[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /fit/ how do you get his area on pic kind of fit in an efficient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Dear /fit/ how do you get his area on pic kind of fit in an efficient way over some time?
>>
>>35179654
I understand you're trying to tone your abs anonkun, is that correct?

I'd recommend targeting that area specifically(crunches, flipperdippers, planks)

It's called spot reduction.
>>
>>35179654
Hit your nipples at least 2 a week with twists and tingles
>>
eAT BURggers
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35179664
this.

If you want an area to be better, workout that area...

it's not rocket science here OP
>>
File: tSqERUX.jpg (71 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
tSqERUX.jpg
71 KB, 636x960
>>35179654
I am expert especially training abdominal cavity. Effective for many years producing confirmation of elegant master of physicality.

Training abdominal area many good exercise effective crunch variation can be reverse crunch.

Photograph accompanying this is illustration of my physical mastery.
>>
>>35179664
you go girl
>>
>>35179664
>the spot reduction troll
OP and >>35179690 should read the sticky
>>
>>35179690
I know anon rocket science is way easier.
>>
>>35179716
i was joining in on the troll, holy shit.
>>
>>35179654
Just do crunches. The exercise will burn the fat on the belly and develop your abs muscles resulting in six-pack in a short time
>>
>>35179680
What is SS and GOMAD?
>>
>>35179742
is there no long time solutions? Quick fixes ain't solving stuff.
>>
>>35179755
said no one ever
>>
>>35179766
But it doesn't suicide is the only considerable quick fix everything else needs hard work.
>>
>>35179775
tell that to all the people that failed their first suicide attempt.

you racist insensitive patriarchal shit lord
>>
>>35179778
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it ain't the solution but there are easy ways if we don't mind being mentally able to do it. I tell myself that friend :^)
>>
>>35179750
READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT
>>
>>35179788
just tell me faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 383x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 383x487
>>35179778
>what is high thing
>what is "falling" off of said high thing

If they wanted to die, they'd be dead.
They were unsure. And it is a pity they were in the headspace to put themselves and everyone around them through that shit.
Life sucks for some people. And for others it sucks REAL bad.

>what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.
But not necessarily harder to kill....
>>
>>35179742
>The exercise will burn the fat on the belly
No, read >>35179716 and >>35179788
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.