[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw coffee date in 20 min and I'm nervous as shit How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hahaha fucking business.jpg (15 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
hahaha fucking business.jpg
15 KB, 236x314
mfw coffee date in 20 min and I'm nervous as shit

How does coffee fit my marcos?

pls help
>>
My nigga. What your feeling is completely normal. Don't overkill it and proceed to fuck her right in the poosi
>>
>>35188857
Also check em
>>
It's the same as pre. just pretend you're going for a workout and you just took your pre

>smash 4 scoopz
>enter the date
>bench press your opposition 5x5
>rest and then move on to squatz
>she'll love it guaranteed

afterward take your post workout and rehydrate, evaluate outcome
>>
>>35188736
you can pretty much pretend coffee is water until you start loading it with sugar and shit
>>
>tfw fat fuck, 220lbs 5'11''
>tfw used to be much fatter fuck, 350lbs
>tfw feel like I might finally be approaching regular-human-size, enough to trick fatties and uglies into sleeping with my autistic ass
>tfw don't have any good pictures to put on tinder
>tfw don't have any friends to take group photos with
>tfw just want to start getting rejected by anonymous whores online so my life doesn't feel so empty

pls help
>>
>>35188857
OP here, did I say it was with a grill?

n-no homo though guise
>>
>>35188931
That o.p here
O.k proceed to fuck him in the eeeenus then
>>
>>35188956
My advice still stands. Just understand what you're feeling is completely normal and make sure not to go overkill
>>
File: 1438456093945.jpg (187 KB, 969x596) Image search: [Google]
1438456093945.jpg
187 KB, 969x596
>>35188926
gay4pay?

but srs, nobody has friends post college anon and tinder is all about putting yourself through the ringer, if you get rejected its all good, its just practice haha peeps will hate you if you're too skinny, too fat, too tall, too short, too muscly, too skelly, too dumb, too smart, too black, too white

As long as you love yourself, who cares?

Just chill and practice as much as you can, until you find the one its just a numbers game

You got rejected 10 times? good now you have the mental resilience to get rejected 100 times, eventually you'll hit upon success mate just keep selling yourself
>>
>>35188984
>nobody has friends post college

I'm 21, and a loser who's working retail because he's too poor for college. ;_;
>>
File: dd.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>35189011
same diff, I only had friends in college because I was in a mini frat house haha retail is good for practicing confidence gains
>>
>>35188736
>nervous/anxious
>drink coffee

lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.