[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the side effects of this steroid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
What are the side effects of this steroid?
>>
retained water weight? but that's sorta the point of it isn't it....
>>
>>35176827
>creatine
>steroid
hey mom
>>
>>35176827
Mad gains
>>
>>35176827
Failed drug tests
>>
backache
>>
>>35176908
it's in your muscles even so it's not even a downside
>>
Serious balding
>>
>>35177098
this
>>
>>35176827
YOU MUST ALL PLEASE READ THIS STORY OF MINE TO SAVE YOUR LIVES!!! Creatine is so dangerous. I was on it for 5 months and got pretty good gains (10 pounds), but at this point the s--- hit the fan.
I woke up one day and went to the bathroom to pee. When I started to piss, it was really burning bad, I MEAN REALLY BAD!!! When I was done pissing, I got up and fainted. The next thing I knew I was waking up in an ambulance being rushed to the hospital. The doctor said my kidneys as well as my bladder have been damaged by the creatine and I was taking only the recommended dose.

Anyway I spent all that money on creatine for nothing because I lost everything that I gained and on top of that I have to be on dialysis the rest of my life and I'm only 29. I'm going to start a law suit against creatine for millions of dollars because my life is now ruined. I'm writing this in hope of saving peoples lives. Please pass my story on to everyone you know and to everyone who you know knows and hopefully this S---!! that ruined my life will be banned one day.
>>
>>35176827
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine#Supplements
>Extensive research has shown that oral creatine supplementation at a rate of five to 20 grams per day appears to be very safe and largely devoid of adverse side-effects
Do I have to give up my natty card if i start taking creatine?
>>
>>35177160
do you really want to take that risk though?
>>
>>35177098
http://examine.com/faq/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
>>
>>35176827
Creatine cost me my job and my marriage. Not even once brah. The aggression, the tremors, the constant need to lift things... It robbed me of five years of my life. I've been clean for two years now and I've never felt better. I just wish someone had told me.
>>
>>35177098
Rogaine if you notice hair thinning? Keep the creatine to less than 5g per day?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.