[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something wrong with constantly feeling the urge to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1697x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1697x1131
Is there something wrong with constantly feeling the urge to drink water?

I know you can technically drink too much of it, but if you aren't hitting that limit is there anything wrong with high consumption of water? My freshmen year of college I would down a bottle each class, with 4 classes a day and maybe two bottles or so throughout the day when I got home. I heard thirst may be due to diabetes and I am a bit overweight but recently had blood work done and everything came back clear. I remember in high school I would never drink water and pound down can after can of soda, but the thirst for water, or a beverage for that matter was not like it is now for me.

Tl;dr
Is having a high thirst for water even though you know you're hydrated a possible medical issue?
>>
You prolly a salty ass nigga
>>
>>35165704
You clearly have symptoms of die of beaties, you got the wrong test taken.
>>
>>35165704
Diabeetus
>>
>>35165729
>>35165732
2/3 /fit/ posters claim diabetes, so diabetes confirmed? It was a fun life while it lasted boys, thanks for the memes over the years.
>>
>>35165704
Sigh

Size of the bottles please
>>
>constantly thirsty
>wounds take a long time to heal
>ate an incredibly high sugar diet for years
a-am I die of beetic?
>>
>>35165813
Forgot to mention that. I'd say average size, like around 16 oz's or so.
>>
Well thats 2.83906 L of water, men should drink 3 L of water a day.

So you were drinking pretty much what needed, you big silly.
>>
Overdose on water is maybe about 12-15 L in one sitting.
Did you drink that much?
No?
Thought so.

>>35165727
Also this
>>
I drink a lot of water but just because I like it. I don't feel the urge to drink constantly.

Wtaer is good, drink that shit.
>>
>>35165841

You baby, that's only like three quarts. If that means you have diabetes, I must have super diabetes because I break a gallon and I'm borderline skelly.
>>
>>35165704
no

drink as much water as you want, you won't overdose on it
>>
I drink like 2 litres a day. And 1 litre when in gym
>>
>>35165828
Yes
>>
>>35165704
diabetes

go to a doc for blood-glucose test
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.