[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Running Shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: adidasgalaxy2m.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
adidasgalaxy2m.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
I'm thinking about getting a pair of adidas galaxy 2 m for running. How bad is my choice? Any advice on other brand or model?
>>
>>35194722
Just squat tbqh lad
>>
>>35194722
What are you doing, Road running? Trail running? Treadmill? And what mileage do ya hope to achieve?
>>
>>35194722
I run on gravel at park nearby. I think about 500k, that's what my current nike pair has on them and they held well
>>
Saucony.
>>
https://www.scarpa.com/trail-running

I love my Sparks. Feel like part of my body. Try on as many pairs as you can to find the ones that fit you best. I think I tried on a dozen or so before I settled on the Sparks.
>>
Your choice of shoes should be based on the surface you are running on and your pronation.
>>
>>35194722
Marathonfag here,
>Mizuno Wave

/thread
>>
>>35194722
>spending more than 30 bucks at some random 2 shit shoe store for a random pair of running shoes.

You're never going to make it, or maybe you're just a woman, then I guess I get the whole shoe thing.
>>
>>35195855
Those sparks do look great I'll admit, I wouldn't mind looking into a pair myself. I'm glad those worked for you!. But in addition to what you said, trying them on at stores is a great thing to do, but the only problem with that is, something you're comfortable WALKING around around the store with, may not always feel so comfortable to run in.
My experience with that:I bought a nice pair of the earlier gel-kayano models from asics. I felt great walking in them, running in them hurt so bad though, ended up returning
>>
>>35194722

really the best thing to do is try them out in a store

some stores even offer these analysis treadmills with cam and some futuristic shit that tells you if its good for you or not

its 100 better than making a choice online

find shoes that feel good and prioritize it over looks bbut if you have better looking alternatives go for them ofc
>>
In fact I'm planing on taking the time on sat to go and check them at the store, and compare with other models. I read fair reviews about them so I wanted to know if anyone had an idea about those adidas in particular.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll lok into the shoes you mentioned.

>>35196125
Well when you run as part of your life routine, you try to take care of your joints by getting the best shoes you can afford, thats all. Now if you couldn't figure this out by yourself it's clear that you have very little comprehension about how the body works, and that also makes very clear who's the poster in this thread that isn't gonna make it.
>>
>>35196102

I had the wave inspire 9 and then the 10 and u had the same problem with both where my pinky toe eventually tore through the side of the shoe and I had a big ass hole in it. The shoes weren't super snug or anything and I loved the shoe regardless, which is why I bought the next pair but after the 10s eroded on me, I went to Nike structure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.