[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 3pm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1434911555652.gif (2 MB, 335x258) Image search: [Google]
1434911555652.gif
2 MB, 335x258
How do I stop going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 3pm?
>>
get a job or stop being a pussy and use alarm
>>
>>35196628
I turn off my alarm because I don't actually have to get up
>>
>>35196711
then set a stable time you get up and mb start doing something with your life
>>
use melatonin, gradually go to bed earlier and earlier until satisfied.
>>
>>35196794
I guess it's that simple
>>
Not OP but what if you lie awake in your bed for hours?
>>
>>35196880
just take it in the ass. few days will be shit and without much sleep but soon you will have normal sleep pattern, just wake up at the same time
>>
>>35196880
An hour before you want to go to sleep. Stop looking at electronic devices. Phones, computers, tvs, whatever. Grab an okay book, not a really good one, and read until you're ready for bed.
Most peoples sleep problems stem from over activation of their brain before bed. This is usually from screens.
>>
Google resetting your circadian rythm. Thats basically what you need to do.
http://www.helpguide.org/harvard/how-your-body-clock-affects-your-sleep.htm
>>
Melatonin. Take 10mg and eat a big dinner and you'll pass out in 10 minutes.
>>
>>35196947
This.

Also get lots of fresh air and sun. Warm milk and honey or tea with a book before bed helps too.
>>
>>35196613
In my experience getting to bed earlier will never work with people like you and me. Instead, pick a weekend and go to bed even later until you go to bed at a acceptable time. Then you need to force yourself to go to bed earlier. Stop visiting 4chan before you go to bed.
>>
I got a job. Admittedly for the first month I'd be very close to falling asleep at my desk, but I'm okay now.
>>
>>35196613
Get a job
>>
>>35196613
Melatonin 3mg quick dissolve every night before sleep at the time you want to go to sleep, then lay in bed, turn off the lights, and be quiet.
>>
>>35196613
Drink a shit ton of coffee at 5pm and crash at 10
>>
When you wake up at 3 pm an all nighter and stay up until like 8 pm then sleep. Fixes your sleep schedule
>>
HOW DO I STOP GOING TO SLEEP AT 10PM AND WAKING UP AT 2~4AM?? IVE TRIED GOING TO SLEEP EARLIER AND ITS NOT WORKING
>>
>>35196613

LOL. Get on my level. I always go to bed at 7-8 AM.

Been doing this for 2-3 years. And I have a part time job...
>>
>>35199979
Chris?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.