[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ i have just made a full-body 3 timesxweek after classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448381936447.jpg (590 KB, 1951x1349) Image search: [Google]
1448381936447.jpg
590 KB, 1951x1349
Hey /fit/ i have just made a full-body 3 timesxweek
after classic SS routine, so i would appreciate any advices, here is it:
mon: bench press, squat, OHP, pull ups, dips
wed:flyes, seated dumbell press,bi-curl,good morning, close grip bench
fry:dumbell press, deadlift, lateral raises,pull ups, dips

I dont do much leg training cuz thank to SS i already have strong and big legs...
Sorry for my english...
>>
I'm aiming to hypertrophy
>>
>>35194743
Why did you arrange these in this way? Why did you place each lift on each day?

You mentioned SS so is everything 3x5?
>>
>>35194785
No, i would do 3x8/10 on most lifts.
I just put a lift for each part of the body every day for example: on monday i would do bench press while on friday dumbell press, thats it. But im not sure if it makes sense...
>>
>>35194856
If you really want to design your own program maybe you should research how to design your own program instead of just throwing something together without much thought.

Or you could just find a good intermediate routine.
>>
>>35194743
garbage/10
>>
Do u guys have any good sites to learn how to make a good training program? Prefering full body 3 times a week and to reach hypertrophy
>>
A Simple beginner's Routine
You will do 3 work outs per week on non consecutive days. The first work out is your heavy work out. The second work out is your medium work out, use 10% less weight for your work sets. The final work out for the week is your lite work out, use 20% less weight.

Do a lite warm up with 1/4 of your work sets weight. Do a medium warm up with 1/2 of your work sets weight. Do 2 work sets with the same weight. Choose a starting weight and start light.

These are the seven exercises you will be starting with.

Squats
Bench Presses
Bent-Over Rows
Overhead Barbell Presses
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
Barbell Curls
Calf Raises

You will be running this program on a five week cycle as follows:
The first week do all 4 sets for 8 reps.
The second week do all 4 sets for 9 reps.
The third week do all 4 sets for 10 reps.
The fourth week do all 4 sets for 11 reps.
The fifth week do all 4 sets for 12 reps.
If you got all of the required reps on the fifth week then increase the weight by 10% and

repeat the cycle. If you didn't get all of the reps on the fifth week then repeat the cycle with the same weight. You shouldn't need more than one minute rest between the warm up sets and you shouldn't need more than one minute thirty seconds between the work sets.
Do some cardio and abs work on non weight training days.

Is this a good one?
>>
>>35195348
Can't see any squats there. baka desu mate
>>
>>35195420
before the bench press man
>>
No back/10

Choose a standard beginner routine, you won't regret it. Be grateful in a year or two
>>
>>35195783
pull ups 2 times a week and dead lift...
>>
>>35195440
There it is. My bad. I like it.
>>
>>35195831
You have twice as many pushing exercises. Should be the other way around
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.