[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I only eat >Rice >Chicken >Fruit (mostly berries)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1449491134673.jpg (342 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
1449491134673.jpg
342 KB, 1280x1172
If I only eat
>Rice
>Chicken
>Fruit (mostly berries)
What would happen? Why fruit instead of broccoli/spinach?

Gas. Really, really bad gas.

Also, how much fruit do I have to eat to get my micros?
>>
idk tbqh senpai
>>
>>35179082
Here's your reply.
>>
>>35179116
Heres one for you, big guy
>>
>Also, how much fruit do I have to eat to get my micros?

A lot. Fruit isn't really dense in nutrients (neither are veggies, btw). Berries are good, especially blackberries. Apples don't have many vitamins.
>>
>>35179116
>>
>>35179035
It would be retarded. Eat your fats.
>>
>>35179145
Are you retarded? Fruits are some of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, especially if they're fresh and ripe or frozen at peak ripeness.
>inb4 brotein is the only nutrient
>>
you'd be really bored with your diet and crash and protest for fat acceptance because you're an idiot eating the same meal every day
>>
>>35179035
You'd have a wildly inadequate diet but see some loss of weight and build of muscle and energy gains simply because you aren't eating the horrible pre-processed junk and cut back on excess sugars.

However, you'll need a bit more varied foods to make it balanced.
Throw in some nuts, bananas, apples, pineapples, and maybe a few veggies like broccoli and kale and tubers.
You'll feel a lot better.
>>
probably rabbit starvation if you don't eat enough rice/berries or some other nutrient deficiency.
>>
>>35179035
>that waist
>with that ass
>you will never have her

why even live, brehs
>>
File: UccnE.jpg (205 KB, 1280x1177) Image search: [Google]
UccnE.jpg
205 KB, 1280x1177
I don't see why someone bothered shopping that image
>>
>>35179287

This. Lipids are an essential macronutrient retard. Without fats in your diet you die.
>>
>>35179035
Why not cauliflower?
>>
>>35180494
Which one is green
Cauliflower or broccoli?
>>
>>35180517
fuck off
>>
File: breh.jpg (7 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
breh.jpg
7 KB, 250x243
>>35180235
holy fuark..
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.