[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4 pm >It starts getting dark How do I get through the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33 KB, 575x556
>4 pm
>It starts getting dark

How do I get through the winter without killing myself /fit/?
>>
Go to the gym earlier?
>>
Get a therapeutical sun lamp

Yes it exists and it's glorious
>>
i just go to bed around 8, read a little and then sleep at 9. sure winter isn't as fun as summer, but i see it as recovery time. sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep and then cut in time for summer to show off those gains.
>>
>>35180694
If I could fall asleep before 4 am life would be great but I just can't I lay awake all night and by the time I fall asleep its morning
>>
File: madotsuki drink.jpg (422 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki drink.jpg
422 KB, 700x800
Where I live the sun doesn't come up in winter.
>>
>>35180615
Vitamin D 5000 IU. Take one a day and unlock potential you have never knew.
>>
>>35180735
tried that once, 3000 though as far as i remember. felt literally no difference at all
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>35180712
>>
>>35180709
> going to be before 4am
LOL, don't you raid or watch movies ? The best DJ's on radiostations play wayyy past midnight, I guess if you are in highschool or something
>>
>>35180804
>Thinking staying up all night is cool

Fuck that shit brah, rising early is the best feel in the world
>>
>>35180615
hang in there anon
only a couple of weeks and it starts to get brighter again
>>
Vitamin d. One each day.
>>
Seasonal affective disorder is real and it's a bitch. Solution is living somewhere that isn't shitty during the winter months.
>>
make the most of it.

i am a million times more productive with indoor hobbies during winter. i read loads, train loads, play loads of video games. get cosy breh.

seriously, look at it as an advantage. because it is. it's cold and dark out there, you've got all this time to be doing sickening things inside.
>>
>>35181845
i accidentally 3 what should i do
>>
get them rayz OP erryday at 6-9am if you miss it you're missing gainz bro depression is real no homo one life
>>
>>35181860
you can also just change how you deal with it. you can still go outside or go hiking and shit you just have to wear more clothes. if you just stay in side because its cold then yeah you're gonna get depressed
>>
>>35181885

>playing loads of video games
>productive
>>
>>35181896
How many dui ?
>>
>>35180831
For real, can confirm that my mood and energy has increased since I started getting up and going to bed early.
>>
>>35180712
L A P P I
A
P
P
I
>>
>>35180615
In winter my routine is slightly different as I need to be a bit "warm" before getting to gym when it's -15 Celsius outside.

>pro tip from me, rail a line of coke or amphetamines like 20 minutes before going out to judge it and increase if necessary.
>>
>>35181918
That's nice and all, but if you don't enjoy doing anything that's winter related then it's not much help. Personally, I love fishing but hate ice fishing, not a fan of skiing, and have never been a hiker. So when there's 6 foot of snow all around my house in the boonies, I don't have much to do.
>>
>>35181942
i said i'm more productive with my hobbies, not just productive

i get more 'work' done in winter than i do in the brighter months either way breh

i love winter, big sweaters, hot drinks and no guilt about sitting at the desktop most of the day. screw the cold and wet.
>>
>>35181896
Make up a will.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.