[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: sponsor.png (47 KB, 505x119) Image search: [Google]
sponsor.png
47 KB, 505x119
A really cute guy at the gym said that I was "pretty strong", asked how old I was + how long I had been lifting and then gave me his instagram without me asking for it or anything.

BUT when I went to his instagram it said he was a sponsored athlete.

So was he hitting on me, or just trying to push some products on me?
>>
>>35170007
Products, i get that shit all the time. Think someone is being friendly turns out they are trying to sell something

>suicide is the only way
>>
>>35170007
post some pics so we can evaluate whether you are worth attention
>>
File: me + him.png (2 MB, 1002x1370) Image search: [Google]
me + him.png
2 MB, 1002x1370
>>35170078

Top is him, bottom is me. He has no legs lol

we are both DYEL as fuck. I was kinda surprised he even had an instagram to be honest, I wouldnt have been too proud of his body. I can squat more than him, he deadlifts more than me and we benches the same.
>>
In the early 2000's companies would give me tons of free gear & supplements to "spread the word" I still have about 10 boxes of shit collecting dust. Mostly would keep clothes & protein and pitch or donate other garbage. 99% of people you talk to in the gym are phonies.
>>
>>35170142
Why would he hit on you? Do you wear a gay shirt or something?
>>
>>35170142
>we are both DYEL as fuck. I was kinda surprised he even had an instagram to be honest, I wouldnt have been too proud of his body.
You look dyel. He looks chiseled as fuck. A lot of that is just good lighting, though.

>I can squat more than him, he deadlifts more than me and we benches the same.
None of that has anything to do with getting sponsored as a fitness model.

Anyway, he wasn't hitting on you. He might have been trying to sell you something but I suspect he's just like a lot of instagram "models" in that he's very into himself and just felt like telling you to follow him on instagram because he assumes you care about him as much as he cares about himself.
>>
>>35170162

Not... really? I might have been staring at him a little...
>>
>>35170142
holy shit, that fucking lighting in his first pic and the absolute DYEL look in the second.
>>
compared to normal people he is pretty fit

compared to autistic neckbeards on /fit/ pretending to be klokov he is a dyel twink xDDD

given that he is wearing leggings, he wants the D, congrats on your new bf bro
>>
>>35170142
>Butt pic
Yeah.. he was hitting on you.
>>
>>35170248

he hasnt seen that picture, i was just showing what my lower body looks like.
>>
>>35170290
If your butt looks like that you're fuccboi material. Doesn't matter if pic or reality. Gay or straight?
>>
>>35170142
>Picture of butt
>bottom is me
Of course you're the bottom
>>
File: boyfriend possibly.png (23 KB, 509x159) Image search: [Google]
boyfriend possibly.png
23 KB, 509x159
Oh, looks like he has a boyfriend?

fuck my life

>>35170331

im gay, yeah. not a flamer or anything though.
>>
>>35170356
>Oh, looks like he has a boyfriend? fuck my life
Yes because everyone are monogamous. Dude, nail him behind bf's back. He looks hot.
>>
>>35170356
>im gay, yeah. not a flamer or anything though.
I'll be your husbando if you give me that ass.
>>
srsly why are there so many gays lel
>>
>>35170898
>Why are there gays on a board filled with naked/half naked men?
>>
>lose a bunch of weight through jogging
>run a 5k
>guy who finished way before me starts talking to me, we compare times and I tell him how I started running 6 months ago
>impressed with how much I've improved and compliments my body
Maybe he was just being nice, idk.
>>
>>35170983
Nobody is just nice for the hell of it. Everybody has an agenda. Trust noone.
>>
>>35171060
It was just a benis agenda. No threat just happy play.
>>
>>35170356
How do gay people know who to hit on? Like 1.5% of the population is homosexual male that's gotta be awkward and slim pickings
>>
>>35171088
>Like 1.5% of the population is homosexual male
Oh anon.
>>
>>35171088

recently like 30% of uk youths said they werent completely straight.
>>
>>35171365
Must be why they're constantly kissing each other.
>>
>>35170007
Jason Genova can be weird that way, but hes cool man
>>
>>35170142
You're DYEL fatty
He looks great
>>
>>35171365
Was just banter mate, they din't mean it
>>
>>35171443

I disagree. Look at the guys second pic, the non-staged one. He looks completely DYEL.

So does OP, but OP isnt using professional lighting, posing, and filtering his pictures. They look at about the same level to be honest.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.