[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much hate for fake natties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images (5).jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
11 KB, 384x384
I'd like to have a serious discussion on this. I don't understand why anyone would want roiders to admit to roiding. These people have huge followings and influence. They'll do a lot more harm influencing young kids to take steroids than they would keeping a small lie.

Then there's the part where people don't have any evidence just silly assumptions.

Pic unrelated
>>
http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/

>You see, various steroids and drugs allow stuff that shouldn’t work to still work anyway. Meaning, drug use can make up for a shitty diet or workout program. It can make something that would work horribly for a natural trainee work amazingly well for someone who isn’t natural. Hell, as the study above showed, drugs can sometimes make up for not even training at all in the first place.
>>
>>35181031
What I'm interested in is WHY you still build muscle on roids when you don't work out.
I thought you only built muscle when the muscles had been under stress (working out) and adapted by becoming bigger?
>>
A man who lives in bad faith is lacking in honor.

A man who lacks honor is no man at all.
>>
>>35181133

if you literally didnt move then your muscles wouldnt grow.

but with roids even your everyday actions like carrying things, pushing things, walking, etc etc are enough to trigger gainz
>>
>>35181012
my only beef is that some of these fags keep pushing custom made "programs" to sell you .
besides maybe chris jones majority of them never really post the results of their clients

but other than that I really don't care. if you actually enjoy no personality guzman or ogus talk about the same shit over and over. then be my guest
>>
>>35181134
Yeah but it wouldn't honorable to promote steroid use would it?

>>35181031
Yeah so...
>>
Problem is that the programs/diets they push are either impossible for someone who is natural, or just plain shitty and is made up for by vitamin T.

SS and SL are by far the best strength routines for anyone, then you have roid monkeys who push 5-6 day splits that work because they are roid monkeys. Yes it gets people to get off their ass, but it's still generally a waste of time.
>>
>>35181134
*tip*
>>
>>35181292
Back to r/Fitness
>>
>>35181012

>why is there so much hate for lying people

gee i wonder why
>>
>>35181012
>They'll do a lot more harm influencing young kids to take steroids than they would keeping a small lie.
It's like photoshopping women into looking better. A few people are going to strive for something that is physically impossible and get hurt(kidney stones from high protein ect) in the process. It's better if they come out an say "Hey i've been lying to you this whole time and over half of my physique is from regulated substances that fuck your body to hell"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.