[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you get your discipline from /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Where do you get your discipline from /fit/?
>>
>>35167870
Religion.
>>
>>35167870

The fact I pissed away my early 20's on video games and Burger King. I refuse to miss another second of being the fat fuck I was.
>>
>>35167870
Get a mirror, look at your body.
>>
>>35167870
Take your clothes off and eat your next meal in front of the mirror
>>
File: 1445160318711.jpg (46 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1445160318711.jpg
46 KB, 601x695
>>35167893
pretty much this. what a waste.
>>
>>35167870
I imagine myself to be an astartes space marine
>>
An extreme deep seated hatred for myself and a discontent in my success
>>
>>35167870
Myself and it works 70% of the time
>>
scoops
>>
>>35167870
From my mum, just like all the guys 'round these parts.
Bet you know her well too!
>>
>>35167870
Boxing
>>
>>35167870
If i wanted discipline i would look up your 1rep maxes. Xdd
>>
>>35167870
>Where do you get your discipline?
OCD mostly. My brain tells me tha if I don't eat clean and do my routine the sky will fall down, all babies will die and WW3 will engulf the world in radioactive faggot semen.
>>
>>35167961
And now the world was destroyed because typo :(
>>
File: icl9mMN.png (781 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
icl9mMN.png
781 KB, 1080x1080
>>35167870
I want her to love me.
>>
>>35167983
;_; iktf
>>
>>35167870
I don't have any discipline. The only way I can progress is by creating habits that are less shit than the ones before.
>>
I stand in front of the mirror and play with my fat muttering fatty-fatty fat fats
>>
>>35168988
This.
Motivation doesn't last, habits do.

Also seeing my fatass in a mirror or looking at someone better than me makes me feel horrible.
>>
remember what my goal is
>>
>>35167983
damn son, make it happen
>>
>>35167870
I just remember how i did not want to undress with the lights on when i was sleeping with my ex

shit was so sad
>>
I have so much repressed anger I'll probably have a tumor by 30. Working out helps me forget about it.
>>
I see my own brain as an enemy that must be defeated
>>
>>35167870
1.body dysmorphia
2.wanting to improve my mediocrity
3.wanting to succeed in my short term goals
>>
At this point even thinking about not lifting disgusts me. I don't know if it's body dysmorphia or self hatred or whatever but there's just no way I could ever live with myself if I slipped back into the body I had before. It's really easy to get motivated when I think about that.
>>
>>35167870
I like the challenge. Pushing and changing myself under pressure successfully is thrilling to me, whether it's lifting heavier, running an extra mile when I'm ready to stop, or sticking to a specific diet longer than I planned. For some reason, my brain just enjoys it, so discipline for it comes pretty natural.

Unfortunately, I get lazy in other areas of life, namely cause I get bored by it (University being one of them, but I still manage to get my shit done).
>>
I did tae kwon do for 10 years throughout middle and highschool

Now I can't skip class or gym even if I wanted to
>>
>>35167870
My rage and self loathing.

Inb4 edgy.

Maybe not rage more than it is some kind of spite.

In spite of others who put me down when i was younger, for those that reject me, for those that think I wasn't good enough before, but now try to get at me.

Self motivated to be the best but a subtle way of saying "fuck you I worked hard" to everyone on the street that mires or hates.

Im a faggot i know.
>>
>>35167905
Kek, this is pretty autistic, but I really have no right to judge. Sometimes when I've been running and felt tired, I've thought to myself: "I must hurry to tell the commander of the enemy's ambush. The whole battalion is in danger."
>>
I want to be the best person I can be, not only for myself but for others. Vain as it may be, I want others to know that while they're busy being average and mediocre I'm busy bettering myself and putting in effort. In a way I want to be that cruel element in someone's life that motivates them to change, simply by existing.
>>
File: SnakeSubArt.jpg (215 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
SnakeSubArt.jpg
215 KB, 899x1599
>>35167905

Kinda similar, but I imagine myself as solid snake
>>
>>35169576
Same

I workout 6 days/week whether its beneficial or not i dont care
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.