[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I genuinely autistic and/or ugly? I constantly receive compliments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444956745669.jpg (35 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444956745669.jpg
35 KB, 633x758
Am I genuinely autistic and/or ugly? I constantly receive compliments about my body etc. but I can barely keep a conversation up with girls. I see people (completely average looking guys with shit bodys) complain when they haven't been laid for 2 months. Meanwhile I'm sitting here at age 20 only having fucked two girls my entire life. Am I missing out on something? I feel like I'm wasting my prime.

Also my incline bench has only increased by 10lbs in the past 4 months, what am I doing wrong? My DB press has increased by 20lbs a side in these same four months.
>>
pic of face
>>
I'm 25 and a virgin. In highschool I had two "girlfriends" who were legit hot as fuck, but I broke up with them after ~2 weeks for pretty much no reason. I was just constantly looking for reasons to break up with them, I guess cos I didn't want to deal with having a gf? IDK. I've considered the fact I might be gay but I find myself very very aroused at the thought of fucking few girls that I know. I get complimented as handsome a lot and obviously my body is good. I don't know, I'm scared to let people in for some reason. I think I may just be a massive pussy and once I get the first sex out of the way I may become a total whore. When I'm talking with people I've never met or have only met in passing, my brain basically shuts down and all I can think about is how to appear normal. It doesn't help having 0 hobbies as well. Fuck me why did I type this.
>>
>>35189106
At least you're handsome
>>
>>35189055
I'll try to if thread is still up when I get home (no data)
>>35189106
Do you at least approach other people? Pretty much everyone in my life has approached me and I think that might be a big part of it.
>>
>>35189195
Sometimes I'll approach people but mostly only if I have a "suitable" reason to, if I feel there is an expectation between us to interact. Like today I was doing training for a job in their break room watching videos, and a cute coworker went in there to sit. I finished up the videos and sitting there staring at a blank screen seems like its weird so I say hello and ask if she likes the job.

Very rarely will I just go up to a bloke or girl in public and introduce myself. Most of my interactions are introductions through my few friends and I never ever try to connect with these people unless the original introductor is there holding my hand.
>>
I'm ugly with a weird body and I get attention from women. You're probably just too insecure or desperate, it repels people. Maybe you should try being more fun and worrying less.
>>
>>35189240
okay, thanks.
>>35189241
not really. I'm definitely insecure but I don't show it very often, and I'm absolutely not desperate. I rarely ever approach women.
>>
>>35189051
>Meanwhile I'm sitting here at age 20 only having fucked two girls my entire life

21 year old kissless/hugless/girlfriendless virgin here, fuck you.
>>
>>35189357
I'd much rather be a virgin again than go through the pain of having someone cheat on you.
>>
>>35189051
Maybe it is about your loser additute,
Act like a chad.
>>
File: cinnamon.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cinnamon.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>35189051
iktfb

Broke up with 8/10 french chick, moved across the country, only been laid twice in the last year. The fuck is wrong with me?

While we're feeling feels, today I looked at my progress pics from before I had to take a break from lifting. Just when I was starting to look decent...
>>
>>35189403
kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>35189442
Yeah, feels bad.
>>35189433
this is b8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.