[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf said she leave me if I don't stop training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151208_234330.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2744) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151208_234330.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2744
>wat do /fit
Went from 260<200
>>
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>35189544
Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>35189544
find a GF that doesn't hold you back. If you give in, she's just going to think she can whip you around however she likes.

Next thing you know, you'll be buying an SUV instead of a sports car because it's "safe"
>>
>>35189544
Fuck her, she doesn't want you to make yourself better so you're reliant on her.
>>
leave her and keep training, it'll break her heart.

do it op its the final step to being alpha
>>
>>35189564
>>35189571
>>35189583
>>35189588
>>35189602
(no homo)
>>
>>35189628
Not being pussywhipped doesn't mean you're gay.
>>
>>35189544
continue training. girlfriends come and go
>>
>>35189544
did she say why she felt that way?
>>
>>35189544
If she wants to change who and what you are, then she doesn't love you, and she's not right for you.

Anyone who makes that kind of demand doesn't love you, sorry bro.
>>
>>35189544
Do as the other anons suggested: if she's insecure and can't entertain herself for a few hours. ditch her for someone who can. You come first in your life, so do your goals.
>>
>>35189544
but why ? why would her want you to stop improving yourself is there any spesific reason ?
>>
>>35189544
She is a harpy and she is no monstergirl.
So that makes her a monster.
Therefore you leave her and find a monstergirl that is supporting you positively.
>>
>>35189544
Girls are everywhere, it is literally impossible for a single man to run out of women to try his luck with.

But gains though, we only have a certain time to properly develop them before older age kicks in.
>>
>>35189544
Leave her.
>>
>>35189544
Tell her you are breaking up.She is seriously insecure about you being the hotter one in the relationship.And do you really want to be around people who tell you to not better yourself?
tell her one of these
>>35189564

>>35189571
>>
>>35191133

Preach.
>>
>Clingy as fuck
>Most likely doesn't have any hobbies AT ALL aside for Facebook and Netflix binging so she literally doesn't know what to do when you're not around

You're dating a basic bitch slowly but steadily turning into a hamplanet. Run away from her.
>>
>>35189544
what's her reasoning?

if you're a roided up manlet that looks like a gorilla then fair enough
otherwise she's a bitch
>>
>>35189544

Drop her ass.

One of the worst things you can have in your life is someone who you hold dear holding you back. What makes it really fucked up is that you usually only realize how much that person was holding you back after you walk away.

So even if the other anons and me don't really know what's going on in your relationship, everybody's opinion are still based on something here. If you feel that a person is holding you back, trying to keep you from achieving whatever goals you've set, walk away.
>>
>>35189544
but you haven't even started training
>>
>>35189544
If your fucking tell her that you thought about it and that you're going to stop going to the gym.

Then have sex with her and never speak with her again.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.