[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit Been doing well with my regimen, no cheat day in two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Hey /fit
Been doing well with my regimen, no cheat day in two weeks. Seeing lots of gains in the past year with good definition and fat loss.
Trying to keep it up til Xmas dinner 24th.
About to break down and order some garbage food/relapse.
Please talk me out of it. Please.
>>
Whats better to you?

The weeks worth of guilt or.. the 10 minutes of ecstasy you get from binge eating?
>>
How about you go ahead and just stuff your face with garbage. In fact, why are you even trying? You're probably never going to make it, and everyone who ever criticised you were right. When they laughed and rolled their eyes when you started lifting, they knew you weren't going to make it. So how about you prove them right and go fucking eat a pizza. That's whats going to make you happy in the long run, right?

Also, no cheat day for two weeks, woo wee, want a fucking medal for that? Pussy.
>>
You deserve that pizza, take a break and enjoy every single bit of it!
>>
It never actually tastes as good as it sounds like it's going to, especially if you've been eating clean for an extended period of time. Once I thought about icecream for a week straight, I just could not get the fuckin thought out of my head because it sounded so great. I got it, had one bite, and it just tasted horrible. It's not worth it man eat some chicken or something, drink some coffee, do some cardio and forget about it.
>>
>>35181093
at this point are you doing it because you want to be able to go back to eating foods like that or do you want to do something positive for your body and change to support its best interests?

nurture your body anon
>>
OP here:
My weakness is Pad Thai. Pic barely related.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply so far.
This is helping more than you'll ever know. I workout/live alone so this is my only outlet for fitness.
>>
>>35181120
This
>>
>>35181138
So fucking true.
Can't tell you how many times I've ordered something only to get halfway through and be like "wtf am I doing?"
>>
>>35181120
Kek
This dudes hardcore
>>
I'm glad I've gotten to the point in my life where i can have a cheat day that's merely 500 calories above my deficit goal.

Feels mature man
>>
>>35181305

Yeah man, I know dem feels: an apple, tangerine and banana after dinner and call it a cheat day.
>>
>>35181093

So OP did you order your disgusting grease disk with extra garbage and guilt on top?

Feel like a winner yet?
>>
File: gummy.jpg (28 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
gummy.jpg
28 KB, 600x339
>>35181093
I had a small relapse yesterday and I felt like absolute shit later.

My uni was giving out snacks for finals, and I thought "oh what's the harm?". It was a bag of fruit snacks and some pretzels with some assorted pieces of candy; I haven't eating refined wheat products or candy in 6 months, for reference. After I ate it I immediately felt nauseous from all of the sugar and when I logged it I discovered that I had to half my usual greek yogurt and dark chocolate treat I have in the evening because of the added calories.

Before I had it I was kind of excited to indulge in something "naughty" since candy and gummies are my biggest problem foods, and instead I just felt like garbage.

Pls don't OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 376x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 376x459
OP here.
I have not. And will not.
All thanks to the awesome people in this thread.
>>
>>35181572
Were all gonna make it
>>
>>35181572

Right on bro, stay stronk!
>>
File: 1323299079057.jpg (151 KB, 996x437) Image search: [Google]
1323299079057.jpg
151 KB, 996x437
>>35181572
Here OP all the motivation you need

>god speed anon
>>
You guys are awesome, every one of you. Much appreciated.

Thanks again you guys, such a huge help.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.