[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuH TN7YJRgI&feature=you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: watermark.php.jpg (44 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
watermark.php.jpg
44 KB, 550x385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHTN7YJRgI&feature=youtu.be

Still think vegans are weak ass bitches?
>>
>>35183984
>171cm
>>
>>35183984
so one vegan is stronger than 2 non vegan and now all vegans are stronger ever oke!
>>
File: zyzz2.jpg (14 KB, 301x447) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
14 KB, 301x447
I won't put you down.
>>
>>35183992
Which makes him even more impressive.
>>
>>35183984
Yes
>>
Considering he needs to constantly call himself the worlds strongest vegan, and is nowhere even close to WSM competitors, yes.
>>
Pretty weak op
>>
vegetarians are legit, vegans are faggots
>>
Name me ONE meat eater that's Patrik's height and stronger.
>>
>>35183984
>eat meat to get strong
>go vegan at peak strength
>claim to be worlds strongest vegan
Devilish
>>
he's vegetarian, no vegan.

He also places last in every strong man comp, so congrats on being the worst strong man.
>>
>>35185900
Baboumian has been a vegetarian since 2005, and became a vegan in 2011.
>>
>>35185916
He's vegan, you dunce.
>>
>>35183984
He's shit compared to other WSMs though

Also from when he switched to veganism he didn't break even his own PRs, he just stopped progressing.
>>
>>35185887
Darren Sadler
>>
>>35185971
>Darren Sadler
He's 5 cm taller, that's a lot of body mass.
>>
>>35186011
Fine, Andrew Rayes.

He is 165cm.
>>
>>35186056
raynes
>>
>>35185916
I ain't vegan, but if someone can maintain that level of strength without eating meat that is impressive. If the benefits of meat are just placing in the elite then it's most likely good enough for every day Joe's
>>
>>35183984
Hmm, pretty strange how a strongman competitor can beat powerlifters at common strongman lifts

must be a coincidence though
>>
>>35183984
they couldn't do the weight!!! they are 1 rep max people and this guy is a strongman doing strongman lifts. Gee i wonder who is going to win
>>
>>35184026
Wrong
>>
OP please just kill yourself you cow fucking retard
>>
>>35186116
> If the benefits of meat are just placing in the elite then it's most likely good enough for every day Joe's
Are you blaming the strength of the elites on meat and not on steroids? kek

If you would research a bit you would notice that vegan diet makes you stronger.
>>
>>35186116
>I ain't vegan, but if someone can maintain that level of strength without eating meat that is impressive.

doesn't matter as long as you get the needed caloric intake
>>
File: Green Man.jpg (541 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Green Man.jpg
541 KB, 1600x1200
at this point in our sad little history of the Western civilization's decline it would be profitable as fuck to pretend to be vegan

get huge, stuff your face with meat and animal proteins all day, then pretend to be vegan in public and profit off of attention billions of fad diet morons will give you.
>>
>>35183984

Steroids are vegan
>>
>>35183984

He's stronger because he took more roids
>>
>>35183984

That's quite impressive to be honest. He totally obliterates those two meat eating keks.
>>
>>35183984
>a pair of manlets and some fat "powerlifter"

who gives a shit lmao
>>
>>35188773
you said it "would", like it is not happening already.

do you actually think durianriderm frelele, green man, this baumian, give a shit about the animals or the planet or something?
they are sociopaths, they are getting attention, money, an excuse to hate people, a following.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.