[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Testosterone Check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: What+men+want_498b8f_5688278.jpg (16 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
What+men+want_498b8f_5688278.jpg
16 KB, 600x450
> Pay off insurance premium
> Free Doctor visits for the rest of the year
> Decide to get T Checked
> Healthy 22 year old male
> The lady scheduling the appointment acts funny
> Says I probably don't need it
> wut?
> Eventually she quits beating around the bush and asks if it's a problem with my dick
> No.
> She says I don't need to get it checked then
> This gate keeper literally starts arguing with me
> Eventually say "just write down fucking allergies"

What the fuck /fit/? Is this shit that uncommon? I'm just a little curious...
>>
Yeah when I went they acted weird & kept bringing up the gym even though I tried to hide gains. In hindsight it was like $350 a month for 150mg a week. For the same price, I was able to buy a 16 week cycle of 500mg a week, including ancillaries PCT, etc..
>>
>>35171517
by the way just get private bloodwork online. You get to see all your levels & its more accurate, the ones they do to test for trt are just a preliminary test... i don't know what the fuck im talking about but there's different methods to test, and they use a cheap inaccurate one. For example they told me my total test was about 500, but they had no idea what my free test or estradol was.
>>
>>35171498
Why would you check your test levels? Are literally so insecure that you need to cling on some random number that varies dramatically over time anyway? Jesus, /fit/ is really not good for some people. If I imagine the awkwardness of that situation I get shivers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Signs of high testosterone:

>constant breath awareness
>looping the same song again and again
>no fap(what makes you horny is estradiol, not test)
>resilience to pain
>logical mind(The "IF-THEN" mindset)
>strength and hunger
>moderate boozing

And the opposite means low test
>>
>>35171556
U got more hallmarks?
>>
File: 1406562423136.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1406562423136.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>35171556
>boozing
>high test
>>
>>35171554
My dad has low T, and I'm a beardlette so I thought might as well.
>>
File: Plato-Book9_v02.jpg (356 KB, 720x419) Image search: [Google]
Plato-Book9_v02.jpg
356 KB, 720x419
>>35171591
Yeah

>objective mind, opposed to a subjective, seems to rule the man
>a subjective mind is that which wants to forget the world and the Universe, frequently searches for entertainment, and is rather parasitic
>the objective mind's wild dreams is to watch everyone and everything, to know where every and each one of his friends is and what is he doing, to know all his territory with depth
>>
>>35171556
>looping the same song again and again

I do that shit for days on end to the point I come to hate the music, but how the fuck is that even linked to testosterone?
>>
>>35171636
Girls and faggots dont do it
>>
>>35171619
Do you have actual problems that are connected to low testosterone levels?

>>35171636
It's not, it's a fucking joke.
>>
>>35171636

It's mostly based in the recall memory of rhythmic sequences. The best (high test) hunters evolved to differentiate between rhythm of running in different animals as well as specified rhythms produced by early hominid tribes, particularly between friend and foe.
>>
>>35171660
I don't know what problems are associated so I really can't say
>>
>>35171498
Fagget if you dont have dick problems then youre fine, why even go in you look like a stupid cunt to the doctor who was probably annoyed with your shit. Nice shitty beard genetics
>>
>>35171753
So you just went there without any research or even a hint that you might have medical problems and specifically asked for a test check? You basically went there and said that you feel insecure about your masculinity and need some objective test to make sure. I mean, come on, what the fuck?
>>
>>35171556
>>looping the same song again and again

Source this shit faggot.
>>
>>35171834
If I go to the doctor and get a physical am I an insecure faggot physically? If I get a cancer test for the same kind of cancer my grandfather died from am I an insecure faggot?

My dad has a medical condition and I'm going to see if I have the same thing because it's free. If you wouldn't do the same then you're a retard.
>>
>>35171854
Literally everybody has that, it's a fucking joke for god's sake.
>>
>>35171826
He can go to the doctor for free. If he is curious about T levels, then why not go? I don't understand the problem
>>
>>35171834
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you being serious?
>>
>>35171914
>>35171928
Not him, but you should give some fucking reasons.
That's like telling the doctor you want a CT scan. Then the doctor asks why you want to get scanned and you simply reply "lol dunno"
>>
>>35172011
It's a private doctor whose job is to do what a patient asks (to a certain degree). Nothing to do with manliness or insecurities
>>
>>35171556

Signs of high testosterone:

>having autism and coping with it by lifting
>>
>>35171498

just say you have problems with getting horny, similar to ED

lie and don't give a fuck until you have your exam done
>>
>>35172116
Lold

Im autistic (But rapidly improving) and high test, come at me
>>
>>35171556
my grandmother has been humming the same song all day long the last 20 years, confirmed hight test
>>
>>35172011
No its like saying "doc give me a prostate check, my dad had prostate cancer"
Then getting that doctors big finger up your ass.
>no homo

But seriously op should have just said the truth, "my dad has had issues with test levels and i want to check mine, I don't think it's an issue but better to be safe right"
>>
>>35171556
This is me all over, got proof of this?
>>
File: big booty.webm (961 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
big booty.webm
961 KB, 500x500
This is the high test test.
>>
>>35173470
Thats more like a sexuality test.
>>
>>35173470
How do I know if I am normal?
>>
>>35173470
Jennifer Lawrence really let herself go
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.