[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
smolov feels thred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
failed 4 workouts on base... time for intense....
>>
>>35179683
stats?

tfw thinking about starting it but heard horror stories of torn pecs and quads
>>
>>35179696
165kg start max
175kg after base

every last rep of a WO is pure snapback
>>
>wanting to look like a t-rex
>he fell for the SS meme
>>
>>35179796
SS is a meme is a meme
>>
>>35179803
"'SS is a meme' is a meme" is a meme
>>
>>35179809
le cool story bro
>>
>>35179803
But it really is a meme, and so is smolov
>>
>>35179822

a very cool meme ;^}
>>
>>35179796
the guy literally has a t-rex tattooed on his quad
>>
>>35179864
stats?
>>
>>35179880
lmao I only do bench and biceps on a 9day split eating 1600 kcal a day
>>
>>35179898
kek
do you even exercise
>>
>>35179683
squat?
I did smolov basic for bench and after that the full cycle. Every single set felt equally shitty but I never failed any. Got my bench from ~107.5kg to 130 but lost my shoulder mobility and can't keep up the frequency anymore. Still totally worth it since I couldn't do a lot lower body stuff for hip reasons.
>>
>>35179925
of course dear member of family, perhaps cousin(15), I do hoist weights
doing 20 variants of curls and binch press
>>
>>35179954
it is horrible man, failed because of failed bulk
>>
>>35179999
Oh yeah I took creatine on the intense cycle, not sure if it had worked without it. I didn't make too much hypertrophy gains btw, just 2kg water from the creatine at the end but I was eating well.
Nice quads btw
>>
>>35180034
tnx breh :3
>>
>>35179683
Are you really supposed to continue the program if you constantly fail the lifts? That sounds like a recipe for getting injured as shit and making no progress.
>>
How much are you eating?
>>
>>35180078
well as fast as i stopped being a bitch and eating I didn't fail anymore

>>35180104
5k calories a day
>>
>>35180078
No you're not supposed to fail any lifts. It's designed that most people who eat well can grind trough. Because of the high number of sets it's more a pyschologial test. Also you can lower the increments from week to week. But fatigue is still a thing and not everyone can recover quick enough for the next workout.
>>
>>35180119
>5k calories a day

W E W
L
A
D

So you're not failing workouts anymore? I've never done Smolov for my squat, I did Smolov Jr for my bench once and that sucked enough, beat my elbows to shit tBh
>>
>>35180145
yeah it was pretty stupid trying to get away with 3k per day
>>
>>35179683
Manlet detected
>>
>>35180523
So I guess I am a manlet...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.