[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/pos ts/adriana-lima-rumor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/adriana-lima-rumors-dated-justin-bieber-79675/photos/the-many-women-of-justin-bieber-38291

>After asking Andy where he'd read that, Adriana quickly said "No" repeatedly before adding, "Anybody below 6-foot-7, you know how I call them? Friends."

MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH. IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'11" JUST KILL YOURSELF AND PRAY THAT REINCARNATION EXISTS.
>>
more like anyone under 6'3 kill themselves
>>
Any women over 30, you know how I call them? Old.
>>
>>35199728
you, i like you.
>>
>>35199670
Any body under 6'7 should kill themselves which includes me see ya guys
>>
>>35199670
i know who justin bieber is but what is that thing on the left? is that even human?
>>
>>35199748
She looks like wildebeast
>>
File: fc208qg0.jpg (56 KB, 700x503) Image search: [Google]
fc208qg0.jpg
56 KB, 700x503
MANLET POWER

KILL ALL LANKIES

6 FT AND OVER MUST BE PURGED
>>
>>35199670
>being under 6'
>laughing_pepes.tiff
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 179x282
>>35199795
>>
File: jason-statham.jpg (29 KB, 353x265) Image search: [Google]
jason-statham.jpg
29 KB, 353x265
My poem about being 6'3
So tall we tower,
with the world insight,
Hate on the manlets,
late into the night!

This is a hatred,
out of jealousy,
As their gains come,
quick and too easy!

Girls don't be mirin',
the height that they see,
The thought that spings to mind,
Is "Too lanky".

As I struggle for years,
to look like I lift,
Doing ss + GOMAD,
to shorten the rift!

I say thanks for the patience,
and allowing us to vent,
But in all truth and honesty.
I'd rather be a manlet!
>>
>>35199670
lol...i don't care much for men over 5'8". some of you think you're god's gift to women when you're anything but. get over yourselves and realize there are fit, great-looking girls that laugh at your egos.
>>
>>35199878
angry manlet posing as a grill detected
>>
>>35199878
much anticipated...but no, and please learn how to spell.
>>
>>35199728
rekt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.