[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is gaping better or a healthy alternative to smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20151123-WA0000.jpg (107 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151123-WA0000.jpg
107 KB, 1058x1058
My friends who vape say that it's safe and isn't dangerous at all. I know that if your unveiling smoke whatever form it can't be good for you but they don't listen. Also one of my friends provides a lot of evidence showing that it is, but I know that's bull shit.
>>
>>35195189
Is addiction healthy? Do you need to start doing something that will add no benefit to your life? Etc?
>>
>>35195189
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2015/12/popcorn-lung-seen-in-e-cigarette-smokers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=hu-facebook-general
>>
Vaping is a great alternative to smoking. If you're still smoking in 2015 then you probably shouldn't be on /fit/ though
>>
>>35195189
Just don't do it. The studies will come in time as people like your friends start getting sick.
And if they dont, what do you miss you on? Vapers look retarded anyway and any girl worth a shit thinks so too.
>>
Thanks all
>>
>>35195189
I smoked for 8 years, vaped for 3. Finally quit about 8ish months ago.

Vaping is better than smoking, no doubt, but being smoke free in any form is 5x better.

I spouted that "its better than smoking" crap too, and it is true, just like how "a gunshot to the foot is better than a gunshot to the face"
>>
>>35195941
This
>>
>>35195189

>2015
>smoking the mouth fedora

im still addicted to cigarettes tho but im trying to quit

i sometimes cant believe how fit i am even tho im a smoker
>>
>>35195189
Honestly, I'd rather die five years earlier than going through a vaping phase.

Luckily I'm not retarded though, so I don't smoke.
>>
File: 0395 - c05Gel5.jpg (30 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
0395 - c05Gel5.jpg
30 KB, 680x680
>>35195189
>I know that if your unveiling smoke whatever form it can't be good for you
It's not smoke. It's vapor.
>>
This thread reminded me I still have some salvia left
Man I'm so afraid of using it I should just throw it away
>>
>>35195189
Even if it was you may as well invest in a fedora and trenchcoat at that point.
>>
Yes its "better" than smoking, but you're still inhaling chemical vapor into your lungs.
>>
>>35195189
>is gaping healthy?
>unveiling smoke
What are you, a sex magician?
>>
>>35195266
>And if they dont, what do you miss you on? Vapers look retarded anyway and any girl worth a shit thinks so too.
this tbph family

It's just a fad right now, and it's fuck all stupid. You want an unhealthy vice? Start drinking expensive liquor, at least it will make you look cool while you're damaging yourself.
>>
>>35196196
Do it faggot
>>
>>35195189
Doing a little bit of crack is safer than doing a lot of crack...
>>
>>35195189
>gaping

Do it you little slut.
>>
File: 1440814329134.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
1440814329134.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
>>35195189
VAPING IS FOR TRYHARD HIPSTER FAGGOTS!!!!! SMOKE A CIGARETTE IF YOURE GONNA SMOKE NOT THAT FAGGY BULLSHIT!!! THERE IS NO LOOPHOLE TO SMOKING THATS SAFE!!! FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDD! I HOPE ALL VAPERS GET CANCER AND DIE WITHIN A YEAR!!!!
>>
I bought a couple of vapes a long time ago, not a smoker (a couple of times but didnt like it and never started up proper, didnt want to either) and didnt get nicotine juices.
I just couldnt be assed anymore, the flavours are interesting and the warm vapor going into your lungs is a nice feeling compared to the burn of a cigarette but its not nice enough to justify all the buying replacement parts, setting it all up, and then actually finding the time to bother using it, I dont think many people will get into it without nicotine and at that point its just a drug addiction.
I dont think its overtly dangerous or harmful but theres no way its completely safe, its water vapor, surely some of that must turn back into liquid in your lungs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.