[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matt bogus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: SC20151209-010947.png (88 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
SC20151209-010947.png
88 KB, 320x480
>2015
>still claiming natty
>traps...shoulders....
>g4p vs claiming natty
>i guess he choose claiming natty
>>
>>35189072
See, shitstains like this is why I actually like watching Rich Piana.

Sure Piana is an oddball and is 'out there', but at least he is honest about gear.
>>
>>35189072
pretty anyone with at least a high school education knows he isn't natty at this point. He's like 5'5 and like 190+ lbs at this point. Can't really hide that
>>
>>35189072
Well when you nattys stop crucifying people for wanting to achieve an aesthetic body which by the way can only be done with steroids maybe they will be more open about it.
>>
>>35189243
>Only be done with steroids
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>35189243

Actually i have no problem with people being on gear
>>
>>35189318
Me neither.
I have a problem with gear heads who LIE about it and cause a whole fucking host of problems for people by doing it.
They ruin the idea of what it means to be a healthy normal man so they can sucker into gym memberships, drugs, supplements, and stupid lifting programs.
>>
>>35189275
Whatever makes you feel better about staying natty anon. Hope you like ottermode or bear mode because you'll never pass those stages natty. Lifting natural has a limit that starts to get even lower past 26ish you'll never achieve true aesthetics naturally and you'll waste your entire lifting career doing what a harmless amount of test will get you in one year
>>
>>35189334

Maybe he was talking about his concept of aesthetics
>>
>>35189072
I kinda like the guy, but he's iffy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y03I0IxJs

Here he is broken down, trying to be cool on the internet while being a kek to his ex gf.
>>
>>35189072
tfw I would probably do roids if I knew how the fuck to get them
>>
>>35190803

>CRINGE OVERLOAD
>>
>>35189072
>me gusta
Fuck off spic
>>
>>35189332
Exactly, no one gives a shit if people do roids. But the fact that they lie about it and then preach about how to train to get big like them.
>>
>>35189072
Is omar isuf natty?I think so since he isn't exceptionally lean and huge.
>>
>>35189332
>>35191537
Yep, this nails it brehs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.