 1432742432127.png (723 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432742432127.png
723 KB, 1920x1080
>>35202186
>>35202207
Too late, he's gone and done it now!
>>
>>35202335
>>35202342
just from observations, i'm serious 100% of the people i know who do it are neckbeard kissless virgins.
its only fair to assume everyone who plays it is a fag. im only human
>>
>>35202164
actually it does
>>
>>35202366
Hah MTG, nah man I dont and I think you mean Neckbeards: The Gathering.

I known replying to bait but honestly I couldn't care less. Both have their fair share of autismoes but your missing the point that normal functioning people can enjoy DnD and it's variations.
>>
>>35202217

Adaptive taste anon. A lot of people don't like olives and coffee when they first try it either. Doesn't mean you are forcing yourself to drink it to "fit in". I personally detested it, so I didn't drink it. Tried it again a few years later and thought it was pretty okay. Started drinking a few now and then, until I started to really enjoy the taste.
People who are so afraid of things like beer make me laugh. You're a funny guy anon.
>>
>>35202142

>How does /fit/ live without beer?

I'm not an alcoholic
>>
If you have to ask then you must not care too much about the alcohol. I suggest switching to diet cola.
>>
>>35202353

They dont in most countries. Who the fuck goes out for drinks and then demands a free tap water. Yeah it's free if you want to take some medicine or want one with your whisky/wine for some reason, but if you're solely there to drink water, you pay.
>>
>>35202324
If this is bait, it's pretty damn good bait.
If not, you're an autist
>>
>>35202264

>wine
>DnD sesh

The fedora meme bait is real
>>
>>35202381
Nah man, plenty of us 'normies' do play.
In fact, I'd say playing such a game shows you have a functioning brain capable of using its imagination.

I'd still reccomend you actually go and play it to prove the stereotype wrong... Unless you yourself are a kissless Neckbeard virgin...
>>
>>35202401
All places that serve alcohol need to offer free water on demand here. Do you live in some kind of shithole? I've never heard of a first world country that allows businesses to charge for a glass of tap water
>>
>>35202324

You seem legit autistic.
Not that you are wrong in what you're saying, but the way you deal with it all is screaming autism.

>hey man drink a few beers with us
>yeah cmon man

>Fuck you guys, you are no longer my friends. I'm not that desperate for social interaction

Yeah that's not normal m8
>>
>>35202324
>I'm not that desperate for social interaction
in another words, you're that guy that goes out with a lot of friends and don't talk a word all night
>>
>>35202401
Maybe as a way to keep hydrated as most alcohol dehydrates you?
Maybe because some beers leaves a bad aftertaste?
Maybe because it helps you sober up a bit easier?

And I doubt that you would drink and take meds... Actually no, I know plenty of people haha
>>
>>35202420
Well there is Nestlé
>>
>>35202324
Fucking hell, I know I shouldn't be surprised at this level of autism from /fit/ by now, but christ
>>
>>35202420

I live in The Netherlands and if you are just chilling at some place, you're still occupying space of paying customers and requesting service. These places don't offer a civil duty, they are buisinesses and need to run. A lot of bars still serve you free tap water if you ask, but it's not polite to ask and is frowned upon. Usually you just pay the fucking 2 euro. Why the fuck would you go out to drink but refuse to pay the people who are servicing you? You're just a rude cunt m8.
>>
>>35202228
>If you're over 18 and don't drink beer you're pathetic
If you're over 18 and don't drink properly brewed beer instead of synthetic shite you're pathetic.
>>
For me it taste like a sour soda. I cant stand its flavor
And why do i have to "find" a beer that taste good for me? is not like is healthy, i dont have anything against people who drink it, but i dont like how people want you to like it and then proceed to talk shit about other people doing the same thing about their hobby/what they like.
>>
>>35202420
>>35202438

I was not talking about a guy who just had 10 beers and wants to sober up. I'm talking about a guy who solely drinks water the entire evening.
>>
>>35202164
the getting blasted once probably does but once or two beer nah, same with wine really
>>
>>35202233
I drink Coke, my friends don't give a shit, no one does. I'm still confident, and it's a lot easier to pick up women and tell jokes when you're sober and everyone else is wasted.

If you have to drink every time you go out to a bar you clearly have to adhere to the group's mentality rather than your own.
>>
>>35202453
>I live in The Netherlands
So a shithole then. Thank god I live in the anglosphere
>>
>>35202401
You musnt drink if you don't understand the difference between Tap Water and what "Water On Tap" means.
>>
>>35202451
>>35202408
Oh no, some neckbeard on the internet thinks I'm an autist!

>>35202433
It literally never happened to me in my life. And I don't need to officially announce my retreat from a friendship (do you think this is how friendships work? You called me autistic?). I just don't hang out with them and they get it. Maybe it's because I'm not going to high school any longer, but I just never met anyone who seriously questioned the reasons why I don't drink alcohol. Nobody cares, and really, nobody should. If someone really thinks it's a problem to them, so be it, you don't need to be friends with everyone. It's probably even better that way.
>>
>>35202381
Idk man. I get together with friends and drink beer and eat food while playing a game. What makes that so autistic? Others do the same, but with sports
>>
>>35202481

Yeah, definitely bait or autistic.

>And I don't need to officially announce my retreat from a friendship (do you think this is how friendships work? You called me autistic?).

It wasn't an example of the exact conversation that would take place you autist.

Like I said, it's fine, but stop being so offended by people recognising it in you.
>>
File: 1446973499614.jpg (52 KB, 540x581) Image search: [Google]
1446973499614.jpg
52 KB, 540x581
>>35202481
>yfw this autist is giving out advice to people on /fit/
>>
>>35202473

Pretty high quality of life here m8. Where are you from then, that doesn't constitue as "shithole"? I'm pretty curious.
>>
>>35202453
Well in Australia all pubs and clubs supply water on tap for free and it's never frowned upon. I'd say that's because the course you need to serve alcohol doesn't run like a business and probably because most of us Aussies arnt cunts and know how to drink (considering we have the worst drinking cultures in the southern hemisphere, if not the world.)
>>
>>35202506
Australia. Like I said, it's mandated by law that any business that serves alcohol must provide free water and it works well. Paying for tap water is fucking retarded and literally no-one goes to a pub just to drink water, that's a strawman you invented to defend your terrible countries insane practice with charging customers for a resource that is essentially free
>>
>>35202142
If weed is legal where you live, try that.
>has no calories
>makes you eat any food (meaning healthy food you usually won't eat)
>won't give you a hangover
>even if you do too much, it won't affect your next-day training.
>>
>>35202459
Those people have reasons to drink water.

Personally, I'd say they arnt doing it right (going to a club and only drinking water) but I know people who can be the star of the night without needing to drink.

But I don't see a problem other than they are missing out on having a good time
>>
>>35202525

You don't pay for tap water, you order a regular bottled water. You cam get tap water if you're a paying customer, but if you come to a bar and only drink tap water all night (thus not spending a dime), you're a rude cunt and most buisinesses will either refuse or remark on it after the third order.

They still need to invest time in you (taking orders, service the drink, do the dishes) and it's just rude to expect that all for free. The entire situation changes if you're already a paying customer.
>>
>>35202142
try developing a drinking problem that lasts for about 6 years.

I'm not talking about your average guy that drinks alot on the weekend and clames " huurr duur im an alocoholic " I'm talking drinks alone in his house 6-7 days a week.
I started getting really bad drinking heavier stuff whiskys vodkas ect untill one day I woke up and decided fuck this.

I have not had a drink in 6 months alcohol is the devil .

Enjoy your beer
>>
>>35202495
>>35202498
>I don't really see what's wrong with what he's doing, but there seems something off about his behaviour.
>Like, he's not behaving exactly like everyone else.
>It's not really affecting anyone in a bad way, but it kind of unsettles me.
>I wish there was a word for that.
>Let's just call him an autist.
You seem awfully insecure. You should think less about what others think about every little thing you do. Life's so much more fun that way.
>>
File: 1445434124973.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445434124973.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>35202495
>>35202498
Lol, des sempai.
>Be socially retarded
>start lifting visit /fit/ and /fa/
>think you made it
>think your ways are the best way
>don't realize you're still socially retarded and your norms are fucking garbage.
>mfw the number of autists is so big today that autism is becoming the norm and correct behaviour is starting to become autism.
>>
>>35202545

You're the insecure one m8. I know exactly what is wrong with you from just conversing with you through a Bolivian stone collectors forum. You're autistic. It's why you get so many responses. You might not realise, but you're responding in a stupid manner and people aren laughing at it. I'm just trying to help here family. Better just stop posting if you don't want to be ridiculed.
>>
>>35202545
His actual behaviour isn't the giveaway, it's how he's phrasing his posts. He sounds like a shut in attempting to describe how actual social interaction works without any experience, it's bizarre.
>>
>>35202525
Aye yus champion.
Now here's the real question... VB?
>>
File: image_14.jpg (98 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
98 KB, 640x533
>>35202464
>>
>>35202558
Ok, the b8 threshold has been met
>>
>>35202558
>>35202567
ok
>>
>>35202558
>Bolivian stone collectors forum
You need to be a little more creative with that meme desu senpai
>>
Alright, let's actually try to re-rail the thread...
As was already mentioned, you could try spirits.
Someone also mentioned only having a few instead of a binge may help.
If its the alcoholic content you are worried about, perhaps try a non-alcoholic alternative.
If you're worried about the higher calorie beers, try a low-calorie alternative?
>>
>>35202453
>free stuff
>not taking it
You're a faggot
>I'm afraid of being rude
You're afraid of being autistic. There's no problem buying a lot of alcohol and then demanding free water.

But you're from the Netherlands you faggot, the one place in the world where social interaction if frowned upon. I bet you haven't physically touched another human being in over 5 years.
>>
File: 1449596316716.jpg (26 KB, 405x544) Image search: [Google]
1449596316716.jpg
26 KB, 405x544
>>35202414
>I'd say playing such a game shows you have a functioning brain capable of using its imagination.
>>35202611
>you haven't physically touched another human being in over 5 years
>>
>>35202536
>2015
>willingly slowly burning your lungs
Sorry m8, we at the /swimming/ general look down upon smokers.
>>
>>35202611
I think he was talking primarily about people who don't buy alcohol but still go to the bar. An yes, there are people like that although they are not common.
>>
>getting shredded without enjoying beer

It's as if you wanted to be a Jersey Shore member and not a strong, abusive, hairy family father spreading your seed like a Monsanto farmer.

I'm not there yet. I'm more at the stage where I sit and drink by myself to sleep every night. But soon.
>>
>>35202630
Enjoy your ruined shoulders, fag
>>
>>35202621
Two different people man, those comments arnt related
>>
>>35202638
Yeah, I suppose not even lifting is better than swimming eh?
>>
>>35202572
i'd start smoking for this lighter
>>
>>35202536
>smoking the herbal jew
Enjoy your no gains brah
>>
>>35202660
LOL XD I no rite??? What's your username, wise stranger? I'm gonna gild ya. :)
>>
>>35202630
>/swimming/
>looking down upon smokers

Kek.
Phelps certainly was at his worst when he was smoking weed.
Oh wait...
>>
>>35202688
>one picture of Phelps smoking
>he was smoking weed the whole time!!!! 420 blaze it rate comment subscribe
>>
>>35202224
Well, yeah.
>>
>>35202142
I actually left the bar completely sober for the first time ever last night.
Probably a good idea since I had to drive myself home and I have a headlight out.
>mfw I almost wanted to get stopped because I was actually sober this one time.
Bars w/o drinking sucks though. Couldn't even order food as I had already hit my calorie limit
>>
>>35202324
I agree 100%
>>
>drinking empty calories
>making it
>>
File: post.jpg (132 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
132 KB, 500x375
I drink diet pepsi and captain morgan, it's good shit.
>>
>>35202869
He literally said that he smoked weed a lot cause he needed to up his calorie intake.

Also, there is no study that confirms that smoking weed lowers lung capacity (source : PubMed)
>>
>>35202324
Youre just a pussy and your friend is a pussy and probably genetically damaged. Alcoholism is just weakness. Also fuck people who say they were alcoholics "in their youth", that means you're paint huffer tier retarded. If you're white, just learn how to fucking drink.
>>
>>35202142
I remember when beer got me intoxicated, in 5th Grade. Drink vodka and milk.
>>
>>35202869
>one picture of Phelps smoking
> it was a totally isolated incident he never smoked before or since!
>>
ITT:

>tryhards hating on DnD
>autists screeching that a couple beers a night is alcoholism
>swimming (kek)

Just stop. Shit thread.
>>
>>35202387
4u
>>
>>35202324
ignore the alcoholic fucks that say you are autistic, there should be more people like you. If someone wants to drink that's their business, but i don't need to
>>
>>35202957
I don't get this man.

I've tried vodka and milk and they do not go together what so ever
>>
>>35202451
>>35202435
>>35202433
>>35202408
>calling people autistic for choosing not to drink
sure is freshman year of college in here
>>
File: 1440378361274.jpg (830 KB, 1080x1500) Image search: [Google]
1440378361274.jpg
830 KB, 1080x1500
>>35203002
>couple beers a night
This is most definitely alcoholism.

Also, what's wrong with swimming? DnD is for autistic nerds, but swimming increases lung capacity.
>>
>>35202142

Milk is for babes, beer is for strong men.
>>
>>35202260

You're a bad friend and a little bitch. Are you worried about breaking a nail too?
>>
>>35203002
Culturally we're pretty used to alcohol, but if you have a hard time imagining not drinking on a night out, that's already alcoholism, even though you won't admit it. People don't realize how much they depend on that substance and how much they stress their bodies by getting wasted.
>>
>>35202142
i vaporize weed every single day after my workout. (sometimes even before but only when i do easy stuff for example light weight many reps with isolation exercises).

weed helps with eating protein and it relaxes the muscles. and if you vaporize it you don't lose the lung capacity.
>>
>>35202248
there's no ALA, it's IFYM.
al hamdulilah my friend.
>>
>>35202256
>remove the sweetness and replace it with bitterness
>shit is fucking delicious

6/10 for trying
>>
I never really noticed a few beers here or there affecting my gains that much. I stopped drinking because it was wrecking my GI system (I have ulcerative colitis). Instead, I just smoke weed and then shit like a champ the next day.

Still enjoy a good wheat beer or lager every now and then, not sure how people drink more than one IPA in an evening, I get sick of the bitterness pretty quickly.
>>
>>35202924
mein negger
>>
>drinking gainzkiller: the liquid more than twice a year

Enjoy being left behind, anons. The 5% are laughing at you.
>>
>>35202542
See this is your problem, you don't need to be inebriated to have a good time. When you start having to alter your state of mind to have a good time then what's the point, why are you doing something if you can only enjoy it after drinking.
>>
>>35202161
fuck off with your shitty meme back to /pol/, fucktard.
>>
Beer is good for bone density and your heart. In moderation.
I have 2 light beers a day.
I never get wasted. When drinking with friends I might have 5 or 6 o
>>
>>35202142
Research shows that a beer a day might actually be good for you.
>>
>>35203991
Cool buddy.
Let's see a pic of that body
>>
>>35202253
This very true. I never thought it was a big deal ...until it happened to my friends and me. We got one friend that was drinking milk or water while we all had beers or cocktails in our DnD game.. EVEN DURING A D&D GAME we thought it was strange.

Don't be that guy.
>>
>>35203805
the bitterness comes from the hops. if you don't like it, get a malt-based beer instead, should be caramely sweet... most people find the taste of hops to be incredibly delicious.

alcohol is not bitter.
>>
>>35202544
Congrats on beating your addiction anon! I used to struggle with going home after work and not having anything to drink, or drinking earlier and earlier in the day. Lost my job and spent most of my money on drinks. Now at least I can wait for the weekends to drink..
>>
>>35203622
Posts like this make me wonder why more things aren't weighted on a spectrum. The difference between someone who goes through a bottle of Jake a night and someone who doesn't want to go out without pre gaming first is large, but both struggle with dependence.
>>
>>35202142
just substitute the beer with grass. never heard that getting stoned hurts the muscles.
>>
File: not-your-fathers-root-beer-300.png (106 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
not-your-fathers-root-beer-300.png
106 KB, 300x225
>Being incapable of responsible behavior with liquor
>Being underaged an unable to enjoy beer for the limitless flavors available today

Grow up.
>>
>>35205981
It can lower your Test levels supposedly
>>
>>35206558
i am not sure, but for me it feels like my muscles relax and recover way faster if i use a joint after workout.
i will do some research on the testosterone-thingy though
>>
im gettin high as fuck then gonna get on the train to go to the gym

squat/diddlylifting today son augh yeah
>>
>>35205951

Pregaming before going out when planning to drink is frugal and can save you some good dosh m8. Pregaming for anything else, though, is iffy.
>>
>>35202142
>Drinking the liquid jew
enjoy your no gainz in life
enjoy your shackles
enjoy only socializing with degenerates
>>
>>35203385
Not OP but I doubt he mixes them. Vodka, water, and milk are the only three things I drink too.
>>
>>35202142
>How does /fit/ live without beer?

Being poor helps. I can buy beer to have fun or I can buy food to have gains.
>>
>>35202142
everything in moderation, op.
>>
enjoy yr estrogen OP
>>
I drink 10-12 beer every night and I love it, weekends I go through a handle of vodka and 12 beer
>>
>>35205511

Let me refer you to my previous statement >>35202303 you wernt to know this was my post.

I never said that 'doing it right' = dying from alcohol poisoning. Dot assume, ass u & me and what not.
>>
File: alcoholismyfriend.jpg (76 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
alcoholismyfriend.jpg
76 KB, 900x676
>>35202142
>>
>>35210393
>10-12 beer.
That is most certainly a binge and can cause you problems down the track. 6 standard drinks is a binge and will probably cause you problems with your liver if you keep it up.

>inb4 plebcountries don't use a standard drinks system. I'm looking at you Nethlands guy.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.