[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey people, /fat/ here. Can you give me tipps to reduce weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Hey people, /fat/ here. Can you give me tipps to reduce weight? I'm an overweigt loser and I don't know what to do. I have no endurance and man boobs. I'm uneducated and ugly, too, but being fit would improve my life a bit.

And btw, I don't eat junk food, but too much normal food. What can I do besides eating less? I have just a pair of dumbbells at home and working out here in a big shitty city is not an option, so all I can do must be done at home.

Help me /fit/, pimp my life.
>>
File: 5164824-image.jpg (19 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
5164824-image.jpg
19 KB, 400x312
>current year
>not reading sticky
Ishitdicks
>>
Run first. You don't need a gym membership. Just run around the block or something.
>>
I could share this one weird trick, but then trainers would HATE me
>>
>>35168625
>Big shitty city
>Big city
>City

Nigga you live in a fucking city. Even ignoring the fact that running on the sidewalk or on the street or wherever is fucking free, you live in A GOD DAMNED CITY. There's gotta be at least ONE fitness center there. Join it.

That being said, read the sticky, do some cardio.
>>
Do what I did, lost 70 lbs, can run well over a mile now and still lift heavy as fuck.
Start walking, jogging and lifting weights(high reps w low weight). You want to cause the muscles to draw energy but not to the point where you need excess calories to rebuild them. You need a deficit in calories to lose weight. Eat whole foods(no processed shit and plenty of vegetables). If your food can last more than a week or two in the fridge, its probably not healthy. watch portion size and eat more often/smaller meals through out the day. Just get out there and start moving. You'll drop weight fast and build endurance quickly when youre starting out just a matter of committing yourself.
>>
>>35168674
It's the second biggest city in my country with millions of people.

>fitness center
I got bullied by random strangers in a fitness club and many people laugh at me, so I became a NEET who sits home all the day.
>>
File: 75bu24v.png (177 KB, 599x558) Image search: [Google]
75bu24v.png
177 KB, 599x558
>>35168738
>I got bullied by random strangers in a fitness club

What kind of city do you live in where random nobodies poke their nose in somebody else's business?

Better yet, join a martial arts club, recommending ya BJJ so you'll have backbones alongside with those gains.
>>
>>35168722
>(high reps w low weight)
I started with 5kg 3x15
It's not hard and I'm a total beginner. How much did you took and how often?

>eat whole fruits
I do, but I eat too much bread. I must reduce it now.

>and eat more often/smaller meals through out the day
Is this better than a good breakfast? I ate a lot in midday and in the evening, now I eat the most at the morning and something at afternoon and evening.
>>
>>35168790
Hamburg. Many people at the gym are foreigners and chavs. I still have their faces in my minds when I try to do some pushups at home.
There are better gyms, but they cost too much.

>Better yet, join a martial arts club
There are none for Germans in my range, except a club for kids and teens until 18.

What about swimming? Is this good too? They're open at the night, too, so I could be almost alone.
>>
File: stop.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
READ THE STICKY.
>>
File: 1449373630827s.jpg (3 KB, 125x88) Image search: [Google]
1449373630827s.jpg
3 KB, 125x88
>>35168861
>What about swimming?
Ehhh, good enough, as long as you get your cardio.
>>
>>35168625
If you're fat you probably know what you need to do desu. I mean yeah we can give you all this advise and you can complain and make excuses but you know what you need to do, eat less and move more.
>>
>>35168800
Everyone is different. Just pick a weight thats still challenging and you can stay in that 3x15 range. A good breakfast is good but keep it small. 2 eggs and a protein shake is a good start to your day. If you can snack every 2 hours or so on celery or veggies that'll keep your metabolism burning all day. Try and eat your bigger meals before night time too. Blood sugars spike easier at night.
>>
>>35168800
Dub dubs. Also if you can break those 3 meals down into 5 that would help you out too
>>
>>35168625
>>35168861
Geh schwimmen um ehrlich zu sein Familie
Habt ihr kein Joy Fitness bei euch? Die sind relativ harmlos. Bei mir laufen da mehrere Übergewichtige rum und jeder hilft sich gegenseitig.
Sollte nicht mehr als 20-25€ im Monat kosten.

Downloade dir Myfitnesspal und achte gut auf deine Ernährung. Weiß nicht wie es bei euch um den Wochenmarkt steht, aber geh immer schön frisch einkaufen. Ordentlich Proteine tanken - am besten low carb Diät. Meide die ganzen Imbissbuden gerade jetzt auf den Weihnachtsmärkten.
Wenn du laufen willst, immer schön morgens um das Planetarium rum. Ist besser für deine Gelenke als auf den ollen Straßen.
Aber erstmal hauptsächlich Ernährung. Sport ist zwar eine gute Richtung, aber auch 2h Joggen werden nichts helfen, wenn man trotzdem zu viele Kalorien zu sich nimmt.

Geiht nich, gifft nich!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.