[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright it finally happened, went to psychastrist and she diagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Lisdexamfetamine_caps.jpg (142 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Lisdexamfetamine_caps.jpg
142 KB, 800x533
alright it finally happened, went to psychastrist and she diagnosed me with ADHD and she said im one of the most severe untreated cases she's ever seen at my age(which explains why im so unproductive). it actually the kind of ADHD that you can detect with brain scans. so now i need to take 50mg vyvanse everyday.

How the fuck im supposed to bulk now? im gonna be perma cut mode. I have hit 1/2/3//4 but I really wanna do more
>>
>>35190523
Take half of it?
>>
>>35190531
thats true op its not like adderall salts you can slip the pill open and put half in a drink
>>
>>35190531
tahts not gonna help the apetite loss anon
>>
>>35190523
>How the fuck im supposed to bulk now?

I dunno, focus on really delicious, calorie-dense foods?

Maybe apply that super focus to focusing on eating?
>>
>>35190555
go eat a whole medium greesy pizza

now try to eat the food you usually eat.

thats how it feels like on this shit
>>
>>35190561
i have no problems doing this

the key is to hate yourself intensely
>>
>>35190523
I've been on 20mg Adderall for a couple months, bulking just really takes hella determination and concentration. I make it a chore to eat. It sucks, but atleast the amphetamines help in the gym.
>>
>>35190523
Take it in the morning after you have breakfast. Drink a lot of water throughout the day. Just because your body won't feel hungry doesn't mean it's not going to be hungry. I take 30Mg a day
>>
>>35190561
>thats how it feels like on this shit

That's pretty close to how I feel normally. So... yeah.
>>
>>35190523
You're a special snowflake indigo child!,
Your problem is so special that you need to take essentially meth for the rest of your life to "fix" you. Don't worry, by the time you notice any problems, you'll be so dependent that you'll defend your habit relentlessly.
>>
>>35190523
Don't take your stupid vagina pills and bulk then die lel.
>>
Consider the pros and cons before you hop on prescription meth.

pros
>you can study/work better

cons
>its a bandage not a cure
>starving yourself on a daily basis, constantly malnourished
>losing all your strength/muscle mass
>developing dependence
>becoming an addict
>brain damage
>amplifying pre existing mental issues
>not making it
>>
>>35190523
>amphetamines

not even once
>>
File: 1446430020383.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1446430020383.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>35190570
>>
>>35190538
Just force yourself to eat
>>
>>35190523
How much did the scan cost? I have insurance but got an MRI for my neck a while ago and it was 700 bucks.
>>
>>35191623
The pro trumps it all

If people are productive they'll live better lives
>>
>>35190570
That only applies if you get a kick out of eating.
>>
>>35190523
I wouldn't worry too much OP, I'm not surprised that you have lost a great deal of your appetite, but it gets better as your body gets more used to havin all that good chemical stuff in there.

I think it'll get better - not perfect but def better - with time.
>>
I havent really had a problem with it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.