[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sticky says eat 10x bodyweight in calories to lose weight I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: emiliaclarke.jpg (533 KB, 1600x1888) Image search: [Google]
emiliaclarke.jpg
533 KB, 1600x1888
sticky says eat 10x bodyweight in calories to lose weight

I'm 200 lbs and have been eating 2000 calories a day for three weeks and I haven't lost a pound, haven't gained any either, but still.

Is the sticky inaccurate? How much should I eat to lose weight? How much do /fit/ anons eat to cut? Should I cut back 100 calories? 200 calories? help pls

And yes I am counting my calories perfectly.
>>
it really depends on your height, calculate your BMR and check if 2000 kcal is too high for you.
>>
>eat 2000 calories
>weight self after two weeks
>weight stays same or goes up: lower calories
>repeat with lower calories

the only accurate way to calculate your TDEE is to experiment, everything else is anecdotal
>>
>>35186412
Do you exercise?

2,000 calories a day is the standard maintainence rate for people who are desk jockeys and shit.
>>
>>35186412
Do you lift? Do you do cardio? What's your day like?

Also, did she get fitter? I remember her body being really disappointing in GoT.
>>
>>35186412
fuck she looks a lot like my ex-gf

sitcky is not wrong. if you haven't lost any weight, you're doing something wrong. are you doing lifting/cardio?
>>
File: meganfox.jpg (775 KB, 1970x2626) Image search: [Google]
meganfox.jpg
775 KB, 1970x2626
OP here, I'm 5'10 and I lift 3 days a week, I don't do cardio though except for 3 mile walk every day
>>
File: samanthawright.jpg (122 KB, 924x676) Image search: [Google]
samanthawright.jpg
122 KB, 924x676
bump
>>
>>35186467
>>35186565
try reading your own thread >>35186434
>>
>>35186467
Tell us how you lift exactly.

I see fuckers at the gym that don't know how to effectively lift and have a routine, and it's obvious they'll never get anywhere.
>>
>>35186756
>how to effectively lift
As in technique?
>>
>>35186794
Not exactly, but that IS important.

What I mean is don't be one of those guys that does the fly machine, the leg press, lat pull, sit up machine, calf press, in a retarded order like that...you'll get nothing of value done.
>>
>>35186412
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT
WAKE UP HUNGRY,GO TO SLEEP HUNGRY
LIFT WEIGHTS AND EAT IN BETWEEN

ANYBODY WHO TELLS U OTHERWISE IS LYING
>>
it says to eat less than 10 times your weight in pounds
so eat less than 2000 calories a day
if you ate 1500 calories a day youd lose a pound a week
regular chicken is a good way to lose weight, low calories and good protein
also try taking vitamin d and fatty acids and working out your muscles while you can to help get rid of fat and creat muscle while losing weight
>>
>>35186412
2000cl is too high. should be 1600
>>
Pretty sure sticky says nothing about 10x your weight in calories. It does say to calculate your BMR and eat 500kcal under your TDEE.

I'm also pretty sure you're consuming over 2000kcal regardless
>>
>>35186412
are you eating 2000 calories of fat and sugar or are you eating healthy foods?

Are you actually active enough to burn those 2000 calories (its an estimate) or do you lie motionless on the floor by the fridge all day?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.