[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll start you guys off, I'm a fucking pleb. But, >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: what_the_fuck.gif (3 MB, 445x326) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck.gif
3 MB, 445x326
I'll start you guys off, I'm a fucking pleb. But,
>be me
>bit of a beginner
>primarily to get in better shape, even cutting some
>no gigantic goals
>discovers planet fitness near me
>pretty cheap membership
>pretty close due to work
>first few weeks i workout regularly there
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>i walk in one day
>one of the workers from the gym carries a towering fucking crate of domino's pizza just from the building over
>wrapping up workout and heads out to car
>notices the landwhales that just walk for less 10 minutes on the treadmill just crowd the table of pizza like fat fucking flies on shit
>why is this at a gym
>why is this a thing

It's fucking stupid and pointless to do that at a gym. Then again, its Planet Fitness.
Should I just cancel my membership there and sign up elsewhere?
>>
>>35177422
figure it out you fuck and dont post here again
>>
>>35177422
I think what >>35177481 is trying to say is yes, you should find another gym
>>
>>35177490
what im trying to say is dont post here with your nonsense, faux-question, planet fitness meme bullshit
>>
If it meets your needs both for your workouts and financially why quit because fatties gonna fat?

I get why the company does it. They want to prove a point to prospective members that you can still eat pizza and work out and get in shape but I feel like a healthier alternative would be better for their treats (Don't they do a friggin pancake day too or some shit?).

Like I don't know, free smoothies everyone gets a smoothie. Just some yogurt and fruit, maybe some whey or something.

It's an interesting idea in theory but it works out horribly health-wise. I'm sure the pizza draws in a lot of people though.

Luckily I think the pizza nights are once a month OP so if you enjoyed your workout just avoid those nights and keep working out there.

I work out there myself honestly but I found a gym way (WAY) closer to me I might join instead. I like that its 24/hour at the location I go to and it's a smaller location so I was there last night with only two other people which is blissful for someone like me who has crippling social anxiety.
>>
I lost 80lbs going to planet fitness, yeah its not the greatest gym on earth but its a couple blocks from my house and when my depression kicks in fucking hard in the middle of the night its nice to have a place to work out a bit.

Never taken pizza or whatever else crap they hand out either.
>>
>>35177496
I wasn't OP but ill make sure i dont baby, just for you.
>>
>>35177422
free pizza bro y u complaining this is bulkan season
>>
The fatties hate me and my bro cause were lean and we'll eat like 6 slices each.
>>
>>35177525
Mans got a point op
>>
>>35177504
They also did a bagel day, I think.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.