[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
creatine is a meme invented by the fitness supplement industry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 625x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 625x392
creatine is a meme invented by the fitness supplement industry.

it's 100% placebo. You know how they tell you it takes 2 weeks to kick it? Lol. It didn't kick in, you just got stronger. Not to mention it's linked with baldness and cancer.

Take a week off and see your gains continue to grow.
>>
Do you even realize meat has creatin in it?
>>
>placebo
>causes balding and cancer
>>
>>35193157
He is probably trolling.
Or he is mad cause he is one of the humans that don't benefit from creatin.
>>
That's because you have to add 5g of HMB into it in order for maximum absorption.
>>
>>35193139

0/10

get a life shitposter
>>
>>35193139
If creatine is just a placebo, then what made me hit my mom?
>>
>>35193139
obvi no nothing of the human body, consumption, and water and blood flow. its not for gains its for health
>>
>>35193139
Why does everyone attribute Creatine to both weird benefits as well as weird side effects?

As far as I know Creatine shouldn't affect anything except your water absorption. I took Creatine, noticed it the very first day. Was drinking a shitload and pissing like a racehorse. Gained tons of water weight fast. Creatine doesn't unlock any hidden strength, only the physics gives you strength.

The important thing is to take Creatine in cycles. inb4 the hurrdurr of no need to take cycles meme that literally every 'murrican is going to take the bait for (despite 50% of the country on some sort of meds). The more you take a supplement, the more your body decides to let the supplement do the work and stop producing it naturally (yes, Creatine is natural). This is why it's also beneficial to take a cycle off preworkout. Notice how you always switch preworkout brands because X starts being less and less effective.
>>
File: Viper.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Viper.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>35193323
>>
>>35193139

creatine is effective about 2 hours after you take your first scoop.
it's so effective that i stopped using it. only use it when i have a meet coming up or for other special reasons. it really does feel like cheating.

should add that it has its biggest impact in the 5+ rep range. not much use for 1 rep max, but for building strength prior it is excellent.
>>
>>35193197
this, lel
>>
I actually do feel like I notice creatine when lifting and that it helps my lifts, on particularly busy weekends if I forget to take it I'll notice on monday I feel a lot weaker and may actually have to deload a couple lbs. That's after 2 days of not taking it. If I was steamrolling weight on the friday before that, I might not have to deload but definitely not gonna be able to up the weight that day.
>>
>literally the strongest steroid known to man
>placebo

2/10 shitpost, made me respond
>>
File: 1434055493879.gif (702 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1434055493879.gif
702 KB, 480x360
>>35193197
thread over

>>>/trash/
>>
ive been taking creatine for a month, started to notice the front sides of my hair growing thin, immediately fucking stopped. my hair is not a sacrifice id like to make for a few extra gains.

if i stop taking it, will my hair grow back? starting to freak out now as i may have caked my whole life from falling into the trap

what can i do to prolong hair life? eat fruit? shampoo y/n?
>>
>>35193451
You're fucked.
Creatine just speeds up balding, not cause it.
>>
>>35193197
nobel for u m8
>>
>>35193139
Perhaps you should just give up and die a pleb
>>
>>35193139
this guy never had a chance

lookatem today
>>
I took creatine for a while and didn't know any difference at all. I wasn't eating that much at the time, so I wasn't making very good gains. Is this maybe why I didn't feel anything.
>>
>>35193244
Kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.