[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I spend all of the next seven months doing intense exercise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 411x387
If I spend all of the next seven months doing intense exercise and radically altering my diet, what kind of gains can I expect to see?

>tfw want to get in good shape so I can fuck cute girls at this music festival I'm going to next summer
>>
File: 1408575784570.gif (2 MB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1408575784570.gif
2 MB, 252x200
just give up fuck it
>>
>>35176895
If you go HAM everyday during that time period you could realistically expect to put on over one hundred pounds of pure 100% lean body muscle mass and thats if you are in the 5'5" range over 6' and you can realistically expect that number to double with each inch over six foot exponentially increasing your net increase
>>
>>35176895

>for girls

just quit now, you will never make it.

go eat a pizza.
>>
>>35176895
anon, if you double the effort in 3 and a half months you dont have to do anything until february.
>>
>>35176895
losing about 1 lb/day just on dieting going to do 1 cycle of dnp to get to where i want then permabulk @ a 250-600 surplus
>>
>>35177797
Fuck that, if he just puts in 8 times the amount of effort, he can reach the natty limit in WEEKS
>>
>he plans his sexual conquests 7 months ahead of time
LaughingSluts.png
>>
>>35177809
Heh, kidds

Nothin personnel le but I go for atleast x64 my normel post human lvls of effort

As you. Can tell I have made quite progressive social and mental gains to completelem my mazing physique
>>
You can DOUBLE your penis length in a week with this one weird trick!
>>
>>35177077
dubs speaks the truth
>>
File: 1446267230439.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1446267230439.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>35176895
>going to music festivals
>fucking hiv's with legs
Not ever going to make it
>>
>>35176895
0 gains, because you won't stick to it. Make a reasonable plan, and lift for yourself, not the grills.
>>
>>35176895
Just stop eating, girls love hungry skeletons with abs. Well, if you have decent face. If not, just kill yourself now, and save 7 months.
>>
>>35177864
TODDLERS HATE IT
>>
File: 1432287602085.jpg (246 KB, 1427x829) Image search: [Google]
1432287602085.jpg
246 KB, 1427x829
there's a limit to how much muscle you can gain in the next 7 months. if you've never hit the gym before, realistically, you're looking at maybe 14-15 pounds of pure muscle gain.

unfortunately, unless you're a cyborg and can calculate every calorie/macro you put into your body, this isn't likely to be the case.

if you gain 14-15 pounds of muscle in 7 months, expect to gain about .5 to 1 pound of fat per pound of muscle. and this is if you're eating enough food, and keeping up with your workouts. you need to workout consistently and increase your weight slowly to make good gains unless you plan on losing your natty card early. also, height plays a huge role in how swole you look. if you're 5'10+ it's going to take a while to actually look like you lift, but at 5'9 and less you can get swole quicker because of your smaller proportions.

basically, if you're looking to go from zero to hero in 7 months, lower your expectations. if you played football/soccer/basketball/etc in high school for years, you will see very extensive progress because of all the conditioning you've already put your body through. however, if you're a basement dweller, you won't make gains nearly as fast.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.