[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips for sineibe about to join the Air Force? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Any tips for sineibe about to join the Air Force?

I've heard it's easy, physically, but curious to hear from others already in.
>>
>>35166524
*joining
>>
You can see your own image, right? Those beta loser idiots who just finished basic training? Of course it's easy. I was army and worked in a joint service environment and air force would bitch and whine over the simplest things. Marines get a bad rap as being dumb, but at least they can move a five pound box to the next room without bellyaching about it for ten minutes first.
>>
>>35166562
Is every branch this elitist? Everyone I know in the military always rags other branches it's annoying.
>>
>>35166573
Nothing elitist about it. Enlisted airmen are shit, as are most of their officers. Just look at the picture op (you?) posted.
>>
>>35166589
They're fresh out of basic what are they supposed to look like?
>>
File: 1449454420107.jpg (10 KB, 219x257) Image search: [Google]
1449454420107.jpg
10 KB, 219x257
>>35166573
Meh. The same way departments in a company will rag on one another. Most of the time it's in good fun, or it's just people being douchebags. The one truth is that the Air Force is more like a regular old job compared to the other branches. That's just the nature of the branch. If enlisting/commissioning in that specific branch is what you wanted to do, so be it.

>>35166589
>literally calling a whole branch shit because of a boot picture
Ok bro. You gonna turn around and tell me that joint command was an a-school or something?
>>
>>35166542
It's not that bad. Basic is cake if you are good at running, sit ups and push ups and getting yelled at. Just be prepared for beta-level bullshit once you're in. I never knew the amount of autism in this world until I enlisted.
>>
>>35166604
It was KRSOC
>>
>>35166608
>Just be prepared for beta-level bullshit once you're in. I never knew the amount of autism in this world until I enlisted.

elaborate?
>>
File: 1449452569749.gif (499 KB, 220x283) Image search: [Google]
1449452569749.gif
499 KB, 220x283
>>35166613
Maybe your command was shit dog. I've never met anyone who was happy at a NIOC or shore command Navy or Army side. It's not just the Air Force that get the "vacation" attitude, I was literally warned not to go to any shore comms stations if I wanted to make 1st class within my first contract.

>>35166631
People forget that junior enlisted are just aggressive high schoolers. And if you're in an intel or higher rate/MOS, they're probably gonna be a ton of aggressive sperglords who think they're cool because they joined. Stay away from kids and meet with people who joined for career and familial reasons who aren't shit heads. You'll probably end up loving even the shitty parts if you're with the right people.
>>
sineibe pls
>>
>>35166631
Basically, most of the people who stay in past their first enlistment either have a fat wife + kids that they have to provide for, or are your usual neckbeard who hangs up anime waifus on his cubicle walls. Dealing with the spergs on a daily basis really rustles you after a while. Plus I'm sort of aesthetic now and I shit you not, full grown spergmen sqeeze my arms and/or make typical comments like "Wow anon, getting SWOLE hehe" I'n not even that big, but compared to the typical crossfit/runner guy in the air force, I'm big enough to get swolested. 2 years and 9 months until I get out, can't come fast enough
>>
>>35166649
I was with the 25th ID before moving to start MI. When I was on deployment, the air force personnel couldn't be assed to do their jobs, which consisted of writing in a whiteboard and delivering packages around KAF. I'd watch platoons of marines roll in after spending three or four weeks in the boonies and they just wanted to call home to their parents, wives, or children, but some zoomie shithead just won't get off the MWR phone because he has to talk to his buddy back home about how much he missed playing Everquest.

I will admit that I knew the decent airmen in my time, but even they knew their branch was a joke.
>>
>>35166899
*three decent airmen. Fat thumbs don't want to cooperate this late at night
>>
AF Here. Our PT test is shit easy. Just be able to run good.

That said I've been on joint bases with all the other branches back when I was training and it was either Air Force or Army splitting winning the physical competitions. Navy was worst, Marines surprisingly shit.
>>
I meet with a recruiter on the 16th and I'm technically "overweight" by military standards but Im pretty built, I've got mussels is all I'm sayin, but Wil they send me home because im 10lbs over?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.