[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not gonna make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sudoku.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.png
342 KB, 394x394
Not gonna make it general

>Tfw 210 lbs
>Tfw stalled at 200lb squat 250lb dead 150lb bench

I think I'm eating ok
my sleep schedule is fucked tho
>>
Then sleep more you idiot.
>>
>>35167013
How tall are you?
You weak shit.
I'm 220 6'1
>Bench 265
>Squat 275
>DL 305

Been on a cut over a year started at 295lbs
>>
Tfw finally 245 binch
>>
I weigh the same except
>295 squat
>315 dead
>225 bench
Mah bench sucks
Make sure u have proper form , and get a lifting buddy to help motivate u to get them pr's op, u can't do it alone
>>
>>35167041
Fuck lifting buddies don't listen to this fuck
I'm this guy
>>35167036
They only distract you and mentally hold you back. You'll be setting crazy pr's when you realize no one is going to spot you and you will die if you don't complete a rep.

I hit 275lbs on bench back when I was around 250lbs all my pr's have been alone.
>>
I'm forty LBS fatter and I pulled 405, squatted 295, and benched 255 within the first month of SS.

But I played college ball you know.
University of Texas.
>>
>>35167049
R00d :(
>>
>>35167049
You are retarded.
>nah bro we don't use spotters for this powerlifting federation, if you don't make that 700lb bench you fucking die, law of the jungle brah!
>>
when should you stop doing SS?
>>
>>35167065
Why would you use PL as a comparison to your weak ass lifts
>>
>>35167098
because having your rib cage and internal organs crushed by 250lbs of weight for 30 seconds while you wait for someone to notice is not fun for most people

if you like it by all means feel free to fuck off and do it
>>
>>35167049

Good training partners are invaluable.

Idiots will be idiots, but there's a reason strong as fuck lifters tend to congregate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.