[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guiz, i am dieting and i am losing weight. BUT NOT FAT. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Guiz, i am dieting and i am losing weight. BUT NOT FAT. I think i am even gaining fat in the belly area. WTF
>>
>>35194380

Keep going.

Fat is lost _all over_, and the area you're most self conscious about is the part you're going to notice the changes last 'cause you're more critical.

Eat less, lift more, keep going.
>>
>>35194380
Lift weight, eat protein. If you're just dieting you'll just get skinnyfat.
>>
>>35194528
>>35194509
>>35194380
goddamn, i have most fat in the belly.
why i was so lazy
fuck me!
fuck that fat.
>>
>>35194605

Listen here you fag. If you look skinny in clothes but look like a fatass without them you are skinnyfat. Your first impulse will be to cut but you'll end up looking like a twig. Since it's winter anyway you get you ass on a good bulk and go hard with the weights so you actually get some muscle mass. Then cut down for the summer.
>>
>>35195164
don't listen to this faggot. Cut down to 10% and into twig mode, the bulk. Once you get lean you can start looking good within months, if you choose to bulk while fat you are prolonging the time you spend looking shit. I listened to some idiot on /fit/ and didn't cut straight away and ended up spinning my wheels like a twat.

Being lean will give you better hormone levels, you'll look better in clothes, better naked, your face will look a million times better. Only downside is you'll be weak for longer. Cut first to 10% THEN AND ONLY THEN can you bulk.
>>
>>35194605
it's a lot worse to have fat on the hips, stop complaining and start working on it.
>>
File: 1449352776712.jpg (44 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
1449352776712.jpg
44 KB, 480x750
>>35194380
>>
I used to be pretty fat, but now I'm not even in the overweight range of BMI anymore
I still feel like the OPs image even though I don't even look close to that
>>
>>35195217
this guy has got it right.

Plus if you bulk while already being fat, you'll only tend to store EVEN MORE FAT. Seriously, first cut.
>>
>>35195164
>bulking if your bodyfat is >15%
/fit/ is full of fat perma bulking power lifters
>>
>>35194380
Drink more water and eat less salt you fat fuck
>>
>>35195311
yep, I fell for the bulk first meme and it set me back a long way desu. I didn't make the gains I wanted because it's so hard to tell how much fat you are putting on when you are already fat. I gained a lot of strength but put on much more fat than I realised. Ended up having to cut for much longer than necessary. Cut first then bulk is the way.
>>
>>35194380
Do you even lift bro?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.