[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP GENERAL fat dissolver edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1448707012686.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
1448707012686.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
How long after stopping DNP would it be safe to drink alcohol? I'll be done ~10 days before NYE and I'll probably want to have some drinks then.
>>
Just felt pins and needles in my foot, but I was sitting on my foot behind my desk... So that might be because of blood being cut off?

Only on fifth day so far took 400mg yesterday, rest of the days been 200mg.
>>
Is it normal to only feel sides when you're sleeping and not throughout the rest of the day? I take this stuff before I go to bed and it seems to be the best way.
>>
>>35201933
Youll be fine after 3 days of last pill.

>>35202349
Have you been taking the supplements and antioxidants as said in pastebin?

>>35202627
Could be, do you eat relatively close to bedtime?
>>
>>35202656
Yes, I have been taking all the supplements.
>>
>>35202627
I'm not feeling much throughout the day either. I sweat like a pig when I sleep, wake up with wet clothes n shit, but during the day I only get a bit warmer when I eat carbs.
>>
>>35202765
Stop if it continues past 3 days, its not something that comes on and off, its a progressive state that it should occur so it should get worse if youre fucked.
>>
>>35202797
Alright. I'm sort of assuming it's because of blood cutoff cause I was sitting my on foot/leg..

Have had it before from that, but since I'm using DNP and pins and needles are symptoms of PN I was somewhat concerned.
I'll see if it happens again today and tomorrow without me sitting on my damn foot, if it doesn't I'll just continue till I'm done.

Thanks for the info, anon.
>>
>>35202627
yes it is normal to only feel or notice sides when your sleeping, During the day your mind is more preoccupied so the sides are still there but you do not notice them as much. Also when you sleep your body works hard maintaining homeostasis so with the added dnp plus the addition of maybe a blanket you will feel the heat a lot more
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12 KB, 477x309) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12 KB, 477x309
>>35201933

Blood concentration plummets in the first three days, another three and it's next to zero.
>>
So how long did it take for yall to get your stuff from dinitro?
>>
Anyone has experience with using DNP to reach sub 10% bf levels?
>>
>>35204504

No dude, we're all way fatter than that.

Personally I just eat this yellow shit so I can eat more lollies.
>>
>>35201933

You can drink alcohol while on DNP, there's no adverse interactions. Just that alcohol's diuretic effect makes it really easy to get dehydrated because alcohol also makes you stupid and forget to drink water. The info in the sticky was written when this was pretty exclusively used by dudebros, and the "don't drink" thing was basically so they wouldn't commit mass suicide
>>
I'm about to eat an entire box of Mac and Cheese while on DNP, wish me luck bros
>>
>>35202656
Alright, that gives me plenty of time then

>>35202907
Sweet graph, thanks

>>35204697
Yea I was just asking to get some confirmation, I mean we're not taking tums or something, and I wouldn't want to fuck myself by drinking.
Thanks for the help!
>>
>>35204556
Alright. I might as well be the first one. I have a solid 12% bf. I should document this shit.
>>
to run a cycle during Christmas dinner or wait till after?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.