[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does /fit/ manage their diet? I count calories,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1423960393968.jpg (166 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1423960393968.jpg
166 KB, 600x400
How the fuck does /fit/ manage their diet?

I count calories, I have a food scale, I do everything right, but holy fuck... It's so tiring. Eating just 200g of chicken if such a fucking bore.

I normally take over an hour to finish eating because of this.
>>
You fell for the 1g of brotein per lb of BW didn't you
>>
>>35196076

>Eating just 200g of chicken if such a fucking bore

???

Chicken tastes great, it doesnt make you feel heavy.

maybe use more spices? The more variety the better. Chicken with Lemons, Chili everything is possible.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

>>35196210

hows it a meme? its a d ecent guideline but ofc you dont have to autistically accurately eat it
>>
>counting calories

just make sure 100% of what you eat is super healthy and you won't have to count calories. How the hell can you spend 1 hour eating?
>>
>>35196285
I'm cutting right now so if I don't count I'll either eat too much or too little. I have to be on point. Plus I'm accostumed to it, it makes me feel safer.

As for the second question, I really don't know.
>>
I tend to eat the same foods over and over, and in the same quantities.
Only need to work them out once.
>>
>>35196210
thats the top part I think. It's probably 1.8-2.2 g for each kg
>>
Learn to cook and to pair shit up properly, faggot. Chicken tits are godly for their protein content and the high variety of dishes they can go in, so if it's boring to eat, you're doing shit wrong
>>
>>35196076
shut up OP your a pussy. If you done some exercise you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>35196285
I dont think this is necessary for gains especially when bulking and got so much calories left some chocolate helps. Im not saying eat crap food everything Im saying it's not necessary to eat 100% clean.
>>
>>35196396
I've been going to the gym for a year and a half, I just finished my bulk and am cutting.

Wish I could be as salty as you but I haven't been having much of it.
>>
There are hundreds of marinades at the grocery store. There are thousands of recipes available online.

Put marinade and chicken into a bag in the morning. Flip bag when you get home. Cook when you get back from the gym.

If you can follow a lifting routine, you can marinate a fucking chicken breast.
>>
learn to cook you fucking manchild

if you can't make your chicken taste good with just salt and pepper you're a confirmed retard
>>
a little bit of oil in a pan, add chopped small onions
some garlic powder and black pepper

fry chicken in pan and add pepper and garlic one each side, then after a few minutes
put some cheese on it and bake in over for 4-5 minutes maybe less depending on how long you friend

ADD ANY SIDE YOU WANT AND THEN FUCKING BAM DELICIOUS BULK
>>
>>35196397

it's not necessary to eat 100% healthy, but as a natty, your diet is ultimately very important for aestherics. Your diet is the reason why you don't have a 6-pack
>>
I just eat whatever I want whenever I want in what quantities I want as long as it has no carbs.

Thanks dead animals
Thanks keto
>>
>>35196252
>Chicken tastes great, it doesnt make you feel heavy.

Not heavy but it still feels like a lot of work to chew all of it. Like it never ends.
And it's not that tasty desu
Unless it has a shitton of shut added to it and then it defeats the purpose
>>
>>35197732
>Not heavy but it still feels like a lot of work to chew all of it. Like it never ends.

Exacly. It feels like labour.
>>
>>35196285
I'd rather count calories
What the fuck constitutes "super healthy" anyways? It's still too broad a term
Cutting the deep fried Oreos is not enough sometimes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.