[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How unhealthy is this shit? i drink one everyday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: iStock_000022733187XSmall.jpg (109 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000022733187XSmall.jpg
109 KB, 283x424
How unhealthy is this shit? i drink one everyday.
>>
>>35174020
its ok, we all going to die one day anyways
>>
>>35174033
Well i don't want to die yet, around 40-45 years old i wouldn't care.
>>
>>35174020

Its unhealthy if you are obese.
>>
>>35174088
I am not, i'm a runner.
>>
>>35174106
>>35174020
It's also very bad for your teeth.
But it's not like one bad habbit is gonna kill you but if your diet overall is shitty then all the shit will stack up.
>>
It's a lot of sugar. Anything else that's claimed as bad is probably memeing.
>>
You will literally die like that 13 year old girl the media was batching about
>>
>>35174124
Not op but I only drink the sugar free ones
>>
As much sugar as any softdrink
As much or less caffeine than an average coffee
Some vitamins and supplements that are good for you
Some acid that is not great for your teeth and could give you kidney stones

so basically, drink one before a long shift at work you dont want to go to, drink one if you wake up feeling like particular shit, just drink one when you need one but space that shit out, one a day is fine (though a little on the high end) but wash your mouth out with water afterwards and make sure you drink plenty of water throughout your day.
>>
>>35174206
I drink a lot of water and i already have shit teeth because i was born without enamel.

So they have always been yellow and a doctor told me they will eventually fall because no protection so i just gonna get fake ones when they start to falling.
>>
>>35174206
>Some acid that is not great for your teeth and could give you kidney stones
>kidney stones

is this true?
>>
>>35174117
I eat pretty healthy, i don't drink soda, only water, i love swimming, running and sometimes i go to the gym mostly to get my legs stronger.

I also stoppped smoking 4 years ago.
>>
>>35174270
not any more than other soda.
and its really only even slightly relevant if you drink them consistently and frequently for years and years. Like 3 a day or whatever.
Supposedly taurine is related to kidney stones too.
>>
>>35174270
There's conflicting evidence over whether it's the soda or just correlation. People that enjoy soda regularly tend to have other lifestyle factors that are an issue.
>>
>>35174020
Switch to absolute zero and it'll be a little better. Ultra is good too. I get rockstar pure zero because it's 240mg of caffeine and tastes like fresca
>>
>>35174206
Doesn't acid prevent kidney stones?
>>
File: 41yvgNh-FeL.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41yvgNh-FeL.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
In the UK at least we have this. 50kcal a time, I use it as a last resort whilst memeing through my intermittent fasting. Acquired taste but at least it doesn't taste like chemicals, like the zero cal ones. Isn't carbonated either.
>>
>>35174452
I was literally getting ready to post this.

Entire can is 6g of sugar I believe. I think it's tasty as fuck. A very slightly watered down lemonade.
>>
>>35174020
I hate Monster but used to drink a Rockstar or Amp every morning. Realized it wasn't worth the money or the sugar and all I needed was caffeine, so I take a caffeine pill every morning. But if you love it, don't go your whole life avoiding something you love, you only have one life so enjoy it.
>>
>>35174476
Yeah it was on trial for months and I'm glad it made it. It took a few cans to ween off the tropical, but its the only one I have now.
>>
>>35174270
You're more likely to get kidney stones if you drink too little liquid as opposed to copious amounts of soda. Chronic dehydration is very related to kidney stones. Don't quote me on that though.
>>
About the same amount of caffeine in it as a cup of black coffee or a strong breakfast tea, so if you're worried about your heart, don't be. I'd be more concerned about the sugar, of which there is a lot and it will be nasty on your teeth if you overdo it.

The rest is a few meme energy uppping plants which are basically mild stimulants. They're a bit addictive but otherwise fine.

Just try to keep it reasonable. One a day is a bit much, I get these things maybe once a week or as somone else said, when there's a particularly shit day happening and I need to get things done.

But you're active so I doubt these will be a problem unless you pound the cunts every hour.
>>
>>35174020
the ones with zero calories are fine.
>>
>>35174020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lsu5hOb0Vk
>>
>>35174073
You must live in Zimbabwe
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.