[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized you only need to lift for like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: peak_of_aesthetics.png (645 KB, 1056x864) Image search: [Google]
peak_of_aesthetics.png
645 KB, 1056x864
Where were you when you realized you only need to lift for like 6 month and follow a good diet to achieve the peak of aesthetics if you arent an ugly motherfucker?

>there are people on this board right now, pinning test, tren etc. just to get pussy

TOP LEL APEX KEK LEGENDARY JEJ
>>
They look better than most people on /fit/
Having muscle doesn't count if you're a fat fuck
>>
>>35178844

most of /fit/ dont even lifts, so theres that.
>>
File: IMAG1858.jpg (729 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1858.jpg
729 KB, 1520x2688
When i cut down to pic related but realised that i was now a skinny faggot who actually didnt give a fuck what random clubsluts thought and progressively picking bigger things up than before then putting them back down again was actually more fun than sex.

>true story
>>
OP stop being a faggot.

1. It doesn't necessarily take "6 months." There are a LOT of fat faggots out there that need years of work to become average before they even think about becoming above average.

2. Assuming you are a skinny DYEL, it would take 6 months of PERFECT exercise and diet to get that gosling body. You are underestimating the fuck out of it. The only chance you may have is with roids or puberty on your side.

3. Guaranteed your body looks worse than all of these guys'.
>>
>>35178864
>progressively picking bigger things up than before then putting them back down again was actually more fun than sex.

My life got so much better when I realized how pointless most one-night stands are.

After getting laid the first dozen times with mostly 7's, and a few 5-6's, I don't pander to women anymore.

The only time I'll go out of my way for sex is for a 8-9, but otherwise there's really no point in me hitting up the bar or club every weekend in a desperate attempt for sex.

Nowadays I'm intensely focused on my career and working out (I'm 25), and I get laid about once every couple months, usually with little to no effort. That's enough for me at this point. Once I move next year and my hours go down, I'll probably have even more casual connections, maybe I can score a high 9 or a 10.

TLDR: don't be a friend-zoned beta faggot putting the puss on the pedestal
>>
>>35178803
6 months from what? all the people in that image have different heights and genetics and backgrounds. god damn, why i /fit/ so full of dense motherfuckers.
>>
>>35178864
Man, you look good.
>>
>>35178864
>actually didnt give a fuck what random clubsluts thought
No wonder with your acne and puffy cheeks. Cope more you faggot.
>>
>>35178803
>all of them super famous multimillionaires
>people are surprised they are every facebook whore's dream

They literally see money and thousands of "likes" if they got with them, that's it.
>>
>>35178892
You don't know the pains of having a stupid high sex drive.
I need to have sex at least 3 nights a week otherwise I feel like I'm going to die.

I need a gf man.
>>
>>35178803
>6 months for ryan goslings body at 6'0

more like 2 years delusional faggot
he is not flexing and also in a bad position (sitting) other than 99% of the people in cbt who look worse even with perfect lighting and pose and 1-2 years of lifting
>>
>>35178864

>acne

kill self you disgusting sub human
>>
>>35178803
Two things
1.To look like that without a pump or photoshop? That's at least two years worth of hard intelligent work and dedication.

2.Those guys DID pin test and do cutting drugs and had perfect hand prepared diets along with have photoshop lighting tricks dehydration etc etc etc etc to get those perfect one time shots that they won't maintain ever.

You might as well have put a picture of the broli and spiderman up there. Why? Cause we don't have their genes or access to their drugs gyms time people who take their pictures.
>>
>>35178902
Dude, he's flexing his ass off, and I don' know WHAT the fuck he took to make him red but it's more then obvious that it's to make him swole and fatless.
>>
>>35178901

I had this problem when I was 18-22, but it's been better now.

It helps that I had a girlfriend from 20-22 and had sex a few hundred times. Even in those days I would usually masturbate as well.

Nowadays I jack it about 3-4 times a week. I get a lot of energy out in the gym as well. Good luck man.
>>
>>35178892
You nailed it m8
Also it sucks how at the beginning i felt the need to put so much effort into my body to bang girls who put 0 effort into theirs

>>35178897
Nah mate trust me, just lift hard, strict diet and sleep well and be patient, youll look like that in what feels like no time if you actually enjoy lifting

>>35178898
>>35178906
>tfw ketamine makes acne less inflamed but id have to piss in a bag if i used it enough to rid me of acne

>>35178901
Just wake up earlier and masturbate 3 or 4 times and youll only be interested in the pengest of peng girls m8
>>
>>35178893
>>35178902
>>35178917

omfg i refuse to believe /fit/ is full of dyel fuckwits.

If you lift longer then 6 month and dont look like those flat chested dyels you might as well end yourself.
>>
>>35178906
Stop sperging out you manchild, go take your risperdal and have your mummy warm up some chicken nuggies and chocolate milk.
>>
>>35178942

Why are you mad at me? Just change your fucking pillow and wash your face you disgusting faggot.
>>
>>35178922
Checked.
Yeah I've had times when I've banged a girl 3-4 times the night before and still feel the urge to jack it or go out and find another.
I find it horrible.
>>35178928
I only bang 7s or above in general. There have been minor blips in the past but they were the dark times before I lost weight and started slowly getting /fit/.
It's not a lack of fapping. That doesn't help. I can easily fap and half an hour to an hour later be calling over a bootycall.
>>
>>35178958
Ah, sucks then man idk what to suggest.
Don't get a gf just for the sake of it though man, bitches can get annoying real quick
>>
>>35178934
>believing fitness is all about gains.
People like you really, really need to get off this board with your 9gag may mays.
>>
Idiots on this board will never realize that for the women craving these guys their good bodies is just the icing on the cake.How many roided guys do you see with top tier women?
>>
>>35178942
He's right though. Acne is a marker of bad genetic health and immune system, bad nutrition even if it doesn't always make sense; women rate you like this.
>>
>>35178934
confirmed dyel
>>
>>35178965
Yeah it sucks but gotta live with it I guess.
Wasn't going to get a gf just for that. Miss the intimacy from relationships to be honest.
>>
>>35178995
Guy with the acne here

I've had acne since i was 12 and im 18 now, my diet is as clean as reasonably possible aside from me drinking protein shakes, i sleep 10+ hrs a day, shower 2-3 times (wake up, post gym, post swimming/thai boxing), my immune system is fucking awesome and even when everyone else has the flu im fine and when i am ill, i get over it faster than others. My acne at least is because i have shit genetics, and because its something you cant change without using a lifefuck drug like accutane you shouldn't give a fuck

Women dont rate you like that because women are just as fucking autistic as men are lol

Besides who gives a shit how women rate you even if they did, in reality confidence is all that matters; lifting for girls just gives you the confidence to chat to them and only makes you slightly more attractive anyway
>>
File: 1378277184576.jpg (27 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1378277184576.jpg
27 KB, 396x396
>>35178803
Where were you when you realized they were into their facial aesthetics, OP?
>>
>>35178922
Fucking thank you
I want to thank you because I'm young and my girlfriend has a normal to low sex drive when I have a huge one. When we don't have sex I feel like I'm missing out on my youth because I don't get laid every night.
It doesn't help that my self esteem is super low but you made me realise something
So yeah
I'll keep lifting
>>
>>35179036

>this is what dirty shitstains covered in acne actually believe

WASH YOURSELF
>>
>>35178958
>I only bang 7s or above in general
i feel like this a white only perk. us minorities usually have to deal with the slags.
>>
>>35179042
you mean wallets and fame
>>
>>35179221
My friend claims that as well.
Maybe it is. Sorry anon.
>>
i started lifting because i was insecure. something like 7 years later those are pretty much gone bc i've come into my own personality and feel like i would be fine if i was fat or skinny.

i lift because i enjoy going to the gym
>>
>>35178934
Post a pic of yourself.
>>
File: inb4manlet.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
inb4manlet.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
>>35179292

>inb4 manlet

i am the same height as those manlets in OP's picture

stay mad fuccboi
>>
>>35179438
And yet you have the face of a retard.
>>
>>35179475

>being this mad

allways the same on /fit/, someone asks for a picture in hope you look like shit, you prove him wrong and he gets BTFO.. after that he trys so fucking hard to make himself feel better.

toplel at your life sadboy.
>>
File: 1447812335470.jpg (47 KB, 634x359) Image search: [Google]
1447812335470.jpg
47 KB, 634x359
>>35179203
Assblasted fatty detected

>mfw this fat sack of shit hasn't ever seen his own abs
>>
>>35179516

I am >>35179438

fuck off and stop projecting
>>
>>35179528
>roided 150lb manlet
Too bad you didnt gh when you had the chance, pipsqueak

Besides youve got a fuckload of fake tan on so you can't say shit about hygene when you clearly dont even shower
>>
>>35179486
Not assblasted.
I wasn't asking for body pics either, that was some other anon.
Just pointing out that while you're spouting all this shit about 6 months to achieve peak aethetics if you aren't an ugly motherucker. When in fact you are an ugly motherfucker.
>>
>>35179232
They look really good, m8. Dont even try to deny it.
>>
>>35179596

>150lb

i compted in the 165lb class, stay mad.
The fake tan is because of the competition, the pic was done 2 weeks before the show, i placed 2nd btw.

all that salt ITT.
>>
>>35179833
mirin anon
>>
File: 1443205272463s.jpg (3 KB, 90x92) Image search: [Google]
1443205272463s.jpg
3 KB, 90x92
how many times do you faggots forget

fame, money, character>facial aesthetics>body aesthetics

U forget that the most beloved character in avengeres was loki and girls are all about bumberbatch atm
>>
>>35179833
>I am same height as those guys
>165lb class
>looking like that

yeah please tell me more about how you are over 6' and look like them at 165. I'm 6'1 and 170 and I look DYEL as fuck, at about 12% bf.
>>
>>35179942

lol MMA fighters will cut like 15 - 30lbs to weigh in, do you really think bodybuilders wouldn't do the same and more for a show???
>>
>>35179833
>placed second
>proud
Wew lads, at least this one is learning.
>>
>>35178864
Lats are laging bro row like mad
>>
>>35179438
Yeah no, you're like 5'9.
>>
>>35180035

I am 5'9

>he things gossling and co. are over 5'10

toplel at your delusion m8.
>>
>>35180183
You need to go back and learn how to read.
>>
>>35179475
lol what a sad cunt, this guy is shredded and you can only see part of his face, what you can see looks fine to me
>>35179438
more pics? im same hight wanna see what i can hit
>>
>>35179684
You can almost smell the fat.
>>
File: core.png (866 KB, 786x960) Image search: [Google]
core.png
866 KB, 786x960
>>35180410

Thanks bro, i have a few images from competitions but i dont realy want to post them since you could track me if you wanted to.

heres one of my core, 4 days before comp.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.