[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast bulking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: kka2xWg.jpg (54 KB, 879x619) Image search: [Google]
kka2xWg.jpg
54 KB, 879x619
Hey /fit/, ex-fattie reporting in
First and foremost I never really cared about my aesthetics. I used to be 180lbs of lard at 5'9. I ate like total shit. As I grew up I cut out processed foods, purely for health reasons. Before I realised I became way too skinny, 110lbs.
I've been trying to put some weight back on. Lifting heavier and heavier weights is truly one of the best feelings in the world. Eating a shitload of 100% clean food is the second best feeling in the world. I wouldn't mind being 190lbs 20%bf and strong as fuck, as long as my health is good.

Anyone here bulked purely for strength? Any regrets?

Pic related - something I would consider successful
>>
Looks like a white nigger
>>
i gain weight around the holidays but lift heavier to compensate

would literally suicide if i looked like that
>>
File: facebaby.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
facebaby.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
>>35166936
>would literally suicide if i looked like that
brehs
>>
>>35166936
I honestly don't think he looks bad, especially once he puts a shirt on. In my country people are clothed most of the time
>>
File: facebabyfug.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
facebabyfug.jpg
197 KB, 1280x1280
>>35166980
>I honestly don't think he looks bad
>>
Hypothetically how dangerous is a strict diet of less than 1000 calories a day - with moderate exercise to a 150 kilo 6'6 man?
>>
>>35166993
>150 kg
you're a walking smorgasbord bro —you aint gonna starve to death
>>
That's honestly a sickening bulk. Guy is obviously abused some test/dbol, incredible moon face. If you don't think that's amazing progress you don't even fucking lift.

12 weeks of high tren low test and the guy would be huge and shredded. It's a shame about his face genetics, jesus christ it bloated up like a motherfucker. Might not be so bad with some accutane and a haircut once he keeps his estro under control.
>>
>>35167016
>knowing this much about non-natty products
>making it
>>
>>35166138
>hey /fit/ I want to become a Bloater

Follow your dreams bro
>>
>>35167025
>making it meme came from Zyzz
>newfags think Zyzz is natty now
>>
>>35166993
google PSMF
>>
>>35166138
That guy bulked on test-e.
>>
>>35167025
seriously, if you want to get big fast on juice you bulk hard like this. none of that '10-15% bodyfat year around ablublbu i'm a faggot that doesn't know how to diet'

you are dumb as hell if you can't see how much lean tissue he put on. actually look at the size of him, fuck.

he'd look like he dropped about 5% bodyfat 2-3 weeks after dropping the test to cruise doses and leaving the dbol behind. this is how juice works, retain water like a motherfucker with the right bulking compounds.
>>
>But muh abs
Before we know it males on /fit/ will stop squatting to achieve a thigh gap
>>
>>35166138
you can't fast bulk, your muscles can't grow like you are on steroids just because you eat like a fatass
>>
>>35166993

other than the fact you'll literally relapse and gian weight because you lack the willpower & focus to maintain 1000 calorie deficit there is nothing wrong with that.

your body is more than likely able to liberate enough fat for calories to literally sustain multiple other people.
>>
>>35167310
Its this. Muscle growth is slow AF naturally whether you eat yourself silly or not.
>>
>>35167310
of course you can. put a skinny guy on SS and give him tons of food and he'll grow quickly. I I know this from personal experience. And no, it wasn't pure fat or I'd be like 30-40% at the end of it which I clearly wasn't.
>>
>>35167310
An underweight young person can put muscle on real quick, but he will put on more fat than muscle in the process
>>
That FUCKING size
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.