[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Training for special forces entry, Anyone else here training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1430345126472.jpg (34 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1430345126472.jpg
34 KB, 704x528
Training for special forces entry,
Anyone else here training for anything similar
>>
scaling the titanic height of your mom and then base jumping into her craterous gaping pussy
>>
>>35188790
well memed friendo
>>
>>35188776
I'm training to be an Air Force Combat Rescue Officer. You swimming everyday OP?
>>
>>35189766
>CRO

Why not just PJ?

Training for Rangers. Combat Medic.

Rangers don't really require swimming, but I do it everyday.
>>
>>35189981
>training for sof
>doesn't know the difference between sf and sof
You sir, are gonna get fuckin smoked for less than that...
>>
>>35188776
What's the time on your two-mile run, OP?
>>
How are you training?

I hope it's by going 3 days without sleep and no blankets and bathing with cold showers.
>>
>>35190707
already done that bullshit ground poundery. 5 fucking years of it. but yah all g on that front.
>>
>>35190343
Aussie here. so i'm just going for Commando standards which is 2.4 kms in marching order and 10 on the beeptest. plus 400m swim test in cams. not too bad of an entry test, the training after however is whats gonna fuck my shit up.
>>
Training for the finnish special forces here.

>have to run over 1,8km in 12 min
>have to be able to swim 50m non-stop
>over 1,7m horizontal jump from standing still
>over 6 push ups in 60 secs
>over 6 sit ups in 60 secs

It's pretty exhausting but I'm working hard to make it.
>>
Idk about SF but I wanna join Royal Engineers. Hear a lot of SAS blokes come from Royal Engineers, bloke in pub also told me cos I'm a orphan since I was little I shud try and join but I think he was taking the piss.

Either way there'd be like a 1/1000 chance I'd ever pass but who knows what a bit of training and years in could do.

Also from some "knowledgable" blokes I know related to the military and all that stuff, it's probably best to say "I'm training to try for...." , don't say "oh yeah I'm training for the seals" . Small difference but necessary I think
>>
>>35191247
are you being sarcastic?
[spoiler]you better not be[/spoiler]
>>
>>35191247
Training for the swedish special forces here.

>have to run over 10 rounds around the refugee camp in 2 min
>have to let the refugees rape my woman 50min non-stop
>over 6 refugee dicks in my ass in 60 secs
>over 6 praising allah in 60 secs
>over 6 apologizes to refugees for looking at them and opressing them in 60 secs
>>
>>35193241

I like you.
>>
Im training for something called aks. Its similair to swat in the us.
>>
>>35193281
Nice meme, go back to reddit fag.
>>
File: 1353007354108.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1353007354108.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
Ayy lmao at all you idiots training to become navy seals that will just fail out of buds and end up chipping paint of a boat for the rest of your enlistment
>>
>>35194239
i LIKE YOU
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.