[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What color is your piss? I'm usually 1 or 2, 3 if I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: urine-chart.png (76 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
urine-chart.png
76 KB, 1650x1275
What color is your piss?
I'm usually 1 or 2, 3 if I've been drinking alcohol.
>>
>>35180611
>not crystal clear white piss
>making it

you may chose only one
>>
0, clear as fuck.
>>
>>35180611
I have 6 or 7 a lot. I keep forgetting to drink. It drives me crazy.
>>
>>35180660
That's actually a sign that you're over hydrated if you constantly piss that way. You're drinking too much and losing out on vitamins/nutrients.
>>
File: tren_a_and_e2.jpg (57 KB, 552x480) Image search: [Google]
tren_a_and_e2.jpg
57 KB, 552x480
like rusty nails breh
>>
>>35180779
gotta get out that sodium to lose more water
>inb4 broscience
>>
>>35180847
No its not broscience. That's how diuretics work. Sodium makes you retain water, I know it sounds counterintuitive but you have to flush/pee out the excess salt and water.
>>
Ew
>>
>>35180611
You should drink when you are thirsty you mongoloid. Forcing water down your throat even when you are not thirsty is contradictory to common belief (triggered by some weird water craze about ten years ago) not evidently beneficial for health.
>>
>>35180611

Almost always 1. Glad to know that's a good thing.
>>
>>35180611

This is a good chart but you should mention that some vegetables and some fruits impact the color of your piss:

>Beets, blackberries, and rhubarb can temporarily turn urine pink or red, which can be alarming, because it may be mistaken for blood. The pigment that gives beets their deep magenta color is stable only at certain levels of stomach acidity and is usually too faint to show up in most people’s urine. The phenomenon — dubbed “beeturia” — occurs in only about 10% to 14% of the population. Even if you’re in that select group, eating beets won’t always have a visible effect, because the acidity of your stomach (and therefore your urine) depends on when you ate and what else you ate. Rhubarb can also turn urine dark brown or tea-colored, as can fava beans and aloe. Carrots, carrot juice, and vitamin C can color urine orange, and B vitamins can turn it a fluorescent yellow-green.

>Asparagus sometimes gives urine a greenish tinge and a distinctive smell, said to resemble rotting cabbage. The cause of this smell is a matter for speculation. Some blame it on the sulfur-containing fertilizers used on asparagus plants (there is no record of the vegetable causing urine odor before such fertilizers were introduced). Others suggest that only people who carry a particular gene break down the sulfur-containing proteins in asparagus and release the odor. Still another view is that the smell of everyone’s urine undergoes a change, but only some of us notice it. The current consensus seems to be that some of us produce smelly urine after eating asparagus, and some of us do not, while some can detect the odor (in their own or others’ urine) and some cannot.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/urine-color-and-odor-changes
>>
>>35180611
pretty much 1 every day
>>
>>35180611
>normally clear piss
>take multivitamin
>urine is radioactive yellow
>pretty sure it could glow in the dark

That was scary
>>
I always go to sleep at 1 and wake up at literally 7, sometimes even darker. Is this normal? I'm hydrated at 1, maybe 2, at all times when I'm awake but I wake up so fucking dehydrated, with a terrible headache and dizziness until I chug some water.
>>
>>35180611
Depends on the time of day and shit.

Unless you're pissing shit brown 90% of the time there's no reason to worry about it.
>>
>>35182156
>Forcing water down your throat even when you are not thirsty is contradictory to common belief (triggered by some weird water craze about ten years ago) not evidently beneficial for health.

depends
lots of people lose their normal sense of thirst with old age, so lots of old people frequently get dehydrated. thats how the whole "drink more water!" meme started.

for a healthy person, your thirst is usually a pretty good indicator for how much you need to drink. keep in mind that excessive physical activity (lots of cardio or multi hour lifting sessions) may require additional hydration.

still, when in doubt, drinking more water than you need is pretty ok. unless you gulp down gallons of it, you won't do any harm.
>>
>>35184220
not drinking enough water before you go to bed
>>
>tfw drink 1 cup of water and pissing every 10 minutes for the entire day
>>
>>35180778
always keep a glass of water by your side, it helps a lot
>>
>>35180611
When I was roofing in NYC over the summer my piss was a constant 7. I was drinking over 2 gallons of water in 8 hours and my piss dribbled out at 7.
>>
>>35180611
Mornings first 2 pisses are 5 or 4. From then till bed it's clear.

(Morning is first thing and at morning tea break)
>>
Always drink more water
>>
>>35188412
Yeh thats not good bro, it shouldn't be like that even in that type of heat if you're drinking plenty of water
>>
File: bestreaction.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
bestreaction.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>>35180779
Are you stupid? You can't be over hydrated. That is why we piss - we put out the water that isn't necessary. You'll loose vitamins/nutrients ANYWAY and drinking water in excess will only help your liver on this process.
>>
>>35189796

This is categorically untrue, and I hope it's a troll.

The liver isn't involved in the urinary system, and it is possible to overhydrate to the point of death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
>>
pretty much always 1. I have a lot of water and a shitload of tea, usually upwards of 5 and 2 litres respectively
>>
>>35189814

>The liver isn't involved in the urinary system

.............r u trollin m8?
>>
>>35184220
you have cancer
>>
>>35190106

Liver is part of the digestive system.

Are you maybe thinking kidneys?
>>
>>35184220
honestly if this doesn't fix itself go to a doctor you fool. you should not have rusty piss
>>
>>35190183
Ok I'll bite the b8 just so no one gets the wrong idea of how their own fucking bodies work.

>Liver breaks down harmful substances found in the blood stream, alcohol for example (this is why you don't stay drunk forever)

>The broken down end product makes its way into the blood stream

>kidney filters blood, keeps stuff body wants, sends stuff body doesn't want to bladder

now you now how your body works.
>>
>>35190226

You're right breh, but It's still not part of the urinary system. You could also try to argue for intestine's involvement in it, because it absorbs water.

But at this point we're really arguing semantics and that's pointless. The important point back there was: yes, you can get over fucking hydrated so don't drink gallons of water like a mongoloid.
>>
File: 1448953206967.jpg (36 KB, 393x255) Image search: [Google]
1448953206967.jpg
36 KB, 393x255
Drink warm water if you can.
Somehow you will have less constipation and better fat degradation
>>
>>35180611

This shit is so stupid
>Hurr drinking 12 oz of fluid will dehydrate you
Yes I know caffeine is a diuretic but a can of soda is fucking 12 oz of fluid, primarily water.
>>
mostly 2/3
Sometimes 1
Sometimes 7
>>
>listening to the water jew

if you live in the first world
you are literally not in any danger of ever being dehydrated
>>
>>35191811
not true at all, i speak from experience from family issues.

i drink about 7 liters a day, always crystal clear.
>>
>>35189014
I wouldn't normally have that problem but I was often drenched in sweat at 7am just cause it was a very heavy job at times. Threw up a few times from working in the heat. VitaminWater actually seemed to help because of the electrolytes so I drank a bottle of that most days.
>>
>>35190360
Yeah coke or pepsi won't hydrate you as well as simple water will but it's also not going to dehydrate you, that's retarded

Shit I remember playing Hardcore Fallout New Vegas and drinking a soda made my character die of dehydration and I facepalmed harder than I ever have in my life
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.