[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat guy here Trying to lose weight but I have a problem: I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: me.png (66 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
me.png
66 KB, 1228x1502
Fat guy here
Trying to lose weight but I have a problem:

I don't know what it means to feel 'full'
I have never experienced it. And I need to know how it feels before I can continue my diet because I don't want to starve myself.

Here are the methods I have used to test my fullness

1. Tried making myself a sandwich when I thought I was full but managed to eat the whole thing
2. Sometimes I test it by slapping my naked belly. The firmer it feels the fuller I assume I am but it never feels flat like it used to when I would finish a couple of pizzas
3. The other method I have for testing my fullness is what I call 'stuffed crust buffed bust' where I 'buff' (ie clean) my 'bust' (ie my chest) with a piece of stuffed crust from some old cheat day pizza. I I wipe my chest so hard that they cheese squeezes out of the crust I assume it is my subconscious telling me to eat some more and I have some more food.

You guys are extreme dieters, on only 2000 or so calories a day/ How do you know you are full? I am finding it really hard, because my stomach always makes rumbling noises.
>>
>>35201580

read the sticky, count your calories and hit the deficit target
>>
>>35201580
weak b8
>>
>>35201580

You are NEVER going to lose weight if you eat based on how you feel. Doing that is how you became a disgusting fat fuck in the first place.

Count your calories, only eat to the number you allow, and no further.

2000 calories is not an extreme diet by any stretch and only highlights your distorted perception of food, fatass.
>>
>>35201580
What you feel when you eat in your current state doesn't matter, full for you is probably two much. The stomach expands and contracts with how much food its expecting to receive. Just hit your calorie goals every day and your body will adjust itself and make you feel more comfortable at the new food intake level.
>>
>>35201580
I don't know if there's a science to this but when I drink anything with sugar in it it makes me feel hungry, try only drinking water and lots of it and that may help. This ain't the be all and end all just something you should try along other suggestions.

I'm a fatty who has lost 88lbs since June 3rd so I know what I'm talking about.

>3. The other method I have for testing my fullness is what I call 'stuffed crust buffed bust' where I 'buff' (ie clean) my 'bust' (ie my chest) with a piece of stuffed crust from some old cheat day pizza. I I wipe my chest so hard that they cheese squeezes out of the crust I assume it is my subconscious telling me to eat some more and I have some more food.

que?
>>
>>35201580
>don't want to starve myself
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lardshits always treat any reduction in calories as starving because being hungies triggers them

>yfw im making it, hungry more than not daily while you will always be a subhuman waste of space
>>
>>35201580
You have ruined your ability to sense how much food is enough so start counting your calories and after a while that ability will return. Getting started is always the hardest but once it's a habit its easy. It takes about 30 days of consistently doing something to form a habit so start now you fucking fatass
>>
File: 1447027500134.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1447027500134.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>35201580
>stuffed crust buffed bust

One of the more creative shitposts I've seen lately, good job.
>>
Bruh, just do keto. You'll lose weight even if you try to overeat and you'll learn what it's like to be full again
>>
>>35201634
If you aren't starving, you're not on a calorie deficit.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>35201580
>'stuffed crust buffed bust
>People are still replying to this seriously
>>
>>35201580
this shitpost really reminds me of another one i read recently, either on fit, ck or trv

do you shitpost on those boards
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.