[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
File: 1_2.jpg (31 KB, 357x521) Image search: [Google]
1_2.jpg
31 KB, 357x521
I do actually attract women you know. The occasional 18 years old. Cute, but not out of this world.

I'm 120lbs at 5'11, and look like a child. I'm 21 this month, and that's the biggest problem.

I've been at the gym for 6 months and made no progress so far. I try to eat, but have very little appetite. Hence, no gains.

I want to attract bombshells /fit/, I'm fucking tired of the mere 'cute' women. I want the estrogenic babes.
>>
drink whole milk with everything. 150 kcal per cup. I have at least six a day, and it helps a lot with hitting my calorie goal. dat brotein too. good luck skelly.
>>
>>35194305
drink semen for maximum gainz faggot
>>
>>35194319
Alright. Being French, I have little idea what you mean by cup. Don't you have US and UK cups?

How much cl is that?
>>
File: tomcruiselonghairfi.jpg (49 KB, 463x500) Image search: [Google]
tomcruiselonghairfi.jpg
49 KB, 463x500
Bump with more Cruise.
>>
>>35194305
The hottest girl I ever dated (legit 9/10) I asked out when I had a fu manchu mustache.

Another (8/10) I impressed with a horrendous Biz Markie karaoke version of Benny and the Jets.

I'm a good looking guy, but not super fit. It's almost entirely confidence.
>>
>>35194305
Eat sredded oats with maltodexten in a shake ez gainz
>>
>>35194416
How good-looking are you mate? Not asking to post a picture.

But I am pretty sure it's all looks.
>>
>>35194452
I don't know. 7?
>>
>>35194346
1 cup is around 240 mL.
>>
>>35194399

he looks like such an alpha with long hair
>>
>>35194498
>5'7"
>alpha
kek
>>
>>35194498
Pretty sure all dudes look alpha with long hair.
>>
>>35194589
t. guy with long hair
>>
>>35194611
Short hair, but I actually plan on growing it out kek
>>
>>35194305
How did he get this jaw brahs? Surgery? Implants? Palate expander?
>>
>>35194661
>mfw I'm getting double jaw surgery and palatal expansion
>mfw I'm literally going to look like a different person
FUCK I HOPE I BECOME CHAD
>>
>>35194305
SS+GOMAD gros con.

>>35194338
This also.

>>35194346
Internet gros con.

>>35194399
Gay.

>>35194416
>almost

>>35194661
genetics and good posture.
>>
>>35194484
Yeah you do look good.
>>
>>35194672
And all your family and friends are gonna think your a shitcunt
>>
>>35194864
What? Why? The surgeries are for medical reasons.
>>
>>35194672
Do you have an underbite?
>>
>>35194904
No, overbite
>>
>>35194484
You're a 5
>>
>>35194941
That just makes my case.
>>
>>35194511
>Tom Cruise
>not Alpha

MALAKA
>>
>>35194305
you are a conceited little cunt who needs to grow up, 21 and act like it

do you not realise that they treat you in the way you act towards them?

fucking child, go kill yourself instead of holding a pity party
>>
>>35194484
so, where's the picture of the boyish 21 year old looks? you look like a fucking meth head on a bender

all you are is an attention seeking fukwit, you get the women you deserve according to how you look
>>
>>35194864
all the women do already which is why this thread exists
>>
>>35195318
That's not OP
>>
File: haveyouseenmyjimmies.jpg (32 KB, 579x325) Image search: [Google]
haveyouseenmyjimmies.jpg
32 KB, 579x325
>>35195318
lolwut
>>
only black women are into bodybuilders

just so you know this

the rest of them are into calvin klein models
>>
File: fhd013RBS_Tom_Cruise_068.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fhd013RBS_Tom_Cruise_068.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>35194709
>genetics and good posture You really believe that?

>>35194912
Mind telling me a little about your situation? I have an overbite I'm looking to get fixed but I'm in two minds about whether I want to do it right now. Did you seek out a maxillofacial surgeon or were you suggested the surgery?
>>
>>35195551
I went to my orthodontist because I wanted to get braces. Nigga was like, shit dude, you're all kinds of fucked up. My palate is too narrow, which effectively causes me to be a mouth breather. Because I've been a mouth breather all my life, my jaw grew slightly more downward than outward, so they're going to have to fix that with surgery. My jaw is also somewhat asymmetrical, like my chin hooks to the right a little bit. Basically I'm going to have to have braces for a year, then get my surgeries done, and then more braces for a year. The only nice thing about any of this is that the surgeries are actually completely covered as a medical condition so I don't have to pay. Still have to pay for braces though, unfortunately.
>>
>>35196337
That's not too dissimilar from my current state. I've had invisalign but I'm pretty sure the guy fucked up/didn't suggest any alternative because he knew invisalign would cost the most and if any surgery was involves it might be covered under the NHS. Regardless, after spending thousands I still have fairly bad teeth, an overbite, malocclusion, all that fucking shit and its fucking demoralising
>>
File: tc.jpg (426 KB, 1274x1752) Image search: [Google]
tc.jpg
426 KB, 1274x1752
>>35194399
>>
I'm a 5/10,
currently bulking atm
0 confidence in my looks or personality

assuming I get hench, will things actually change? Does being hench auto make you good looking? Been on 4k calories every day for over a month and gym 3/4 times a week, gains thick and fast, doing everything right
>>
>>35194872
What medical reasons?
>>
>>35194484
Now post 9/10
>>
>>35194484

hahahaha bet you pull junkies and shit
>>
>>35194305
At your age zero gains means you are doing zero work.

Try lifting something sometime.
>>
File: dxu19yZ.jpg (173 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
dxu19yZ.jpg
173 KB, 640x358
Do I qualify as a low-tier Chad? I get girls that come on to me and initiate sex/cheating on their boyfriends with me but they're never 10's. They're like 6-8/10. Does that make me like Chad's brother Brad?
>>
>>35194305
Who's that handsome devil in the photo?

>no homo
>>
>>35198470
You're a Brent.
>>
>>35196504
Don't worry, talk to a new orthodontist or something. Never give up.
>>
>>35198470
If girls in 6-8 rnage are coming up to you then you might have the potential to get 10s if you work on yourself and get better social/PUA-skills.
>>
I could be a top tier chad if I started lifting at 16, and didnt start balding at 19... Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>35198630
No shit? Fuck man, I've always been so lazy in terms of taking care of myself. Maybe I'll try to be attractive from now on.
>>
>>35194305
r u me?

everything u fucking said is me
>>
how the fuck are you 120lbs. i was bones at 5'10 and only weighed 160. people thought i was on drugs cause of my jaw structure so i went back to 180ish. Post a pic.
>>
>>35198470
How big are you, height and muscularity, and how attractive is your face?
>>
>>35194672
slut hate much?
>>
>>35194484
I feel like step 1 is to be white.
>>
>>35198470
Sort of

>>35198630
absolutely this

When I came to college I kept hooking up with 6's and 7's because I didnt realize that it wasn't my looks that were lacking, it was just how I presented myself and how I talked to girls. I'm doing way better for myself now - I've hooked up with two different girls that have been posted on the imshmacked instagram page and lots of girls who get 250+ likes on their posts. I would've just said they're 9+/10 but people on here are fucking delusional about the ranking system (I see definite 6's that people claim are 9/10s all the time).

Anyone who gets 6-8s approaching them is definitely attractive enough to get with the best if they stop hooking up with the low-tier girls, work on their game, and start talking to the girls you're stoked about talking to. That's when it gets super fun - both of you know you're attractive so flirting/talking to them becomes a game.

I used to hate talking to girls and think about working on talking to them as just a precursor to getting laid, but it's fun as fuck now.

If you're out partying, hang out with your friends and have a good time with them. Ignore girls until you're already having a good time. Then if you see someone looking hot as hell that night, go talk to them. If they're not interested, that's fine you were having fun anyway right? If they see that about you (they will) then a LOT of the time they'll come right back before the nights over (I can't even describe how often this happens)

As a wise woman once said, "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." Don't be intimidated by the fact that you CAN be successful and might fail. Now go have a good time and do your shit
>>
>>35200743

Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me, because I don't find it fun anymore. I like talking and getting to know people, don't get me wrong, but I'm having a hard time enjoying flirting now. At first I chalked up to a lack of attraction to a girl, but now I'm not so sure. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It's kinda concerning me considering how I used to find enjoyment in it.
>>
>>35200851
There's not something wrong with you, that's how it was when I was still getting used to it. You kinda have to force yourself for a while, just like lifting. Once you get used to it/good at it, it becomes fun
>>
>>35200851
I'm not the same guy that you're replying to, but I have a similar story

Ever since I came to college and started dropping 6s and 7s just using my looks to be opportunistic and settling for whoever throws themselves at me, I've found my libido is lower than ever and that I don't even care to have sex with girls anymore. I was having a pretty huge identity crises and decided to be vulnerable and allow a girl to lock me down for a few weeks, that was fun.

I don't know, I don't quite think I've hit a point where I can parade around pretentiously claiming that I'm going to only fuck 9s and 10s...

I can definitely see myself reaching a point where I'm so bored with the average 7 and shitty dorm bunk-bed missionary sex that I just go full retard.

I think the most fun and the most exciting thing would be to start exclusively gaming these brain-dead 9s and 10s that go out 5 nights a week and "complain"(they love it) about how much of a fucking dickhead their boyfriend is and just start doing some gangster shit.

I'm talking being hyper-dominant, getting up in their face and telling them they couldn't even make me cum so why would I bring them back, telling them to fuck off, flaking on them half the time, letting them lock me down then macking on girls infront of them, just full on dickhead shit.

Just imagine the fucking passionate, emotion filled sex that you would have with some of the hottest girls your campus has to offer. Imagine the hottest girls you have ever seen in your life giving you all they have to win your validation.
>>
>>35201367
you just inspired me. thanks brah
>>
>>35198470
Brad confirmed.

>get hit on by girls constantly
>always end up fucking up the conversation with autism
>sometimes it doesn't even matter and i get a root anyway lmfao

I find myself to be Brad's cousin, Trent.
>>
File: this is why I lift 5.jpg (45 KB, 960x770) Image search: [Google]
this is why I lift 5.jpg
45 KB, 960x770
>>35194305

Fuck yea brah, I'm tired of these high test threads. I want high EST chicks, and I want em bad. I'm 5'11" as well, and I started lifting 5 months ago. I was 130 lbs when I started and now I'm 160 lbs. You can do it too. You just have to go hard and get yourself sore 5 times a week, and then eat sufficiently. It's ok to bulk on shitty stuff in the winter, so getting big now shouldn't be hard

>pic related it's a high est chick which motivates me to lift
>>
>>35201595
Your welcome bro.

I inspired me too.

I see these girls out all the fucking time.. They're either projecting their voices 2 volumes higher than everyone else, telling their friends what new exciting retarded drama that her and her boyfriend had that day followed by her friends telling her that he's an asshole,, or they're so focused on their phone with such blatant disregard for their environment that you're both impressed by the level of positive social feedback it must have took for them to feel that safe and also taken aback and viscerally disgusted at how someone could be so biologically flawed and retarded.

Every time I almost know for a sure thing all I would have to do is walk up and demand that they get off their phone to talk to you and then when they try to test you and give you shit just tell them they're stupid and to fuck off back to their chode boyfriend like you couldn't give a fuck in the world.. Go make out with a couple different girls in front of her and have 100x better of a time than her. Circle back around and then watch her go nuts for your validation.

I know it sounds weird to read, and I haven't tested it yet, but I'm 90% sure that would work almost every time if you have the nuts and the status to look the hottest girl in the eye without flinching and tell her that the little twat between her legs doesn't mean fuck to you.

I've never been that kind of guy. I'm masculine, not really much of a dick unless I need to be in order to get the right kind of dynamic out of the relationship. I feel deeply sorry for the hot girls who equate the biggest dickhead with the most attractive and entitled.

I inspired me too though. I'm leaner than ever right now and I'm suiting up to kill myself in the gym over winter break.

I need to get some FWBs that live on my side of campus and I'll definitely need to build up some momentum so I'll give myself a week of going out normally, but after than we're going 10 hunting.
>>
>>35201764
Yes, this winter cut is going to reveal the facial aesthetics never seen on this physique. 6"4 235, I'm doing well confidence wise and shit but I think I just don't give enough of a shit to really try and bring home girls. Some solid inspiration though, this week I'm going to pull some ass because why not.
>>
>>35201692

i really want to suck her toes
>>
>>35201764
dude the thing is, what you're talking about has to be done the right way. I'm good friends with a lot of these girls like youre describing and theyll talk shit about guys that attempt to pull what you're describing. Maybe it's cause I go to a pretty good school, but they're not as dumb as you might think. The hottest girls (I'm talking legit top 10 hottest girls in the school of like 30,000) are all dating or hooking up with the nice, funny, attractive guys or the rowdy, tall athletes. The hottest girl in my grade (she's basically insta-famous) is dating this dude in my frat who is really good-looking but doesn't pursue girls at all. He went like 8 months without sex before starting to hook up with her.

There's not very many people who can do this and actually be respected as someone deserving of attention rather than some random dickhead who you don't ever want to talk to again. You can demand things from girls and they'll fight for your attention as long as you still bring something else to the relationship. You have to be fun and dominant at the same time. Hate to say it, but being tall OR attractive is almost necessary for that attitude you're describing.

Basically, pick 3 min, 4 makes things easier:
>really attractive
>tall
>funny
>conversational
>built
>fun
>forward

I've noticed that all the guys who pull the most/hottest girls have at least 3 (almost all of them have 4) of the above. I'm tall, funny, fun and built and I do pretty well for myself. I hardly even talk to the girls I hook up with, I just fuck around with the guys and laugh at funny shit girls say when they join in. I hope I didn't make this too much about me, just trying to explain what I've seen.

But seriously, go for it if you want to. I just haven't happened to meet anyone that's done it right
>>
>>35202181
>>35201764
To clarify, they'll laugh at guys who don't **successfully** pull off the whole dominant/idgaf attitude
>>
>>35202181

If you can single out a hottest girl in your grade wen you go to a school of 30,000, this then girl must be insanely, insanely hot. Post pics/insta pls
>>
>>35202293
Not gonna do that, but she's been posted on imshmacked. Hottest girl (of my grade) in the top sorority on campus. Keep in mind the fact I'm just talking about my grade narrows 30k to like 8-9k people. She's on the same level of attractiveness as the other top 5 girls but her demeanor and shit makes guys want her the most. She's hot dude, trust me. I even hooked up with one of the other girls (who's also been posted on imshmacked and tfmgirls insta's) and I'd still say the first girl is hotter. They both get like ~500+ likes on their posts. For reference, that's pretty much the same as a girl from my HS that got a boob job and who's now a fucking playboy bunny.

This isn't any of them but here's a video a different girl sent me a couple days ago as consolation (i cut it so you can't hear any names, sorry dawg)

When I try to choose a webm file it says "Error: Audio streams are not allowed." I've never seen that before, anyone know why it's doin this shit? I just uploaded it to youtube but I'd like to figure out why I had to do that
https://youtu.be/_pz4ZLxUmAc
>>
>>35201692
based anon

post more high est material
>>
>>35202874
Lotta talk and no picture there.
>>
>>35194305
Kallark?
>>
>>35203446
sorry bruv but I'll keep it anonymous
>>
>>35201367
sounds good, can you explain being hyper dominant better or how can I look that up?
>>
>>35201764
post body pls?
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 78x99) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 78x99
>Some old guy came to my work today.
>I helped him out a few months back and told him my name when he asked for it.
>The guy kept calling me Chad the whole time. >Chad is not my name.
>I did not bother correcting him
>>
>at work
>woman approaches me asking a question
>she gets lost in her words asking me and blurted "Oh my god you look like a mannequin"
>wtf
>no you look absolutely perfect, like a model, your beard and face is perfect

Top kek. I have some dark spots and acne scarring too.

>same day another customer approaches me with a complaint because I'm the management
>she argues with me but midway through me speaking she suddenly stops being angry and starts being flirty
>I'll remember you because you're handsome and your beard and voice are beautiful

It was hilarious because my gf was right behind her and heard the whole thing and was mad for a while after that lmfao

I'm not even that good looking, people like telling me that I am tho. It's a nice self esteem booster.

My advice is have a deep voice and act with confidence.
>>
>>35194672
You gonna look like a faaaaaaggot breh
>>
>>35195318
You must be seriously hideous to be so angry at a stranger
>>
>>35196337
>>35204398

Thought at first you meant you were getting cosmetic jaw implants like zyzzbrah or some shit, my bad. Sounds good bro, hope it all goes well
>>
File: 1444337496724.jpg (43 KB, 400x586) Image search: [Google]
1444337496724.jpg
43 KB, 400x586
>>35202874
Show me a dude who would do well with the type of women you're talking about. A model, an actor, anything.

Would pic related do well?
>>
OP here, I'm back

My lifts still haven't improved. I'm fucking bitchmade. Squat kills me, so does deadlift (why do my glutes hurt?)
Reddish spots on my face, veiny dark circles. Textbook nerd.
>>
>>35204486
Hah, yeah. easily. You don't have to be nearly as handsome as that dude to get to where I'm talking about. This guy's way more handsome than me and more ripped than all of the guys I've been describing. When I say built I don't even mean ripped. I just mean someone who looks like they're strong enough to hold their own in a fight and not have to take shit from people just cause they're bigger than him. (If you can put up 1/2/3/4+ for reps you should already be there)

It's so much more about personality and how you hold yourself, but the reason why physical traits matter at all is because you'll seem fake as fuck if you try to act dominant when you're skinny and conceited as fuck if you try to act aloof if you're not attractive. Being tall just helps grab attention if you're not already super handsome (which is my case). Acting aloof, attracting attention, and being dominant are all characterizations of what it sounds like you're trying to do. This is obviously an oversimplification, as any of these can be overcome, but you should get my point.

One thing you should try to work on is never apologizing to people unless it's actually something fucked up you did. Don't apologize because they want you to, only do it if you actually fucked up. That said, do what you can to never have to apologize to people for doing something wrong. Be straightforward and say what you mean, don't talk shit behind people's backs (don't talk shit in general), and never ever appear embarrassed about something you did in the past. Just own that shit. If you get caught jacking off, oh fucking well

It's also okay to actually laugh. You don't have to always be 'masculine' and serious. Take all this with a grain of salt and apply what works with you personally - do what you can to better yourself but if you don't agree with something I've said then don't do it.

Also learn how to smile/hold your face so it looks good on camera, girls will take more pictures with you.
>>
>>35205181
>>35202874
>>35202181
some pretty good insight, thanks dude
>>
File: PIOH02.jpg (72 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
PIOH02.jpg
72 KB, 400x506
>>35195551
Strong autism.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.