[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy makes videos of himself crying all day and playing video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17
File: Screenshot_5.png (410 KB, 512x332) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
410 KB, 512x332
This guy makes videos of himself crying all day and playing video games instead of actually exercising. He has a wife to impregnate, yet his dick is probably lost under all that belly fat.

What a pitiful waste of human life.
>>
>>35197765

lmfao i just watched that video

my god i wanted to puke.

"hurr durr i hope i dont stuff myself with candy tonight"

almost 3 million subscribers.

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>>35197775
it's a slow motion car crash
>>
>>35197765
boogie is so fucking annoying, whines and bitches, not funny at all either, blames being fat on his "hard" upbringing
>>
This dude is so full of estrogen he's crying like his dad just died
>>
>>35197765
he does one of these every month because he knows its a cash cow
>>
>>35197765
Waah i have panic attacks thats why i have to stuff my mouth everday

>captcha: wheelchairs
>>
>>35197775

I've literally be stopping by his channel for the past 4 years to see if he's dead yet. I'm sick of him advertising video games to children. He's ruining people's lives. I don't care about the argument "games are fun". Games won't be fun when you're 32 and haven't found a job yet.
>>
>>35197917
Nigga what
>>
always those excuses from him why he cant work out or whatever. but it is so hard to work out - guess what that is the fucking point if you push yourself it will ALWAYS be hard. doesnt matter if pushing yourself means doing a single pushup or benching 2plate if that is your max it will always be hard.

I hate the excuse from fatties that working out is so much harder for them. that is just bullshit if you push yourself to the limit it doesnt matter how much experience, training, endurance or weight you have it is always the same struggle - the only difference is how much weight you move, how fast you are or how long you can go. the struggle and the pain always is the same those fatties are just not strong enough to endure it.
>>
>>35197765
>He has a wife to impregnate, yet his dick is probably lost under all that belly fat.
I'm in no way defending this tub of lard, but I do get the distinct impression several of you kissless virgin types are actually jealous of his ability to get a woman. And you're not particularly good at hiding this jealousy.
>>
>>35197917
sounds like you're speaking from experience my friend :^)
>>
File: 7MxFlt9.jpg (79 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
7MxFlt9.jpg
79 KB, 1024x576
>>35198025
>>35197971

i knew someone would say that, but whatever.
>>
I like Boogie, he has issues but he seems like a good guy, that being said he really needs to start working out. His video's are actually funny though.
>>
>>35197917
that faggot pewdiepie makes like 13 million dollars a year. I'd be more concerned with the fact that this dude has an obvious addiction issue and no one is trying to intervene.
>>
>>35198118
What's a pewdiepie?
>>
boogie never takes responsibility for the fact he's such a fat piece of shit

>hurr can't exercise because muh health issues
fine, just eat less
>hurr can't eat less because muh sugar addiction caused by childhood trauma
fucking kill yourself then
>>
>>35197765
Count up all the minutes he's spent making videos about being fat and imagine he instead spent them walking.
>>
File: BfYKbmECUAAP_tE.jpg (26 KB, 599x427) Image search: [Google]
BfYKbmECUAAP_tE.jpg
26 KB, 599x427
>>35198002
Fucking this. Yes, working out is harder when you're overweight (or obese, as the case is for Boogie), but that's why you need the fortitude to suck it up, push yourself, and tell yourself you're going to fix this.

>>35198014
Not him, and I'm happy he found someone who cares for him, but for fuck's sake you'd think that would ebb his e-begging and hysterical videos. Plus I can't speak for the rest of the board, but I know I can do a helluva lot better than pic related (plus I remember reading somewhere that she was a fat fetishist. Probably here, but whatever).

>>35198127
He was the OG letsplay faggot

>>35198118
>I'd be more concerned with the fact that this dude has an obvious addiction issue and no one is trying to intervene.
This 2bh pham.
>>
Why does he react like it's his first time watching it? Either he watched it earlier and decided to film himself rewatching it, or he set up his filming equipment just to watch a random video he knew nothing about sent to him by text.

>I hope it inspires some of you guys
>im gonna try not to eat anything tonight

Stop just saying shit and doing nothing about it you fat fucking loser
>>
>>35198225

its the same with every reaction video

they are the worst and everything is fake about them

i cant understand how people watch these. Some of these youtubes that make exclusive "reaction" videos have like 1 million subs lmfao
>>
>>35198211
>He was the OG letsplay faggot

I'm 24...how do I not know what you're talking about.
>>
>im gonna try really hard not to eat anything tonight

his phrasing alone shows how much of a bitch he is.

>try
means he is not gonna go through with it.

>really hard
already making excuses - getting comfortable with the idea of failure
>>
>>35198287
The "I'll record myself playing vidya and making commentary and post it on Youtube" meme that just won't fucking die.
>>
>>35198118
Can't blame him.
For that kind of money I would do horrible, unforgivable things.
>>
>>35197917
I know the feeling, I've got a list of people living degenerate lifestyles I check in on at the first of the month to see if they've died. The last one I checked off my list was Anthony Stokes, the dindu who got the heart transplant. Not a fatty, but it was a satisfying one in any case.
>>
>>35198302
... The only video I've seen of that has been the nigger that plays Madden and yells about putting the team on his back doe.

Did I avoid the Holocaust?
>>
>>35198338
we get it dude, you totally don't get video games and you're a responsible adult.
>>
>>35198359
I played starcraft and cs in middle school on lan, that and normie games like Gta and sports ones.

I didn't spend my entire childhood online gaming and I'm still in the same place as you guys.
>>
>>35198399

This site is precisely for outcasts of society that have no interest in making money, having things, or procreating. We're just here to make fun of reality and the psychological ailments of many public figures.
>>
boogie dead when?
>>
>>35198451
2 years like my dubs
>>
File: 73SL1o7.jpg (15 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
73SL1o7.jpg
15 KB, 480x270
>>35198468
>>
Do you regards not realize his fat is making him rich?

Every time he posts a "muh hard life" video it's free views from sjw hivemind

His vids of him freaking out or gaming or generally just being boogie are only funny to those who find them funny because he is fat

You birch and moan while he rakes it in and you set your alarm for 6am to make it to your janitor closet on time
>>
>>35198494
How can that money be worth being near immobile and a huge rotting whale
>>
>>35198494
Dude, have you seen his house? Either you're wrong or he spends a helluva lot more on food than we thought.

Probably both.

Also, like >>35198525 said, what's the point when you can't live life and will probably be dead before 45?
>>
>>35198494
m8
you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to have to be that fat and maintain it.
>>
Does anyone remember that human pile of shit Wings of Redemption, who had his subscribers pony up literally thousands to send him to a fat camp that he quit in like 2 days?
>>
>>35197898
How does that even make sense?

I actually have panic attacks and just getting near food makes me wanna throw up. On an empty stomach I feel like I am going to throw up all my organs out.
>>
>>35198494
>regards

Yeah, we get it too anon. Its still fun to criticise him for being the regarded, whiny, woe-is-me cash literal cow he is
>>
>>35198059
>that skin pallor
>those brown ringed eyes

Video games are great. I play them. I do not however play them for eight+ hours a day, every day. Just looking at the guy in your pic gives me the creeps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcbl1EZlBU
>>
>>35198920
that guy in the pic is actually a gaming celebrity of sorts named Total Biscuit. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer thus why he posted a pic from his hospital bed on a laptop. He only has like a year left to live or something/
>>
>>35197765
OK. So don't watch this guy, whoever he is.
>>
>>35198957
I've heard of Total Biscuit. I'm sorry to hear about his condition. (No wonder he looks so sickly.)
>>
>>35198059
This just in

"Video Games cause cancer"
>>
This fucker has no excuse, he doesn't work, he makes money from posting videos! Take 30 minutes a day out of the nothing you do and go for a walk, lift some weights stop stuffing your jowly disgusting lard hole.

Yes I mad.
>>
>>35198568
Youre a lying sack of shit
>>
So apparently Boogie makes 100+k a year from youtube?

Why the fuck doesn't he hire a part time trainer/nutritionist... Jesus Christ some people just want to stay fat
>>
>>35199162
He doesn't even need that - he just needs to stop buying so much god damn food and junk.
>>
>>35199162

lol 100k with 3 million subs

he makes way more than that.

Being Fat is his business model so he just stays fat and cries about it until hes dead i guess.

At this rate i give him less than 10 years tbqh f4m
>>
>tfw this 500 pound man has a gf and you don't
Feels bad man
>>
>le edgy 16-year-old kids ITT

You'll never make it.
>>
>>35199246
see >>35198211
Why settle?
>>
>>35197765
>claims he can't lose weight because of his ptsd
>plays violent video games for a living

This fat fuck makes me sick
>>
I remember trolling for underage titties on tiny chat with him years ago. Before he got famous. Pretty disgusting.

I will be happy when he finally dies if a heart attack desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
>>35199079

You're on fit, idiot.

No one would take that deal.
>>
>>35197917

>Hating on vidya

Get outta here with that shit

Boogie is a total faggot though
>>
>>35197917
Calm down grandpa, go watch football or something.
>>
>>35197765
>dat jelly
Hes a fat hit yet has more worth than you and probably me and everyone here
>>
>>35198417
Speak for yourself. I browse /fit/ and /sci/ exlusively to better surround myself with the things I do in life. Which is learning science and math and working out...
>>
File: america.jpg (21 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
21 KB, 540x380
>>35199195
Yup. Think about how much you need to eat to maintain that fucking girth.

If he ate like the average american fatass, not some gastropod he would lose weight.

But he can't fucking do it. He needs to admit he's weak, not an addict, not a guy with problems. Weak.
>>
File: 1434987588571.png (243 KB, 644x932) Image search: [Google]
1434987588571.png
243 KB, 644x932
>>35200444
Trips and dubs of truth. I wonder what his maintainence is right now for kCal.
>>
>>35198059

>terminal butthurt
>>
>>35197917

ayy lmao
>>
>>35200517

His BMR is around 3000 calories.
>>
>>35199000
>It isn't that he has a year left to live, it's, 'it can't be cured but I'm going to try all treatments available to me, if I die, well fuck, but I'm still going to make videos in the meantime.'

I actually watch some of his videos, great arguments and well thought out videos.

Boogies are just years worth of 'I'm fat but I'm gonna make it.' 'I relapsed and ate a truck, please don't be mean to me'.
>>
i generally have a lot of respect for people trying to lose weight, especially really obese people. this guy is such a fucking pussy, though. he said he's lost 25 pounds in like 2 years. at that weight, 25 pounds a month should be easily obtainable. then he puts out these low effort shit-ass videos for no reason other than to get people to feel sorry for him and donate to his youtube channel or whatever. i understand there's some mental blocks when it comes to not eating or whatever, but holy shit at that size you would lose a lot of weight at even 3000 calories a day. he has so many fucking excuses, and he has so many other people buying into his shit excuses and believing "it's too hard and i'm too damaged" that it honestly makes me a little mad
>>
>>35198585
what?

can you link me on this story?
>>
>>35198163
he's pretty much past the point of exercise. his weight has stopped him from even moving around the house without assistance.
boogie needs to lose weight through something like lapband surgery, stopping him from eating unhealthy amounts of food to allow him to lose the weight for him to start exercising.

it's just so sad, stuck in a vicious cycle like that
>>
>>35200619
there was some dude on misc that was massive like this guy, and couldn't work out or exercise conventionally. instead, he just flopped around and worked up a sweat and got his heart rate up. he got to the point where he could work out more traditionally, and now has lost a shit-ton of weight and is a spokesperson for bodybuilding.com or something
>>
>>35200594
Hey, he has to pull a smug face for his thumbnails for 'Lets sit in one spot and talk about something for five minutes'.

That takes effort.

My favourite video is the bottom right.
>>
>>35200632
that's really frigging smart
why the hell can't boogie think of something like that, let alone the doctors or dietitians that he's been claiming to be seeing?
>>
>>35200725
seriously look at this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

he's a fucking inspiration, and he started worse off than boogie because his mentality wasn't "i can lose weight, but it's hard," it was "i'm fat lolololol i am le epic trole."
>>
>>35200824
THIS GUY WAS 700 POUNDS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>35200824
This is the video every fat person needs to watch for motivation. Fuck, I'm actually tearing up.
>>
>>35198494
If you haven't got your health you haven't really got anything.
>>35198568
This, holy shit at my fattest I was like 270 and it was a living hell. I can't imagine being over 500 at 40. I can't imagine anything you could buy that would make up for the massive limitations that puts on your body, hell I'd bet he's almost completely sedentary most of the day.
>>35200444
Boogie is weak, he has little to no willpower because he's never needed any, hell he was living off disability until youtube started paying off. I have no confidence in him learning self-discipline at the age of 40.
>>35200594
Honestly 25lbs at that size is the difference before and after a trip to the shitter.
>>
File: big grin.png (136 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
big grin.png
136 KB, 1120x977
>>35197765

>americans are so fat that standing up is an exercise for them
>>
>>35201203
Nah. We get our exercise from climbing onto our electric scooters.
>>
>>35200714
God I fucking hate that smug face.
>>
>>35201260
>Forgetting the morning routine.
>Forgetting about the warm up set of pressing the button that moves your bed into an upright position.
>Then 1 x Failure bed get outs.
>>
>>35198287
Makes sense that a lardass would capitalize on the casual 'nerd' vidya crowd who would rather not actually play their games.
>>
>>35199220
he once said that all his savings are gone because of his medical bills. I have no idea what would cost him that much but he once claimed that.
>>
>>35197765
Stop picking on boobie you guys
>>
>>35203122
>what is Murican healthcare system
>>
>>35199925
Yes we would
This place is full of money hungry whores
>>
he's rich cause he's fat

are you surprised? noone would care if he was a skinny guy.
>>
>>35197775
Link please?
>>
>>35197765
I DON'T KNOW HOW HE IS STILL SO FAT, IT IS ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLE
>>
>>35203165
>makes vast generalisations on an anonymous board

Nigguh you don't know anything substantial about anyone on this board to make a statement like that.

On the topic, however, it'd take a lot of money to make me want to become a hamplanet. I mean tens of millions. Being surrounded by masses of fat 24/7 would be enough motivation for me to lose weight. I dont know how fat people endure being fat without necking themselves

>inb4 no size rope would withstand the weight
>>
>>35199079
>Youre a lying sack of shit
You would become that tub of lard for the rest of your life knowing you cannot enjoy that billion dollars? He cannot leave the fucking house without help, what the fuck would you do with your new fortune?
>>
>>35203319
>makes vast generalisations on an anonymous board

Yeah he did
I saw it
Why is he allowed and I'm not? Don't bitch @ me bitch
>>
>>35203343
Pay the help to move me around for starters
>>
>>35203390
U wat m8? I swer on me mum ill smash ya
>>
>>35203395
>Pay the help to move me around for starters
You can waddle around and see the world from your custom forklift, nice way to spend the 5-10 years you would have left in the world.
>>
>>35203440
Sounds lovely desu
>>
>>35197845
kek
>>
Is he already in a wheelchair?

What a disgusting piece of shit this guy
>>
>>35203466
>Is he already in a wheelchair?
He barely gets off his bed, he needs help moving around his own home.
>>
That guy who lost all that weight is pretty cool though and it is great for boogie to promote all that stuff because he (probably) has a lot of subscribers who are struggling with weight issues. Maybe it will inspire someone to lose wieght.
>>
>>35203548
Agreed, but Boogie just needs to fucking lose weight. Losing 20 or so pounds for him is like me waking up having lost a pound. He shouldn't be proud of 20 pounds over a few years. He's dying, and he's celebrating putting it off for a few days

But yeah, this video probably will help some people by him giving it to his audience. I used to be obese (6' 245, now 185), and it even got to me a bit. The guy in the video is awesome, but boogie needs to man the fuck up. It's hard, but he has a wife and friends he needs to think about when his addiction makes him crave bad food
>>
File: fat fuck.png (467 KB, 706x574) Image search: [Google]
fat fuck.png
467 KB, 706x574
>>
>>35200560
Jfc I'm 5'5" 115lbs and my bmr is like 1200. Fucking jelly.
>>
>>35200714
I genuinely like listening to him talk about vidya stuff and shit but damn do I fucking rage at the mention of weight loss.

13 hundred a month from patreon for merely existing.
Probably even more from twitch from playing video games LOL.
And god only knows how much from youtube and various paid promos.

But noooooooooooo I had problems 20 years ago my lyf so hard guise pls you don't understand. God I fucking hate him sometimes.
I just wish he wouldn't talk about it anymore but he has to meet his victim complex quota. He just loves being pitied. He enjoys every second of being a miserable fat fuck and people giving him attention for it.

LITERALLY ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CUT SODA OUT WITH OTHERWISE 0 CHANGES TO HIS DIET AND HE WOULD HAVE LOST AT LEAST A 100 POUNDS IN THE LAST YEAR.

Not even the fact that he will die in the next couple of years is enough to put some sense into him.
>>
File: 1444590013625.jpg (118 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444590013625.jpg
118 KB, 500x667
>>35201275
was literally going to post the same thing.
>>
>>35203718

>this smug motherfucker

how can you laugh when you are killing yourself with food?
>>
Boogie fan from close to the beginning here. The only thing he's really smug about is religion. Otherwise he simply has resting smug face. If you've listened to him talk over the years you'd realize he hates everything about himself.

He eats out of the garbage, self injures, and can barely even move. He's paralyzed with anxiety over the simplest of things and food is his crutch (which his wife enables because she's a feeder.)

His mental issues are so bad that only his wife can help him make it at this point. He is incapable of doing it on his own.

>but he only makes money because he fat XD
He never would've gotten 2.5 million subs, true, but he's a deep guy and a great speaker. He would've made money.
>>
>>35203899
He's got a roof over his head.
He's got a good steady income while working from his house.
He's got a loving supportive wife
Lot's friends which he hangs out/plays vidya with.
And 2.5 MILLION people following him and supporting him.

People have none of the above and still go through life.
What does he hate about himself? What is the source of his anxiety? THE ONE FUCKING THING that is his weight!!! Fuck that crybaby pussy.
>>
>>35200584
Don't compare TB to Boogie, I mean sure TB is a butthurt saltlord, but he actually makes some quality content, as opposed to boogie
>>
This guy will die fat, only a matter of time, any person who's fat or has been fat knows in their soul if they want to change or they don't.

Watched the guy for 4 years, on my 3rd year I decided myself I was done being fat, went from 210 to 145, wasn't easy but it wasn't that hard, went to bed hungry a lot of nights and did a lot of cardio I didn't enjoy, but sitting here today my life is 100x better, no respect for boogie as a person, won't even save his own life, pretty good content sometimes though
>>
>>35203480
That's not true anymore, he talks about going to various conventions and such recently, his mobility has improved
>>
>>35200632
Jesse Shand, I think. Really interesting story on bb.com
>>
>>35198494
back to r9k
>>
>>35200594
I've lost over 20lb in a month and was only at 220, it's piss easy to lose weight if you try
>>
File: 1443805592313.jpg (8 KB, 206x190) Image search: [Google]
1443805592313.jpg
8 KB, 206x190
>>35197917
>Games won't be fun when you're 32 and haven't found a job yet.
>>
>>35200619
he is trying to get weight loss surgery but says it's too hard to lose the 100lb natty that the doctors told him to do beforehand
>>
>>35203766
But he lost 25 pounds AND kept it off in the last 3
>>
>>35198468
Not so fast, tubby.
>>
>>35205215
>smug reaction pic
you sure told him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Speaking of fat e-celebs, this guy's called Joueur du Grenier (The Attic Gamer in french) and he's basically the french equivalent of the Angry Video Game Nerd. Guy's decent, his jokes work and he's just as informative as AVGN.

Now, the guy, just like Boogie, makes a living talking in front of a camera and talking about video games.

This was him a good 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1280x720-Kii.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Kii.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>35207532
And this is him today.

Boogie has NO LEGIT REASON to still be a fatass. This guy is the living proof of it.
>>
>>35207532
>>35207550
Oh, shit, somebody making progress. I never thought I'd see that in a Boogie thread.

Good on that guy, though.
>>
>>35197917

I'm getting really sick of all these time-to-grow-up "conservatives" on 4chans and other chans lately.

Nothing can be fun. Everything is degeneracy!

WTF man???
>>
>>35209459
You're crying like a bleeding minge. It's time to get a grip. SQUATS AND OATS!
>>
>>35197775
literally spewed my drink everywher

fuk sakes
>>
>>35197775
>What the fuck is wrong with people?
America loves sad stories and america likes fatties because they are fucking fatties.

I can't go shopping without seeing fat fucks waddling in and out of the fucking store. They literally can't walk right.

Gross.
>>
>>35205215
This is literally me. Vidya is still fun especially while mind altered. I just got other stuff giving me anxiety namely that I need to suck a million dicks just to get a job flipping burgers even with a recent Ph.D. in Quantum Mechanics.
>>
>>35198417
That's mainly /r9k/
>>
>>35200824
>>35200632
Holy shit anon thanks for posting that, I needed to hear that.
>>
>>35198417
I follow the /a/ belief that people who circlejerk about how much of an outcast they are are as bad as normalfags because at the end of the day its both blogposting
>>
Makes me sad that he isn't self aware enough to recognize his sever victim mentaltiy when he seems so close.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.