[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to feel sick after you bang a new chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 626x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 626x754
I'm talking like a day or two after I bang a new girl and I just feel a little sick, like smells are nauseating and I feel like my stomach is a little upset
Mild illness symptoms
Is this normal?
Is it just getting used to the other persons body chemistry and bacteria profile?
>>
>>35199452
> bacteria profile
What, exactly, do you think 'banging a chick' means?
>>
>>35199477
Like..
Benis in vagina without condoms
>>
>>35199522
Could be the symptoms of an STD. A lot of them have flu like first signs, including achiness and sneezing/sinus issues.
Get tested for HPV, herpes, and gonorrhea for sure ASAP.
>>
>>35199452
You're pregnant
>>
>>35199452

ebil containment wabe
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 360x240
5 scoops 4 times a day
>>
>>35199452
Could be an STD. Could honestly just be a regular illness. If she was sick and had some kind of contagious illness, it'd definitely have a high probability of being passed to you during sex. Lots of bodily fluids being exchanged. Get yourself checked for STDs, but don't worry about it too much unless you get confirmation of an STD. It's possible you just caught a common cold and it'll go away in a week or two.
>>
>>35199452

i banged a crack whore that had a child with no condom and im fine.

OP you gotta stop stressing, she probably gave you a cold or some shit.
>>
>>35199452
>Is this normal?
>Is it just getting used to the other persons body chemistry and bacteria profile?

Yes, I usually get a cold whenever I'm with a new chick.
>>
Its just an unrelated illness. You went in with a bare benis so you're looking for std symptoms. One time I rawdogged a bish and then 3 months later i got a weird flu type deal and thought i got the aids, then I went to doctor and it was my wisdom teeth being all infected. Most likely a coincidence
>>
CDC and condom companies are in jew cahoots to make money so the CDC hypes std transfer rate so condoms make more. IRL people bang no condor so much and amounts of stds per year mean like less than 10% of people you encounter are currently infected
>>
>>35199452
Also if you blow your load several times over the same day it can cause what feels like indigestion, nausea ect. It's like the opposite of blu balls. Red balls?
>>
>>35199452

Read this before you start freaking out about STDs.
http://markmanson.net/std-guide
>>
>>35201792
I fap at least once a day and this never happens to me.
>>
>>35199452
i think it's normal when you rape someone, it's your guilty conscience
>>
>>35199452

You could have the herps.

I had a herp scare once after being an idiot like yourself. Apparently when you attract HPV it often manifests itself a few days to a week after the sex by giving you flu-like symptons such as headache or joint pain. I did experience that, or I thought I did, so I looked it up.

After that you usually start to get the rash on your dick but luckily that never came in my case and blood tests proved negative also.
>>
I'm in the same boat,op.
>walked home drunk on Halloween night
>disgusting neighbor lady started talking to me
>pulled me into the parking lot of my aparments
>started blowing me
>went to her apartment
>we fucked with no condoms
>sobered up and felt instant regret
>if I was a girl I could accuse of rape
>went home hoping no one saw me
>couple days later sore throat
>haven't been sick since January when I got my appendix taken out
>white spots in back of throat never had that before and I've had tons of sore throat(no homo) in my life
>aches and pain, headache,fever etc.
>went to doctor, gave me a shot and a prescription for some pills to calm the swelling
>felt way better
>diarrhea next week
>look up all these symptoms
>might have hiv
>only thing missing is I haven't had a rash yet
>need to get tested but tfw poor neet
First time fucking without a condom and I might have an STD. I hate that bitch but I hate myself even more.
>>
>>35199537
Don't get tested for herpes because 90% of the world population has it and it completely benign. Spoilers he has herpes already and there is no fix and there is also no actual problem.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.