[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Fuck Needs Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FatFuckFallsDown.jpg (174 KB, 1263x695) Image search: [Google]
FatFuckFallsDown.jpg
174 KB, 1263x695
Lurker here, read the sticky a month ago and I'm fucking fat so I took the advice because fuck being this much of a fatass. Actually doing good, lost ~10 pounds eating less shit and doing C25K/SL5X5

But lately I've had a problem. Started a new week on C25K, and suddenly couldn't even do baby lifts for legs and back after running. Not like things hurt in a you-fucked-up-your-body way, but I couldn't do more than 2 warm-up squats before jelly legs.

Advice? I like C25K a lot, but I don't want to be weak.

>picture related
>>
>>35189238
How fat are you?
What's your diet look like?
What's your full exercise routine?
If you lie or omit, it will make it harder to help you.
>>
Losing at a good rate is going to make you fatigued. That's just what's going to happen, don't worry too much, your strength will come back soon.
>>
I weigh 275, 5'9"
Diet was 1800 Cal/day, dropped it to 1700 Cal/day once I dropped under 280
I do what C25K tells me to, and then A day or B day of SL5X5. Form is okay, had people at the gym check me for all SL lifts. Nothing else. Is there something that helps?
>>
>>35189253
>>35189310

Brand new, did not know how to reply properly, but those're your answers
>>
>>35189310

Hey friend. You're just not at a place physically where you can go for a run AND strength train on the same day. Consider altering your running program to occur on days you don't lift, or lower your work weights to manage the fatigue.
>>
Run after you lift.
>>
If it's in your shins, might be it's shin splints, in which case you can't do much more than waiting. If it isn't, you might be struggling to keep up with the training volume, which isn't too unlikely if you're new to training and suddenly take on such a comparatively high intensity training regime from a sedentary lifestyle, while cutting. Progress won't be perfectly linear, so I wouldn't worry too much - you're playing the long game here, a couple of failed sessions won't matter much over a few years.
>>
>>35189663
This. Also, repeating a week isn't so bad either on SL or on C25K. What matters most is doing your best every week. You'll still make it in the end, it will just take you a bit longer. As it should, because you're starting at rock bottom.
>>
>>35189654
>>35189694

I'll try running after and dropping my SL program a couple of weeks, see if that helps me get through it. Thanks guys, I'll be back in ~1.5 hr and say how it went

>>35189694

Sure fucking sucks to start out from rock bottom but the view is already slightly less shitty
>>
>>35189654
>>35189694

I did much better this time, just lowered my weights back down to what I was doing a couple weeks ago and I made it.

Thanks /fit/, you guys are pretty cool
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.