[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies /fit/ can relate to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: eyes8.jpg (141 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
eyes8.jpg
141 KB, 500x284
I'll start with Eyes Wide Shut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEfyfcEdW4Y

reasons:
>Tom Cruise is a manlet, and every girl in the movie wanna fuck his brain out because he's a confidence manlet that doesn't spill spaghettis. Confidence is everything
>it remembers you that women are sluts, and you should (to a degree) treat em like sluts, aka touching them, sexualizing, seducing
>it's a daily reminder that having a great career and dressing well will always be very attractive for chicks
>>
>>35190058
Do you even know what Eyes Wide Shut is about? It's like you missed the entire point of the movie...
>>
>>35190065

sup lotus!
you tell me brother
>>
>>35190065
duh tripfag it's about being rich and getting girls to touch your weiner
>>
>>35190065
What is it about? I hear people talk about it but I never watched it. Movies are usually boring as fuck so I never bother
>>
>>35190073
Down the rabbit hole illuminati movie.
He has money but no power, and is exposed to a society that literally owns people. He is rich but insignificant to those who have wealth and power. Movie is pretty fucked, induction rituals etc...

Research illuminati induction rituals. Women cannot leave the illuminati, hence why when the prostitute tried to escape they had her killed and covered it up.

All sex that takes place in that movie is a statement or assertion of power. They are attracted to his ignorance, not his career or clothing.
>>
>>35190095

A couple who has lost their spark. He starts looking for mysterious excitement. He finds it and realizes it's not what he'd hoped for.
>>
>>35190118
http://illuminatiwatcher.com/illuminati-symbolism-and-analysis-of-eyes-wide-shut/
>>
File: wrestler.jpg (7 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
wrestler.jpg
7 KB, 171x253
>>35190118
alright thx for sharing. I still stand behind what I've said though. I didn't bring up the orgy, Illuminati and that whole part of the movie (which is obviously a big part I know)

Next: The Wrestler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-GFxjTyV0
This is a great (yet sad) movie

>it's a daily reminder if lifting weights is the only thing you've got going for yourself and you abuse steroids, one day you will wake up as a sad man with a fucked up body. Always spend time with your friends and family, don't neglect the ones that love you because you go to the gym too often
>>
>>35190252
Thats fair.

I like The Wrestler and got the same takeaway I was happy he found someone.
>>
>>35190058
>>it remembers you
Are you ESL by any chance?
>>
>>35190349

not sure what ESL means.
English is not my 1st language though
>>
>>35190058
The whole movie is about cuc.king
>>
>>35190058
Great movie. One of my favorites.
>>
Troll Hunter

Because everyone on /fit/ is a fucking troll
>>
File: Shrek1.jpg (964 KB, 1614x2389) Image search: [Google]
Shrek1.jpg
964 KB, 1614x2389
>only fat ugly weirdos spend parting on their day posting on a weeb websites fitness board
>>
>>35190252
Thats more abot vanity, the main character is hung up on his showbiz lifestyle and neglects his family
>>
>>35190193

Thx for inspiring me to watch this movie,

normally I think these kind of theories about movies are simply asinine but that's about a 12 page article with at least somewhat-stout and resilient claims that don't blow over in the wind at Jeb Bush's frail breath
>>
Predator

>7 sweaty, musclely guys run around the jungle wrestling a sweaty, musclely lizardman
>>
>>35192674
>lizard
>sweaty
>>
>>35190058
Not really. It's literally a ćuck movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 221x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 221x350
>>35190058
me on the left
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 294x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 294x438
>>35190058
Literally me.
>>
File: mrrobot.jpg (313 KB, 960x593) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot.jpg
313 KB, 960x593
I wouldn't say this is a movie, but the TV show Mr. Robot made me relate to the main character more than most other form of media out there.

I would highly recommend it.
>>
>>35193013
fuck society xD I'm a nerd too :D
>>
>>35190058
>tom cruise is a manlet, and his wife admits she wants to kekold him. butthurt, he heads out into the night to score, but predictably, the manlet fails to get laid, even with prostitutes. he tries to sneak into an orgy, but they throw his manlet ass out. the end.
>>
>>35190058
how to be come the confidence manlet
>>
>>35192753
Top kek!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.