[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 27615_l.jpg (117 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
27615_l.jpg
117 KB, 614x409
Hi /fit/, what are your favorite cheap meals?

All the food I have recently just boils down to:
Bacon/Egg/Sausage/Tomatoes
Lamb steak/asparagus/tomatoes
Curry with beansprouts and cauliflower rice w/cashew nuts (something I picked up when my doctor told me to go low carb, I've abandoned the idea of not eating carbs but cauliflower rice is just too fucking good) and coconut milk
Basic chili

This has been my diet for the past two months now and while I'm not getting sick of it, I do want to branch out a bit. Thoughts? And any stuff I should add immediately?

I fucking love chili
>>
Where do you live that asparagus/lamb/cashews are cheap?
>>
>>35189308
Bison is awesome.
I eat a lot of turkey, i like it better than ground beef for most things. Sweet potatoes are awesome and if you have a spiralizer, they make great noodles
>>
Beans+Rice, scavenge for greens
>>
>>35189323
England currently.
Lamb has just been £2 for two steaks, asparagus has been a £1 and Cashews are the most expensive at £3 but I love them too much to give up.
The thing is with nearly all those meals is that they can all be kept for around three days when I use all the ingredients to make them. So for like three days I'm eating Chili for dinner and I'm eating lamb and curry for two days each.
>>35189329
I fucking love sweet potato but I'm still taking my doctor's advice so it's a no no right now :/
>>35189345
What do you mean?
>>
>>35189368
http://www.ediblewildfood.com/edible-weeds.aspx
>>
>>35189381
This is actually pretty cool.
Nettle tea is fucking amazing and I've heard of people making really great broths with weeds.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>35189308
I too could live off of hearty chili. I feel so fantastic and nourished after a big bowl of it.

Truly a gains food
>>
>>35189548
It's such a good comfort food and cheap as fuck, the only problem is I'm farting for all the time.
>>
>>35189601
The farting feels great though, makes me feel less bloated like I often feel after a meal.
>>
pork shoulder stew

or any cheap cut
>>
>>35189308

Ground turkey, and a steamer bag of wild rice, sliced carrot and broccoli. Takes 10 minutes, can season a bunch of ways ( I prefer spicy Carribean jerk ) and usually 4-5 for the 1lb of turkey and 1.50 for the rice\veggie steamer bag.
>>
>>35189613
It makes me feel anxious, like I can't go out and see people in case I fart all over their lives.
>>35189618
Noice, any particular takes on it?
>>
Chicking and brown rice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.