[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ thoughts on drinking v8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: v8.jpg (9 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
v8.jpg
9 KB, 214x236
/fit/ thoughts on drinking v8
>>
It's better than being v& I guess.
>>
>>35172942
nice
>>
>>35172885
More like b8
>>
>>35172885
immediate thoughts
>you're not getting all of those vitamins unless you eat some whole foods with it
>lots of sodium, not inherently bad but need to be aware of it
>tastes kind of shit
>you would get way more benefit (micronutrients, fiber, fullness if cutting) eating 2 servings of actual vegetables
>>
>>35173299
low sodium version is pretty low. It's a pretty good and easy way to make sure you are getting enough potassium
>>
>>35173352
sure, still not preferable compared to whole foods like bananas and potatoes and i'd wager more expensive. it's not bad though, individual preference
>>
>>35172885
high convenience at a cost of being nutritionally effective
>>
>>35172885

>v8 "juice"
>american way of life

literaly pick two, v8 is great after you bought some walmart vitamins from the counter and tell yourself that you life a healthy lifestyle even tho you dont eat at least 300g of vegetables a day
>>
>>35173561
sad but true. i've preached a high fiber diet to family members only to find that they've turned to a fiber supplement to meet their target. that's not.. it doesn't.. whatever go be fat
>>
>>35172885
The low sodium version is perfect for real supplementing if you are not able to maintain your macronutrients for a particular meal.

It's not an excuse to skip your fruits/veggies, but if you are only able to get a banana or some beats in on a particular day, go for it!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.